Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of What is Real? to v0.70.

This game is best played in landscape mode.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: - -

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
For work. Once you reach the flirty work and nude photoshoots and can visit your boss at work is that it?

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
First time trying it. A lot longer than I thought it would be for how long it's been in development. I really like how you laid out side quest objectives, but wish you could pin a few to the left sidebar so I didn't have to go in and out of the side quest menu.

I liked the supernatural elements. It feels like it adds to the story and scenes instead of being forced in there. I'm not really sure what suggestions I would have otherwise. I think I made it through all the main story stuff and most of the side content. Which took longer than I expected.

Overall a really good game I'll probably return to.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
Nice html game, but the writing could use some work, the special events with the brother and dad are so vague and quick

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
Why is it that when I'm searching for 'Futa/Trans' in the forum that this game shows up? I mean the Futa/Trans tag isn't even mentioned in the Genre section of this game.

Schori123

Dec 8, 2017
do like 4-6 missions, that should open up court options if i remember correctly
What do you mean with open up?
I can already select the option of "Normalize taboo relations" at court, but if I click it, then there is the message "rejected "public opinion too low"".
I thought public opinion defines as the stat "Public Fame", which I have at 5056.
That's why I asked the question how high it should be.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
What do you mean with open up?
I can already select the option of "Normalize taboo relations" at court, but if I click it, then there is the message "rejected "public opinion too low"".
I thought public opinion defines as the stat "Public Fame", which I have at 5056.
That's why I asked the question how high it should be.
you need to do the events (save the students in the library or the ones around the city)

Reactions: Schori123

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
I’d like to see more surprise/urgency sex that doesn’t require affirmation.
Or at least an option for certain people to not need the player’s involvement in order for it to happen.
For example if bro needs to use you in the morning, then he just uses you in the morning.
I would say that most of the more developed relationships could be further developed to feel entitled to your body.
There are already some good ones like getting food at night, or waking in the morning, but they require affirmation. I think it would add an extra something to remove that part.
Like when you take a shower instead of having to invite your dad in and ask him to impregnate you, that he just does what he wants instead, feeling fully entitled to to use you like a fleshlight.
You get the idea

Reactions: walbobo

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
I hope I’m communicating this correctly. I don’t mean rape, though these scenarios would be rape irl if the person that is being used decided that it was.
The difference being that those who feel entitled to use you, KNOW that they are entitled to use you. You also KNOW they are entitled to use you.

It may be inconvenient, you may not want to at that moment, you may whine(even better), you may be (even better) incredulous to their audacity, you may protest outwardly in objection to your harem-of-masters just doing whatever they want with you in front of others, but they KNOW you will accept it, you KNOW you will accept it and take pleasure in their satisfaction, you know that they know it, and they know that you know that they know it.

Bro sees you in a hot skirt on the couch hanging out with one of your slutty friends. Comes sit right next to you and starts groping you like it’s his birthday present.
You’re all incredulous about it, “WHAT THE FU.. nnnmph FUCK!! You piece of mmph .. Jessica is here, this is so fucked up!”
Your friend just a petrified deer in headlights, and bro just keeps going with your slut warmup routine.
Things keep progressing.

He’s piledriving you into the couch while you whine and moan like a whore into his mouth. An obvious masochist, he’s already made you cum multiple times even as you protest to the situation.
Your friend is masturbating wildly at this point, adding to your incredulity.

He of course cums inside you, there’s no reason to pull out of a sex toy. Your innate sense of duty as your brother’s cumsock has you pull him in deep and tightly undulate around him to help him fuck all of it out. Just as he knew you would. Just as you knew you would. Meanwhile your slutty friend can’t believe what happening as she cums loudly and squirts all over the livingroom floor.

"You’re such fucking assh… mmmMphrrmoomph” you begin to say before he shoves his deflating dick into your mouth for a cleanup, which you dutifully do shyly while mumbling obscenities. But it’s obvious to everyone that tenderly cleaning the fuckslop off every inch of him is something you take deep satisfaction in. Relishing in this duty must be some kind of factory default based on how you act while cleaning him up, until he’s had enough and pulls away. *Snap back to reality*

“Whew! I really needed that! Thanks sis you’re the best”
Kissing you on the cheek, you to blush hard.

“… asshole …”

Last edited:
Reactions: walbobo

Zerxtsy

Aug 20, 2020
Um I have the patreon version 80 and during step55 the option to enter Jenas room in the evening seems to disappear. Has content not been completed past it yet?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes