Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Once = every 5 minutes
:unsure:
I don't know how you are so pleasant when dealing with the idiotic or thinking challenged, but I admire it.

Not asking for any details but have you had any ideas on your next project? (not saying you should stop this here) i just was curious if you had any visits from the muses about another story?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I don't know how you are so pleasant when dealing with the idiotic or thinking challenged, but I admire it.

Not asking for any details but have you had any ideas on your next project? (not saying you should stop this here) i just was curious if you had any visits from the muses about another story?
Yes, check the discord.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Can someone please answer some questions I have regarding the game -

1. Are the H scenes replayable or they appear only once during the story?

2. If they are replayable, can I change the outfits during the H scenes?

3. How is the exhibitionism content?

It would be great if someone can give me these details before I play the game.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Can someone please answer some questions I have regarding the game -

1. Are the H scenes replayable or they appear only once during the story?

2. If they are replayable, can I change the outfits during the H scenes?

3. How is the exhibitionism content?

It would be great if someone can give me these details before I play the game.
1. No, adding such a feature is far beyond what I am capable of doing in python.

2. They are naked...

3. there are quite a few streaking and sex-in-public scenes(honestly, most of the sex occurs in public places).
bus_blowjob_72.png
emily_firstsex_24.png
emily_no_undies_18.png
kendal_firstsex_33.png
emily_streak_10.png

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
For those who are tempted, I am fine with you putting in your personal fetish. Some I can't fit or don't make sense in the context of the story, however, some I haven't thought of and I have sometimes reached points where I'm out of ideas for the next scene only to see "I want to see ___" then I agree that "yes, that would be fucking hot" then I'm rolling again with fresh new ideas.

So, if you have something you want to see then let me know, worst I can say is no.
I'm like 50% sure you had something like this in S1 it's been a few months since I played, sorry if it's been done, but I find girls with smell fetishes insanely hot. There's just something great about a girl liking something about you that most wouldn't. It complements cuckquean content pretty well: "She's younger than me, she's prettier than me, and she even likes his smell more than I do!".
You can also never go wrong with oyakodon. Mother+daughter+MC is always hot. On the cuckquean side it could go along the lines of: "I may give him girls, but she's giving him her own daughter/mother!".

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm like 50% sure you had something like this in S1 it's been a few months since I played, sorry if it's been done, but I find girls with smell fetishes insanely hot. There's just something great about a girl liking something about you that most wouldn't. It complements cuckquean content pretty well: "She's younger than me, she's prettier than me, and she even likes his smell more than I do!".
You can also never go wrong with oyakodon. Mother+daughter+MC is always hot. On the cuckquean side it could go along the lines of: "I may give him girls, but she's giving him her own daughter/mother!".
I do have a design for Kayla and Kendal's mother.
CharaStudio-2020-12-26-03-46-20-Render.png

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Just checking in case I'm encountering an issue, but is 0.4 of S3 supposed to just cut out back to menu at the end of the sisters bath talk?
I must say that I asked myself the same question.
Not much hardcore scene in that update, but the promises for the next one are great. :p

Goodfight

Jan 9, 2019
For those who are tempted, I am fine with you putting in your personal fetish. Some I can't fit or don't make sense in the context of the story, however, some I haven't thought of and I have sometimes reached points where I'm out of ideas for the next scene only to see "I want to see ___" then I agree that "yes, that would be fucking hot" then I'm rolling again with fresh new ideas.

So, if you have something you want to see then let me know, worst I can say is no.
Pregnant sex

Reactions: Futaglit

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I just read a review and it kind of pointed out something I hadn't noticed yet, everyone seems to have a fundamental misunderstanding of the roles of all of the girls. Don't get me wrong, creating their stories, their scenes, and interactions was incredibly fun and I must say I am quite attached to all of them however, in the end, this isn't a harem story. Cuckquean, reverse NTR, netorase; whatever you want to call it, it's the story of Molly wanting to loan her husband out to other women and the MC mentally wrestling with his guilt, conflicting values, desires, and his fear of losing Molly.

The reason none of them ever fell in love with the MC, as well as why I never worried about finishing their story was because: they aren't heroines. They are side characters, plot devices used to advance the story of the only heroine in the plot: Molly.

I realize this announcement won't be winning me many friends, however this is the reality of the situation.

- Will I continue to still make hot girls with sexy scenes? yes, expect the same spice you've always seen

- Will I do my best to characterize them and try to make them interesting, unique, and likeable? yes, like I said, I DO like the girls I create and I try to do my best to give them a fair shake, but I can only do so much due to how What's Mine is Yours is written.

- Will they have a bigger role in the plot? no, this is not a harem story, this is the story of the relationship and sex life of a married couple and whether they can remain a "normal" couple despite their abnormal circumstances.

- Will the maso girls continue to be his slaves? yes, they are a healthy S&M couple, and despite calling themselves slaves, it is in the end, roleplay. While they are sexually active together, they will play the part, but there is no ownership, there is no contract, it's simply the roleplay of two consenting adults.

- Will they still make appearances and remain friends? yes, despite their short tenure the girls did have an effect on Molly and the MC, as well as the reverse, and seeing how that all panned out is important.

- Will they fall in love with the MC or will the MC fall in love with them? no, one should never make decisions based on what is most sexually exciting. Every one of the girls has their whole life ahead of them. Staying behind and not going to college to be the MC's concubine just because he has a big dick is the pinnacle of stupidity, and I don't remember depicting any of the girls as an idiot.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just read a review and it kind of pointed out something I hadn't noticed yet, everyone seems to have a fundamental misunderstanding of the roles of all of the girls. Don't get me wrong, creating their stories, their scenes, and interactions was incredibly fun and I must say I am quite attached to all of them however, in the end, this isn't a harem story. Cuckquean, reverse NTR, netorase; whatever you want to call it, it's the story of Molly wanting to loan her husband out to other women and the MC mentally wrestling with his guilt, conflicting values, desires, and his fear of losing Molly.

The reason none of them ever fell in love with the MC, as well as why I never worried about finishing their story was because: they aren't heroines. They are side characters, plot devices used to advance the story of the only heroine in the plot: Molly.

I realize this announcement won't be winning me many friends, however this is the reality of the situation.

- Will I continue to still make hot girls with sexy scenes? yes, expect the same spice you've always seen

- Will I do my best to characterize them and try to make them interesting, unique, and likeable? yes, like I said, I DO like the girls I create and I try to do my best to give them a fair shake, but I can only do so much due to how What's Mine is Yours is written.

- Will they have a bigger role in the plot? no, this is not a harem story, this is the story of the relationship and sex life of a married couple and whether they can remain a "normal" couple despite their abnormal circumstances.

- Will the maso girls continue to be his slaves? yes, they are a healthy S&M couple, and despite calling themselves slaves, it is in the end, roleplay. While they are sexually active together, they will play the part, but there is no ownership, there is no contract, it's simply the roleplay of two consenting adults.

- Will they still make appearances and remain friends? yes, despite their short tenure the girls did have an effect on Molly and the MC, as well as the reverse, and seeing how that all panned out is important.

- Will they fall in love with the MC or will the MC fall in love with them? no, one should never make decisions based on what is most sexually exciting. Every one of the girls has their whole life ahead of them. Staying behind and not going to college to be the MC's concubine just because he has a big dick is the pinnacle of stupidity, and I don't remember depicting any of the girls as an idiot.
Great to hear :love: your vn stands out for them reasons. Not every vn should be the same. Best of luck. As always looking forward to more :)

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017

Appreciate your honesty. Wish you had said these earlier so I wouldn't feel....betrayed? tricked? I don't know. I can't find the right word for it. Anyway, good luck with your endeavor.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
- Will they fall in love with the MC or will the MC fall in love with them? no
Of course it will not happen.
But MC can play it that way in front of Molly perhaps. Yes, I know, I'm totally perverted by dirty talk.

one should never make decisions based on what is most sexually exciting. (...) and I don't remember depicting any of the girls as an idiot.
Such wise words. ;)

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
game is crap 2nd one try save game so i can go to bed error can not save game all i could close game not even worth playing any more i know i cant save game

• Angry
Reactions: Ive-11

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Then there shouldn't be a harem tag.
Here are the ones I put:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Multiple POV, Big tits, Small tits, Animated, Anal Sex, Pregnant Sex, Impregnation, Titjob, Milf, Oral sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Reverse NTR(female is cuck), Creampie, Exhibitionism, Interracial, Fake rape, School setting, BDSM, Whipping, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Analingus, Double penetration, Deepthroat, Kinetic Novel, Sex toys
As far as I know, I don't have any control over the tags that you can search

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes