Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ff1987

Apr 11, 2021
Sorry if this was asked before, normal search didn’t work for some reason.

Is there anyway to be unexpected from school, I got expelled after finishing the cicada invitation.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

5 hours ago
Thank you for your support!

Ariel emerged as the popular choice in the poll, so in the next update, we'll be introducing a pregnancy route for Ariel.
Since many of you expressed a preference for Ariel (Trans) as a favorite character, I decided to expand her storyline to include a weekend getaway. Now, Emma and Ariel can enjoy a skiing trip together on Saturday.
Furthermore, I've also expanded the School route to include the option for Emma to apply for a room in the dormitory. This opens up new content as Emma experiences through daily life in the dormitory setting.

I also adding a principal route to allow Emma return back to school if she got expelled.

Have a nice weekend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Road969

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Twerking stats keep going up and down is questionable to me, could she twerk at school? Twerk at park?
It's already unlocked at health club, just strange that reverts to number...and goes down.

She couldn't stop time to go to school and play with people in the hallway.
Stop time at home. Like examples when mom is taking shower FC could go massage mom breasts and ass, I never actually seen her get courage to do that or use it to find what really is bothering her mother.

Or bother her father, brother instances?

There are some events missing that make wonder:
Beach and travel events.

Edit: add versus make new post

Dad impregnation means does that ever happen, does only trigger by morning after pill?
Makes me question fertility rate: between incest siblings and incest father and daughter relations?

Seems only Alex route possible.
28 days versus 14 days.
28 days to normalize conditions work.
14 days fast track don't work sometimes? Maybe there should be pill which she buys in the alley.

She could drug dad and make him impregnate her was an idea I had sometime.
How would she administer drug method, she could buy sleepy drug for mom and Alex and David "fuck knock up draught"
Note only: do this on sunday or saturday option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cesco

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What Is Real? [v0.50] [Walbobo]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - - -

Last edited:

Zovik

Jul 16, 2020
Dad goes to prison before story progression, thus he can't drive me to the Coordination and will forever be lock up in priosn.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Emma was expelled from School in my game for not answering Exam as it was due on same day she was supposed to deliver the baby. Is it bug?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Emma was expelled from School in my game for not answering Exam as it was due on same day she was supposed to deliver the baby. Is it bug?
sounds like one cause the teacher should have told you not to worry about school untill after you gave birth

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I think its already fixed in the hot fix, have you tried it?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes