Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
How do I have the exam on Monday?
It's Monday. I have the Quest.
I've tried everything I can think of and no exam happens.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I bought the dress for the mom but i cant give it to her.
When i go to the parents room in the evening there are now interactions available.

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
How do I have the exam on Monday?
It's Monday. I have the Quest.
I've tried everything I can think of and no exam happens.
HI,

The next Monday, you will find a notification on the left that the exam will be in 3 days and then It will be next Monday.

I had to make it like that so the update can be compatible with old saves and everyone will have the exam after 14 days then the following Monday regardless of which day you saved the game. so in your save you need first to wait 14 days (only 3 remaining in that save) then the following Monday you can have the exam

Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I bought the dress for the mom but i cant give it to her.
When i go to the parents room in the evening there are now interactions available.
You can give the dress to Elisa only in the early morning in her room, choose the chat option

Last edited:
Reactions: ARB582

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I was really impressed with how I got sucked into the game especially the brother-sister relationship, it actually felt organic and not as forced or one sided as a lot of games tend towards. I do think (The poll doesn't quite support this) that the Mom needs more overall development both for lesbian scenes and MF scenes as well.

Maybe the MC helps Mom get start things with Dad and later on gets involved. Maybe Mom and Dad catch the MC and brother going at it and try to out do them maybe eventually joining in. Just some ideas.
I think in this update I added Alex attraction points to Elisa . as you suggested I am making the interaction between home npcs to have a reason like Alex seeing Elisa twerking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hybris

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
There is a typo in the walkthough on where to meet the mom on Friday night. Location is missing... where is she?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
why only single number for version? online link and download link shows v0.3

why not v0.30? kinda confusing (had to compare changelog ingame to changelong on page 1)

niep

Jul 23, 2018
Hi, can't trigger mom's route on club. I give the dress and I have 105 mom corruption. Didi I miss something ?

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hi, can't trigger mom's route on club. I give the dress and I have 105 mom corruption. Didi I miss something ?
I just tested the game now, Elisa route is working with no issues.
Didn't she show up waiting for you at the mainhall friday night?

niep

Jul 23, 2018
I just tested the game now, Elisa route is working with no issues.
Didn't she show up waiting for you at the mainhall friday night?
No, she is not in the main hall, she stay in living room, watching TV

Maybe I'm too far on brother or father route ?

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
No, she is not in the main hall, she stay in living room, watching TV

Maybe I'm too far on brother or father route ?
No, they are not related. can you send me the save please? I will try to figure out where the bug is

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Here my last save.

Thx for your answers, btw !
No problem!... I tested your save. it seems you haven't gave the dress yet. go to her room early morning then choose chat with her then give her the dress. it should work fine after that
Don't forget to add makeup and wear a dress.

Hope that helps!

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Is there any pregnancy content like for example with step family members? I assume its not implemented and its just a teaser for those of who tried use.

But places beyond city and family home aren't implemented go on date with certain people that player could date with and have fun with.

Events: Picnics, Marathons, Sports, eating festivals, orgy festivals

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes