what is the deal with sleep sex ?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
From the way i see it there are 2 ways to deal with sleep sex and not have it be stupid.
You're missing one important variant: they just don't care. Not "hentailand logic" where your trophy wife mother doesn't wake up from dry anal and complains about a sore back the next morning, but where the other characters do bring it up. The perpatrator doesn't have any fetish for sleep rape in particular, they just don't care either way. Honestly that seems like the most realistic option.

3DReaver

May 15, 2020
You're missing one important variant: they just don't care. Not "hentailand logic" where your trophy wife mother doesn't wake up from dry anal and complains about a sore back the next morning, but where the other characters do bring it up. The perpatrator doesn't have any fetish for sleep rape in particular, they just don't care either way. Honestly that seems like the most realistic option.
the most realistic option... i just raped someone i have no strong opinions about it LUL, its just a normal everyday. that still falls in the category of horrible monster.

Eh. Let people have their own fetishes.
im not stopping anyone