What's your sexuality/ sexual orientation?

What do you identify as?

• Gay

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • Lesbian

Votes: 17 3.7%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 92 20.2%
  • Asexual

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Heterosexual (Straight)

Votes: 320 70.2%

• Total voters

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Since you chose to necro a thread about sexuality in ancient times (2019) you probably need to actualize it with the current sexuality - sexual orientation of modern times 2022.
Can you please talk about the LGBTQ+ community without pretending that there's something in what you wrote that is not as old as humanity ? You know, some kind of, "all of this is totally natural and part of our humanity", introduction.
I'm asking, because I'm not totally certain that your, "hey you idiots cavemen, we made up even more categories lately", introduction will really works as intended...

So... a poll about sexuality or sexual orientation that does not include one's own has to be taken as is so that one does not damage "the movement" that claims for better representation?
The two words at the end of your question, they are the key...

And honestly, you clearly seem to promote a "better representation" in the exact same way that the actual leads (at least the loudest ones) of the lesbians community.
You know, those who, in place of fighting against homophobia, pass a big part of their time spreading their transphobia, claiming that not a single trans can pretend to be lesbian. Those segregationists who pretend that, since MtF were born male, they can't be lesbians, and that, like FtM consider themselves as male, they can't be lesbians either. Those attention whores who forgot long ago that they are supposed to fight for the rights of their community, and are now just selling their presence to a congress, chronicles, and books.

You'll difficulty find a more tolerant community than here. Of course, there's some black sheep, but globally everyone will accept you as you are, as long as you accept the others as they are.
So, you can either be like everyone else, and accept that yes we sometimes take shortcuts, because we are more interested in the global overview, than in the purely statistical truth. Or you can be a crybaby who start a fight lost in advance, because there's nothing to fight. So tried, they all failed, and the hardest punches were generally coming from their own minority.

Reactions: Nordic Succubus

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I'm attracted to feminine presenting people. Any masculine traits at all are a turn off. I do not how to label this.

Oct 14, 2022
My sexual orientation is power.
I crave it.
I desire it.
I want it.

You could have everything i ever wanted in a woman and i still woudnt fuck you if i didnt control you.
Likewise i find sissies disguisting but i would fuck a submissive sissy over a dominate woman.

All life is about power.
Having it or craving it.

• Haha
Reactions: hellohello95zone

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Pansexual here. I would gladly fuck some pussy while taking futa cock up the bussy and sucking a guy off as he watches the debauchery.

:D

heyholetsgomh

Apr 11, 2021
That is likely gynosexual, like me.
What would be the opposite of gynosexual? I'm gay and I only feel sexual attraction to strong masculine traits. Even when I was a teenager and trying to feel something for girls, I happened to have some kind of interest on the tomboys.

Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
What would be the opposite of gynosexual? I'm gay and I only feel sexual attraction to strong masculine traits. Even when I was a teenager and trying to feel something for girls, I happened to have some kind of interest on the tomboys.
I was curious about that, according to google is androsexual. Maybe I fall on this category too, since I don't like femboys, or sissies, or men with feminine traits.