Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Alternatively, you can setup different difficulty levels, where the grind itself can be eased.

I can't remember how much corruption you'd gain from the "tease them" option or working.
But for example: The player on Normal difficulty, the mc will spread corruption by one, for the cost of consume time. If the player decide to take on a "Story mode" type, this action would still consume the time, however it would give five to ten corruption.
Same fix can be used on money as well!

What would this solution do? Nothing but reduce repeating one action over and over again, to actually reduce the grind, within a reasonable, and non-exploiting way. And since you wouldn't grind one action over and over alone, the said sequence would be still required, but it will be available much faster, also making the player playing the game.

This solution is walkable, for various reasons:
1. Removing an exploit gate
2. People whom want to focus on certain character(s) only, can enjoy the benefit of the natural corruption progress.
3. Reach the reach either the highest corruption level and/or become a millionare only because we can shower would generally ruin the experience.
4. Potentially more ways to interact with the NPC's outside of story to gain corruption, money, something else.
I designed it your way. Now teasing can only be done once per day but increased the corruption points

Reactions: Fruzsina

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
There is a bug currently where the shower scene is always registered as "Already taken a shower" even when you have not taken a shower yet. This prevents Shower events from happening which is required to unlock the Dad events.
Thank you, please report if you find any other bug
Fix link:

Last edited:

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Is this indicative of the overall writing quality? This game ticks a lot of boxes for me, and I'm not really that picky when it comes to how well written lewd games are but...
1703371032694.png

"you are dad reading newspaer" is some next level shit. And if that's how it's gonna be I'd rather not.

Sipheres

Jan 31, 2022
The language for the most part is good, but when it comes to the latest addition, the language quality becomes really bad. I have the guess, that the main language of the dev is russian but he had an english proofreader/translater who translated it into a good quality of english, but he didnt translated the latest parts yet, so what we get is the result of a google translator, who brings beautiful sentences like "you are dad reading newsaer" But keep in mind that only like 10% of the current game has clearly broken english like this, for the most part its fine.

Reactions: Featherine
Aug 7, 2020
For some people the lack of "real world consequences" is exactly why some want to see preggo content in games. Something called living vicariously. It's kind of why people play fps/3ps games 25 hours per day. You are basically kink shaming with your announcement.. I for one have been waiting for this kind of an update before I even try the game. Might even sub after running through it.
I'd try to further explain but your use of "shaming" tells me you are a liberal so your position of wanting to make children you have no intention of supporting makes sense, as you people like to say "do you" and or "live your truth" but for the record it is actually you shaming me!! I was giving a personal opinion directly to the creators to why this particular update didn't suit my personal taste, you took it personal despite the fact it had nothing to do with you and went on the attack!! LOL i'm triggered i need a safe space

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: crap and Dugnutty

kmacroxs

Apr 18, 2018
Brendan (science teacher) mentions something about taking a leave and not worrying about exams. How does one go about this or is that not available yet?

Sipheres

Jan 31, 2022
How do I get alex back home after he got arrested?
you have to continue far enough into the story to unlock emma's super hero alter ego (+ the costume) once you have reached it, put the costume on and walk in the mainstreet where your house, the school etc. is. From time to time, a unique image is playing, indicating that a special event is taking place, where you could use your superpowers to save a crashing plane from crashing etc. Participating in this events will increase the opinion of the people towards you. Once you have a high enough reputation, go to the court and discuss to legalise incestial love with the judge (it also allowes you to unlock the other laws, like allowing sex in parks etc.) This will set Alex free again.

Reactions: walbobo

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
you have to continue far enough into the story to unlock emma's super hero alter ego (+ the costume) once you have reached it, put the costume on and walk in the mainstreet where your house, the school etc. is. From time to time, a unique image is playing, indicating that a special event is taking place, where you could use your superpowers to save a crashing plane from crashing etc. Participating in this events will increase the opinion of the people towards you. Once you have a high enough reputation, go to the court and discuss to legalise incestial love with the judge (it also allowes you to unlock the other laws, like allowing sex in parks etc.) This will set Alex free again.
I have done all that and the message under Pregnancy quest (about continue story) but Alex still isn't back home and nothing is available at the court anymore (did them all)...using save editer I was able to get him back

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I think I got a bug, got pregnant from Alex and couldn't go to school anymore. Once the pregnancy was over I got the message "Your missed the exam and expelled from school" locking me out even further.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I'd try to further explain but your use of "shaming" tells me you are a liberal so your position of wanting to make children you have no intention of supporting makes sense, as you people like to say "do you" and or "live your truth" but for the record it is actually you shaming me!! I was giving a personal opinion directly to the creators to why this particular update didn't suit my personal taste, you took it personal despite the fact it had nothing to do with you and went on the attack!! LOL i'm triggered i need a safe space

If you want me to dissect your original post to explain to you how you come off in the first place, I would be more than happy to do so. But it appears that you instead prefer to project and name call like a child. You also couldn't resist tossing out the latest trendy popular vernacular in an attempt to invalidate my point and reinforce your weak one. You also opted to throw out assumptions all in an attempt to regain face from your original unpopular blast to the dev about how you were skipping this entire update as your mode of (un)silent protest and boycott. Also, you seem to lack the basic understanding of what the term "living vicariously" means so it would seem pointless to debate. Oh wait I should stop because I was beginning to dissect both of your posts.

Reactions: Dugnutty

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I have done all that and the message under Pregnancy quest (about continue story) but Alex still isn't back home and nothing is available at the court anymore (did them all)...using save editer I was able to get him back
if the pregnancy quest is still giving you to continue the story while Emma is already a superhero, my guess would be you changed your save before using saveeditor. returning back Alex with changing $alexleft will mess with your save further and will skip an event that unlocks live cam. my recommendation is to replay the pregnancy quest again at the moment of giving birth then make sure that $mission1 is set to true. feel free to send me your save to take a look and fix it

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I think I got a bug, got pregnant from Alex and couldn't go to school anymore. Once the pregnancy was over I got the message "Your missed the exam and expelled from school" locking me out even further.
I tested the game under different scenarios it didn't lock me off school. Once Emma's belly is big the game will allow you to skip exams and then the days to exam will reset after birth. I am not sure where to find the bug. if you still have a save before birth, it will help to take a look into it

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Thank you for your review!. I am redesigning the first grindy part of the story. it was supposed to tell the players that the story is serious not to scare them:LOL:. I think I could remove the need to use the ability from multiple events where Emma needed help from someone else like asking the math teacher or finding help in the library. it would still make sense to solve a puzzle with only help from someone. I am not Russian but you got it right, I am not a native English speaker and some parts of the writing are not edited yet. I am working on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sipheres

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Thank you all for your feedback!
I got multiple positive feedback about the pregnancy content and I am happy that you liked it.
The pregnancy coding was really really hard and complicated that's why it will be character by character in each update.
It is understandable that some players are not into pregnancy content. You can avoid pregnancy by taking morning pills each day for now. in future updates there will be an option to block it.
If you still want to play this update, I added the Halloween event which is lewd, and slightly spooky with musical content. it has a plot twist related to the story.
Future updates will be a mix of pregnancy and other content.It is just this update drained me writing all the codes and testing the game.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes