Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
yes but they are only activated if Emma slept with them, I mean she can't want any one of them unless she slept with him before. Regarding Ariel, as I said before, since I didn't find trans-pregnant content, I can't add wantariel value during the mood swing phase. wantnpc value means Emma wants to sleep with that specific npc during last phase of pregnancy.

I thought to let Emma visit Ariel during last phase but what will be the purpose since I can't add pregnant content so I just added a pregnancy talk with Ariel
I don't know if you're against the idea, you could use 3D/Hentai videos instead. There are some HTML games here that do rarely use those types of videos when they can't easily find IRL stuff. Jacki's World comes to mind, and I've never seen anyone complain about it in that thread.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
haven't finish the game yet but there's a lot thing i want to complain:
1) breakfast with family is pointless, it doesn't even add energy at all OR improve family relationship
2) speaking of relationship, HOW do i check how much is my family relationship value?
3) what's the point of showering other than remove makeup? it doesn't even add energy
4) have lunch with brother at school ALSO it don't add energy
5) outdoor clothes is pointless, you can just wear school clothes and nobody care. (assuming sexy clothes trigger lewd event or something)

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I would like to know if the developer reads our comments to know if he
Conversations ?

View attachment 3330440
Yes, I do. Alot of things changed because of the community comments and reviews. I am just not that available during the weekdays. I saw your message, and while some suggestions might not be applicable. I'll get back to you later today

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhatIsReal-0.52
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
"You will have the freedom to choose what you see and avoid what you don't like."
so tell me how i can avoid the father and the brother? i cant progress the mom without at least having emma giving blowjobs to the brother.

Reactions: Tutuooo

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
"You will have the freedom to choose what you see and avoid what you don't like."
so tell me how i can avoid the father and the brother? i cant progress the mom without at least having emma giving blowjobs to the brother.
In the quest it say, you can buy the dress directly from Mall without Alex interference

Dracilla

Jul 19, 2020
:whistle:

This one slipped under my radar for a while somehow, for the most part I really enjoyed the current content - except for the Missions, er meh gerd the level of cringe those caused as we reinact movies lol. Needing to sloooowly charge up the 'ability' to progress was annoyingly tedious as well, to the point that eventually I was using a save editor just to set the ability to 100 and progress the story.

On the flip side really enjoyed the risk of impregnation/pregnancy content (Especially David , where the MC often mentions the risk or his attempts to get her pregnant) , hopefully as the game develops we deviants that have corrupted the moral compass of the world can get others saddled with bellies especially Elisa with Alex, but Jena also (Either of which could lead to pregnant lesbian interactions to boot.)

Minor Bug: While arranging the threesome with Elisa and Alex I stumbled into the "Arrange a family party" segment where you use your power and the MC fucks her whole family, but I hadnt even progressed the main story enough to HAVE the power unlocked yet.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
In the quest it say, you can buy the dress directly from Mall without Alex interference
ok sorry. i always gone to the shop and looked there to buy the dress but the option is in the mall main page. i thought i have to get the brother to drive me to get the dress.

Reactions: walbobo

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
ok sorry. i always gone to the shop and looked there to buy the dress but the option is in the mall main page. i thought i have to get the brother to drive me to get the dress.
No problem,

There are more lesbian route if you only into lebian
haven't finish the game yet but there's a lot thing i want to complain:
1) breakfast with family is pointless, it doesn't even add energy at all OR improve family relationship
2) speaking of relationship, HOW do i check how much is my family relationship value?
3) what's the point of showering other than remove makeup? it doesn't even add energy
4) have lunch with brother at school ALSO it don't add energy
5) outdoor clothes is pointless, you can just wear school clothes and nobody care. (assuming sexy clothes trigger lewd event or something)
1) The main point of going to the kitchen for breakfast, showering and lunch is the content and the available interactions with NPCs and corruption points. like teasing, peeping or inviting them to shower and asking Alex to do outdoor activities during lunch or even just a chat scene during the last phase of pregnancy. I didn't think it would be called pointless, but since it became pointless, they will increase energy from the next update.

2) Yes, there is no way to see relation points except by opening the console since they are only needed for David or Elisa's route. but sure, it should be included in the stats.

3) There is a planned public interaction with Emma from the next update, not for clothes but as a fame point system. It will be progressive, and clothing can have an effect as well. However, I can't see the point of not allowing school clothes or gym clothes outdoors.

Reactions: remy1205

wd212SC

Jan 21, 2024
does anyone know which

1.)is there a way to increase the pregnancy chance for characters?

2.)How to get pregnant on

3.)I just fucked all the Man but I can't make them pregnant, is there something I'm missing?

Reactions: Space_Cow99

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Potential to be the best game ever posted here! So many ideas came to mind while I was playing. I don't have game making skills but I am good at ideas

Zatoichi83

Jan 22, 2023
does anyone know which

1.)is there a way to increase the pregnancy chance for characters?
No
2.)How to get pregnant on
Is always on
3.)I just fucked all the Man but I can't make them pregnant, is there something I'm missing?
You can only get pregnant from Brother, Father, Ariel ( futa) Onkel and cousin

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Waiting for further updates is my answer, I'm hoping for outfits and more sex scenes, but...it might be a long wait.
She has the power to stop time? What was the next agenda?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Waiting for further updates is my answer, I'm hoping for outfits and more sex scenes, but...it might be a long wait.
She has the power to stop time? What was the next agenda?
that power is going to corrupt her and she gonna go on a crime spree lol

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
that power is going to corrupt her and she gonna go on a crime spree lol
Well shoot, the power she has when she completes all missions and waits for upcoming content, like there isn't any content for lactation, or high making babies? Births them but never names them is question mark. She could get a certificate and get a place within the city to raise them or countryside. Like dropping out, use the time power age them? Other factor, getting a clay footprint of your baby?
Or adopt them away?

Options some people don't do in their games.
Reaction she has it very much the same, mood swings she loves me not and she does love me. It is not very random.
Why not have trait like cumslut

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes