Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
How the fuck are you supposed to progress the game if your dad and brother both got arrested?

I have used the ability to corrupt everyone like, 15 times now and all I ever get is a message that public opinion is too low to change anything at the court and the only other messages I have to work off of are to progress the story to save them, but I literally can't progress the story without them being free.

If they are necessary for the game to even be fucking playable, then it shouldn't be possible for them to get hard locked out of the fucking story until AFTER they have finished being key characters!

Reactions: soldieroffortune813

bos420

May 16, 2021
Surprising how many games lack this content. Pregnancy with the family that isn't an ending or implied... And pregnancy sex. Digging it for sure.

Reactions: Space_Cow99

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I usually avoid whore makers, but this one is fun. I hope there will be a pregnancy path for Ariel in the future.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I usually avoid whore makers, but this one is fun. I hope there will be a pregnancy path for Ariel in the future.
January 6
Thank you for your support!
Ariel emerged as the popular choice in the poll, so in the next update, we'll be introducing a pregnancy route for Ariel.
Since many of you expressed a preference for Ariel (Trans) as a favorite character, I decided to expand her storyline to include a weekend getaway. Now, Emma and Ariel can enjoy a skiing trip together on Saturday.
Furthermore, I've also expanded the School route to include the option for Emma to apply for a room in the dormitory. This opens up new content as Emma experiences through daily life in the dormitory setting.
I also adding a principal route to allow Emma return back to school if she got expelled.
Have a nice weekend!

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
might be a bug. I got preg by Alex a second time couldnt continue after the talk with him, so i went back to before i got preggers instead i went with David that worked but got expelled

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
might be a bug. I got preg by Alex a second time couldnt continue after the talk with him, so i went back to before i got preggers instead i went with David that worked but got expelled
Hi,

I am trying to test the 2 scenarios you mentioned; they worked with no issues with me. I am not sure where is the bug. Can you please upload your save before the bug to test it?

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Are there multiple endings planned for this? Will there ever be a... a loyalty dynamic, or something similar? If you just have sex with one person? Seems to me that at this point with the main plot we can start to go in different directions if we, say, want to marry our father, oust our mother kind of thing, or just want a big happy family. Or aren't into the family at all.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I see that the game has futa content now, but it is avoidable correct?

Nothing against it, just personally not a fan, I thought the sister would be a female.

Reactions: Power Broker
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes