Badashi

Dec 4, 2017
THIS is a NTR story I can get behind.

All consensual, everyone is happy. Exploring all of the fetishes is fun(I wish we had more of Lauren's sensory deprivation) and even when the wife gets heart broken we're quickly reminded that she's totally into that shit. Love it.

I'm just waiting for the reversal play where the MC asks the wife to fulfill HIS fetish: a loving, vanilla, zero-kinks sex. lol

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
My first reply wasn't sure how to answer this but I think I have one now: the reason I didn't want Ashley get pregnant for real is simply because I don't want to write a baby into the plot. Most VNs end with the girl pregnant, they show her belly and then cut to black. Trying to include that into an on-going plot will just be opening a can of worms.

The only way I could think of to add actual baby making is to change it into a quasi-netori where he "helps" a couple make a baby. While I'm sure no shortage of people want to see the MC fuck some guy's wife while Molly and the guy cheer them on, I want to keep it cuckquean where Molly is the only girl being denied.
I'm not demanding an explanation for your reasoning or requesting you create the fetish content I want. I'm just asking for the tags to be a bit clearer so that those like me aren't burned once again by misleading tags.

Reactions: Zohan4201

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not demanding an explanation for your reasoning or requesting you create the fetish content I want. I'm just asking for the tags to be a bit clearer so that those like me aren't burned once again by misleading tags.
Tags will always burn you (royal you). There are so many interpretations and degrees of sensitivity. Best thing to do if someone is that sensitive to one or more content is avoid the project if there is a hint of doubt.

Or turn down your expectations if you see a tag you like cause most are there for the sensitive and it's usually better to be safe than hear posters complain about it.

It's a pirate forum, tags are a courtesy. It's not like you're out money if you play something you don't like here anyway.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
Tags will always burn you (royal you). There are so many interpretations and degrees of sensitivity. Best thing to do if someone is that sensitive to one or more content is avoid the project if there is a hint of doubt.

Or turn down your expectations if you see a tag you like cause most are there for the sensitive and it's usually better to be safe than hear posters complain about it.
I can understand being wary of changing thread tags as they're stupidly limited. But there's really no reason to argue against clearing up tags under the genre spoiler, it's a simple edit and takes less time than skimming someone's rant over poorly labeled tags. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together and the thought "This is too good to be true" is going to check the spoiler in high hopes that they finally found the one.

It's not like you're out money if you play something you don't like here anyway
Nah, that's free time spent. Which is much more valuable than money as you can't just get more. Hell, I do enjoy the game, but using [pregnancy] to describe an impregnation that is shortly chemically aborted is incredibly misleading.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hell, I do enjoy the game, but using [pregnancy] to describe an impregnation that is shortly chemically aborted is incredibly misleading.
Here's the rub, some posters actually want tags even if the fetish is just mentioned. Tons of posters have so varied opinions on how each tag should be used and what it should mean. Unless I totally misunderstand, The vn does have pregnancy content (atleast I would consider it that) it's just not the pregnancy content you wanted. I mean what else would you call that content?

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
Here's the rub, some posters actually want tags even if the fetish is just mentioned. Tons of posters have so varied opinions on how each tag should be used and what it should mean. Unless I totally misunderstand, The vn does have pregnancy content (atleast I would consider it that) it's just not the pregnancy content you wanted. I mean what else would you call that content?
Honestly, I've only played season 1. Currently squirreling away a backlog for post holiday season. However, after reading the thread I noticed a lot of people complaining about a character getting knocked up, birth controlling the pregnancy away, then leaving the story. If there is actual pregnancy content then my bad, if not then this is impregnation at best.

Reactions: HansDampf788

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I can understand being wary of changing thread tags as they're stupidly limited. But there's really no reason to argue against clearing up tags under the genre spoiler, it's a simple edit and takes less time than skimming someone's rant over poorly labeled tags. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together and the thought "This is too good to be true" is going to check the spoiler in high hopes that they finally found the one.

Nah, that's free time spent. Which is much more valuable than money as you can't just get more. Hell, I do enjoy the game, but using [pregnancy] to describe an impregnation that is shortly chemically aborted is incredibly misleading.
The thing is that it isn't the developer who makes the tags that you can filter and see at the top, it's the mods and while they are more than happy to add something quickly, getting something taken down because it is only mentioned in passing is quite difficult. They tend to go with a "better safe than sorry" approach. That is why it surprised me when they took down the NTR tag and replaced it with swinging. However, after going on for pages and pages of people saying "this is not NTR" the mods decided to take it down without me asking.

That being said: this game more than qualifies for pregnancy tags no matter how appealing or unappealing it seems. Something that might be mislabeled would be if two characters were talking about a third character who was away on maternity leave or something similar. However, when it has this image:
the_family_man_77.png
It qualifies from the mods point of view. Even if she isn't pregnant and just imaging herself being pregnant.
the_family_man_78.png

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Honestly, I've only played season 1. Currently squirreling away a backlog for post holiday season. However, after reading the thread I noticed a lot of people complaining about a character getting knocked up, birth controlling the pregnancy away, then leaving the story. If there is actual pregnancy content then my bad, if not then this is impregnation at best.
It's definitely in-between, and that's the kicker. It's more than impregnation (which I didn't know had a tag so my bad on that.) And not full pregnancy (I honestly couldn't explain it without quoting the vn). So to me it's a grey area and the tag is just overly cautious. But we each have our own views and opinions.

The tags on this forum are way far from perfect, on that I hope we can agree. Happy holidays,if you celebrate, regardless

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
For those who are tempted, I am fine with you putting in your personal fetish. Some I can't fit or don't make sense in the context of the story, however, some I haven't thought of and I have sometimes reached points where I'm out of ideas for the next scene only to see "I want to see ___" then I agree that "yes, that would be fucking hot" then I'm rolling again with fresh new ideas.

So, if you have something you want to see then let me know, worst I can say is no.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Badashi

Dec 4, 2017
For those who are tempted, I am fine with you putting in your personal fetish. Some I can't fit or don't make sense in the context of the story, however, some I haven't thought of and I have sometimes reached points where I'm out of ideas for the next scene only to see "I want to see ___" then I agree that "yes, that would be fucking hot" then I'm rolling again with fresh new ideas.

So, if you have something you want to see then let me know, worst I can say is no.
Well if you say so, I do hope for more group action. I don't mean two or three, I mean full blown orgy. Doue penetrations, triple blowjobs, switching partners on a whim, all the good stuff. Obviously this isn't a story that would include multiple men, but between the recent girl-on-girl development and some girls being more than willing to use strap-on, I'm sure you could figure it out. On a more fantastical setting, they'd just grow dicks but this isn't that kind of story either

Other than that, more pool stuff. I'm super into swimmers lmao

Happy holidays!

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Oh kinks wise, Lesdom. I think you did it best in S1 with the blonde and both her stuff with Molly and her conflict with Kendal. Mostly because I think the settup played to the game's premise better.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android S3v0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Season 2 im sick of the developer in black poping into game every 5 min i ready go run season 3 skip 2
maybe ill skip txt real quck wont read nothing

maybe that why someone said season 2 was crap

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes