What's your sexuality/ sexual orientation?

What do you identify as?

• Gay

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Lesbian

Votes: 17 3.7%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 92 20.1%
  • Asexual

Votes: 15 3.3%
  • Heterosexual (Straight)

Votes: 320 70.0%

• Total voters

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
That whole article looks at the subject from both a political view and a religious view, but doesn't really help or harm my argument in any way... It doesn't really go into the overall psychology of the different terms uses... I really think it comes down to a individuals experiences... Some folks just blurt out what first comes into their mind and don't put as deep of thought into what they are about to say before saying it... Does that explain why the separation of terms for this poll? It is most likely that the person just didn't think about it that deeply before putting in the separation... It happens, and I'm not faulting the person for doing so, unless they really did think about it and still determined to separate it anyways...

Reactions: TheSexinati

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
All these options and I all I can say is:

There's nothing better than melting in the embrace of another woman like a cone of ice cream on a hot summer day.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I had a girlfriend, who pretty much told me the same thing as you just mentioned here.

Well, let's just say our relationship didn't end on good terms (It was pretty sudden.) and since then I've been looking for ladies with more "stable sexuality" so to speak.
That's a shame. Personally, while I too could be classed in the 'I like what I like' category, If I were ever to enter into a relationship, I would become solely devoted to the person I was dating, with the expectation of the same happening for me.

I guess I am quite traditional, in a certain manner.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
That's a shame. ... I would become solely devoted to the person I was dating, with the expectation of the same happening for me.

I guess I am quite traditional, in a certain manner.
There's nothing wrong with being traditional, especially when it comes to a serious relationship.

I really don't want to look like a saint here, because I had my fair share of sleeping around and finding my self in differend beds each weekend. Not caring too much for the owner's gender.

The thing is, after some time you really get tired of it and that "lizzard brain" will go away, leaving you with nothing, but a couple of hot sex stories, blackouts and regrets.

I guess getting older... *cleans throat* (gosh, thinking of aging is so lame) made me tired of playing games with people and my self. Now, I got stuck with what I am and what I like, which feels just right to me.

One thing I never did and probably never will is tell my girlfriend that: "You know hon, I think I like dudes and I don't care about girls anymore."

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Only read page 1 so far, got to leave for the dentist soon :'(
Where's the "Apache attack Helicopter" option?? I AM OFFENDED.
That's not a sexual orientation, it's a gender, don't get your rotars an a tizzy
I LIKE TO FUCK APACHE ATTACK HELICOPTERS.
I like to fuck with people who are offended.... :evilsmile:

Poll is missing pansexual
Still missing, but you could also end up with as many options as people. I think of myself as open to anything depending on my mood, at least until I've tried it once. I don't know what that makes me, but like so many people there isn't a category for me.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
I kind of feel like you're implying that someone who "likes what they like" is going to "play games" or "sleep around" or just generally be bad to someone they are with. Even where you said you prefer a more "stable" sexuality, it's like you're saying my sexuality isn't stable for some reason, just because I like what I like. It's a shame that people feel that way. I've been with the same woman for 20 years now. Is that stable enough for you, or...?
I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you! It was all me, I was referring to my self and what I was like when I felt similarly. Not everyone acts upon their urges and sleeps around. I understand. Unfortunately, that is not something that I can tell about my self.

I'm sure you are more consistent than I am in many ways. Wow, 20 years with the same woman? Congratulations! You guys probably love eachother very much. That makes people like me hopeful for the future.

Reactions: redcherry

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
This.
Watching your girlfriend have sex with a BBC is not gay, it's actually the straightest thing a man can do.
I'd rather call it bi with heterosexual tendecies along with masochism. But I don't think their is an acurate term for each and every person's preferences.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So you discriminate against the para/quadriplegic AND those of us that choose to drag ourselves along the ground in protest of the Upright Privilege?!

You sicken me.
Personally I don't like dead fish in bed... so if their legs don't work they better make up for it in some way.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
100% straight.

Alright, I will admit to have having enjoyed a few gay erotic novels (pure text) in my younger days, but I have never enjoyed gay sex videos or gay aspects in games. Okay, so my 100% from earlier in my post might actually be 99%, but that 1% is nowhere near enough to make me desire any proximity to another man's penis (or ANY other penis in general). I even find man+man+woman threesomes a turn-off most of the time, since I don't really enjoy seeing 2 naked men in the same scene.

I do however enjoy lesbian sex very much, which is kind of odd if you think about it. If you are a straight man, then you should be wanting more gay men to exist and fewer lesbians. Why you ask? Well, more gay men, means less available options for the women you are trying to get the attention of, and you obviously don't want women to be lesbian, because then why would they be interested in you?

Logic is a fun thing :D