Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Brendan (science teacher) mentions something about taking a leave and not worrying about exams. How does one go about this or is that not available yet?
Once Emma's belly is big you don't have to take the exam or even go to school. it is just the students will make fun of Emma at classes and lunch

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
if the pregnancy quest is still giving you to continue the story while Emma is already a superhero, my guess would be you changed your save before using saveeditor. returning back Alex with changing $alexleft will mess with your save further and will skip an event that unlocks live cam. my recommendation is to replay the pregnancy quest again at the moment of giving birth then make sure that $mission1 is set to true. feel free to send me your save to take a look and fix it

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
i get stucked with each time i showered after first time it said i already showered so i cant trigger the invite to the shower. i loaded an online game at aparently fixed it

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
i get stucked with each time i showered after first time it said i already showered so i cant trigger the invite to the shower. i loaded an online game at aparently fixed it
The online is still the old version but There is a bug fix on the first page
Here is the link:

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Does having sex after being creampied reset the pregnancy meter? How many days do you need to wait to see if Emma is pregnant?

ks-man

May 5, 2020
the game it's like young maria but without the bestiality and some other differences (no offense)

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
i've been tring to get dad get emma pregnant but it never happen
The update is for Alex. I played through your save without changing any code and it worked without issue. I am not sure why it didn't work with you the first time. Get Emma knocked up again, you will get different reactions this time but on birth day,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
The update is for Alex. I played through your save without changing any code and it worked without issue. I am not sure why it didn't work with you the first time. Get Emma knocked up again, you will get different reactions this time but on birth day,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
already did that...will the next update allow dad to get emma pregnant?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Yes , each update will have a different character. next update is for David
since each update will have a different character, does that also mean that alex is able to knock up mom is planned for future update?

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
since each update will have a different character, does that also mean that alex is able to knock up mom is planned for future update?
it is on the table and also the character Jena which will arrive next update.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I tested the game under different scenarios it didn't lock me off school. Once Emma's belly is big the game will allow you to skip exams and then the days to exam will reset after birth. I am not sure where to find the bug. if you still have a save before birth, it will help to take a look into it
So I checked my saves, I have one from before I encountered the bug and one that was after the full pregnancy. Couldn't find a save that had the bug during the pregnancy, so I loaded the one before it happened and I couldn't recreate the bug. If it is relevant here is the save I won't be using anymore that had the bug.

kmacroxs

Apr 18, 2018
Once Emma's belly is big you don't have to take the exam or even go to school. it is just the students will make fun of Emma at classes and lunch
In my game, Emma gave birth on the day of the exam and she was expelled from school.

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
In my game, Emma gave birth on the day of the exam and she was expelled from school.
I might know where the bug come from, please update your game with the hot fix on the first page and tell me if it worked

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
So I checked my saves, I have one from before I encountered the bug and one that was after the full pregnancy. Couldn't find a save that had the bug during the pregnancy, so I loaded the one before it happened and I couldn't recreate the bug. If it is relevant here is the save I won't be using anymore that had the bug.
try the hot fix on the first page. I added code to force the game not to lock the school during pregnancy and labour day

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes