Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhatIsReal-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Is there any pregnancy content like for example with step family members? I assume its not implemented and its just a teaser for those of who tried use.

But places beyond city and family home aren't implemented go on date with certain people that player could date with and have fun with.

Events: Picnics, Marathons, Sports, eating festivals, orgy festivals
I forgot to reply to you last time, sorry about that!
The pregnancy system is super hard but it is almost complete, I have a test version where I am adding the pregnancy content to. In the next update phase 1 of pregnancy will be added but Emma won't be pregnant yet then at phase 3 that's where she can be pregnant and I will add the pregnancy tag
For places beyond home, I think all the city places have content and you can have fun with NPCs there but if you mean a romantic story there is Thomas in the villas district

TheCrow13th

Jul 10, 2019
Is that just me or other have same problem? " Days to exam: 1 " and when its come there is no optione to go on that exam so instantly kick of from schooll =\

Reactions: LocalProdigy

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Is that just me or other have same problem? " Days to exam: 1 " and when its come there is no optione to go on that exam so instantly kick of from schooll =\
HI Can you send me your sav, please? i tested the exam day in multiple conditions and it is working

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Sure, but i have no idea where is save at =D, plus its from old version so i guess problem just coz of that
Press save then choose save to disk instead to find the save. I guess you saved the game before where you will the exam days to be 1 on Monday. I thought it will be a very low probability but it seems it happened with you. I can fix your sav or if you know how to use this command ( https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-debug-or-cheat-twine-sugarcube-variables.6553/) just set exam day to any number but 1

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
in the gym personal trainer ..........tease the COUCH LOL should be coach
in the bar ....when you meet the fan there are errors to fix
the photo shoot job has a missing image at the beginning when you first meet the photographer
during the orgy .......give me your com .....should be.......... cum

Reactions: walbobo
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes