Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bill101

Jun 12, 2017
I see that the game has futa content now, but it is avoidable correct?

Nothing against it, just personally not a fan, I thought the sister would be a female.
I feel the same way, not realy in to Futa so i'll probs wait for the next update. But have fun if you are into it :)

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
1707010687558.png

Despite being pregnant via Ariel and they being the only one I've had sex with, I get messages yearning for all the other possible lovers you can have (dad, alex, uncle darius, hank).

Also, I don't believe the event when you wake that selects someone you 'like' in late stage pregnancy can pick Ariel, either.

1707011028192.png

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Oof. Already people are comparing a trans character to a futa character, even going so far as to say "I thought the sister would be a female" as if she isn't still a woman. Gee, I wonder why trans people are so defensive when people are so ignorant. Guess that's as much as you can expect from the majority of people on F95.

Reactions: Wuvlies

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
how do I complete the quest: "Try the outfit upstairs in your room" ? I tried every outfit nothing is working.

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
View attachment 3324151

Despite being pregnant via Ariel and they being the only one I've had sex with, I get messages yearning for all the other possible lovers you can have (dad, alex, uncle darius, hank).

Also, I don't believe the event when you wake that selects someone you 'like' in late stage pregnancy can pick Ariel, either.

View attachment 3324156
The pregnant content is scarce, especially for trans, if you find a link to free or paid content of trans and pregnant, please share it with me

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I see that the game has futa content now, but it is avoidable correct?

Nothing against it, just personally not a fan, I thought the sister would be a female.
I think you mean the character Jena; she can be unlocked through the story, and Emma can interact with her, but not sexually yet. This update is for Ariel, the librarian.
If you into lesbian content only, the available content includes Elisa, Christine, Jennifer, and, of course, the girls at the Club/Pool.

Wuvlies

Aug 16, 2018
Oof. Already people are comparing a trans character to a futa character, even going so far as to say "I thought the sister would be a female" as if she isn't still a woman. Gee, I wonder why trans people are so defensive when people are so ignorant. Guess that's as much as you can expect from the majority of people on F95.
hopefully with the change of tag system this will hopefully change how people use futa as its nothing alike being trans

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
The easiest way to work at the restaurant (shopping and dining).

if you opened side quests it will tell you that Emma needs to find a job at a restaurant, modeling agency, or strip club. Additionally, there is a gloryhole at the club (requires corruption, though) and Emma can earn 10K if she continues Hank's route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Firs2v

Firs2v

Sep 30, 2023
The easiest way to work at the restaurant (shopping and dining).

if you opened side quests it will tell you that Emma needs to find a job at a restaurant, modeling agency, or strip club. Additionally, there is a gloryhole at the club (requires corruption, though) and Emma can earn 10K if she continues Hank's route.
restaurant, modeling agency, or strip club find, but i can't find them
guys pls help

2024-02-04 o 14.57.34.png

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
restaurant, modeling agency, or strip club find, but i can't find them
guys pls help

View attachment 3325381
The back alley has a picture of a club; as you can see, there you will find the strip club and night club, both of which can make money. The district that calls shopping and dining on top right has a restaurant. Also please refer to the side quests for model route

Reactions: Firs2v

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
The pregnant content is scarce, especially for trans, if you find a link to free or paid content of trans and pregnant, please share it with me
I wasn't referring to lack of content, more that the coding for those two events is slightly broken. There needs to be a 'wantariel' value, so that you can visit them when you're late stage pregnant and having mood swings if RNG lands on them. Also, there needs to be some kind of value for 'people you've slept with' for the first event so that it's not referencing people you haven't slept with - it's weird to have your character thinking about someone you haven't seduced and slept with yet.

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I wasn't referring to lack of content, more that the coding for those two events is slightly broken. There needs to be a 'wantariel' value, so that you can visit them when you're late stage pregnant and having mood swings if RNG lands on them. Also, there needs to be some kind of value for 'people you've slept with' for the first event so that it's not referencing people you haven't slept with - it's weird to have your character thinking about someone you haven't seduced and slept with yet.
are you sure? Emma only want the character that she slept with. I mean if she only slept with Alex. she will want Alex or won't be in the mood at all. she can't want David or Hank. can you share your save, please?

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
are you sure? Emma only want the character that she slept with. I mean if she only slept with Alex. she will want Alex or won't be in the mood at all. she can't want David or Hank. can you share your save, please?
Like I posted previously, there are only four values for the mood swings - david, hank, alex and darius.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes