Would you like to see (adopted) sister at home?

• Yes, and add more lesbian content at home

Votes: 3,761 47.3%
  • No, but add more lesbian content at school or work

Votes: 410 5.2%
  • No, focuse more on MF content

Votes: 3,782 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhatIsReal-0.75
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
walbobo Well buddy, can I get Paypal Gate i.e Link or your account if you have one. Because in my Country Patreon is not supported even through Paypal.
So if possible can i get a Paypal link ? Kindly requesting

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Please add pregnancy chance by everyone with their variation in potency, so MC can get pregnant by anyone. Also add more pregnancy content. Before u ask, yes I've pregnancy fetish

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Sorry, but it did need it as it only let me after reaching these numbers, and more. Not sure if I encountered a bug or something but...
I tested the game and it worked fine. only 40 corruption is enough. please send me your save to check what is blocking your progress

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I tested the game and it worked fine. only 40 corruption is enough. please send me your save to check what is blocking your progress
i did a little testing and i found out that if you tweak the REL and Corr values via the save file or console it will sometimes break certain "quests"

Reactions: walbobo

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
i did a little testing and i found out that if you tweak the REL and Corr values via the save file or console it will sometimes break certain "quests"
I attempted to adjust the corr and rel values to 3000 using the console, and it actually worked. first to try to kiss Elisa in the evening then help her in the kitchen and the rest of her quest continued as usual. I haven't tested editing the save file though. However, altering certain variables from false to true or true to false might break the game, yes.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I attempted to adjust the corr and rel values to 3000 using the console, and it actually worked. first to try to kiss Elisa in the evening then help her in the kitchen and the rest of her quest continued as usual. I haven't tested editing the save file though. However, altering certain variables from false to true or true to false might break the game, yes.
leave it to me to find a way to break things lol (but in my self teaching of code editing/modifing i always clone the game and have it stored safely) and i "fiddle" with the clone but play on the original

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I didn't realize pregnancy was such a big part of the game. I played through the whole thing with it disabled.

Champ outfit image is bugged. Also if you don't pick sauna first the option disappears

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervtron3000

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Please add pregnancy chance by everyone with their variation in potency, so MC can get pregnant by anyone. Also add more pregnancy content. Before u ask, yes I've pregnancy fetish
Except for scenes which don't have dedicated creampie stage to them, MC can get pregnant from all other characters. As a result MC can also end up with a fatherless child and there is even a stat for that in the neonatal unit in the hospital and unique pregnancy events for that

1723641117477.png

I've not managed to get it yet (pregnancy as a result I mean), but I think for example the dorm orgy event after the musical party saturday evening can cause you to have a fatherless child that you can never find the father for

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
I didn't realize pregnancy was such a big part of the game. I played through the whole thing with it disabled.

Champ outfit image is bugged. Also if you don't pick sauna first the option disappears
the outfit was missing in the update only file. the full game links are fine though.I updated all the update only links. For the sauna, I tested it ,it didn't disappear if not picked first. can you share a sav when it happened to you?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes