Ren'Py Onhold When Everything's Red [v0.4] [Fallen Angel Productions and Empty Ears Game Studios]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I'm not a fan of lesbian content. It doesn't particularly bother me if it'so only a few of scenes, but if it's a lot I tend to rethink whether the game interests me (unless I can avoid seeing it, or I can directly prevent it from happening). The truth is that I never watch it, be it a purely lesbian scene or an MFF threesome with lesbian content, if I can't do it any other way, I will use CTRL to skip the scene.
Alright. I guess I'll cave in on this one. Will create a lesbian skippable content thingy. Right now, there's only one scene that has lesbian stuff. Which is a threesome on Missy's Scene 5. The rest is either MC peeking on them, having sex with them, or MC walked into the room with the girls naked.

sandbox :rolleyes: yeah no. ignored
Sandbox stuff isn't that bad in this one. No real grind. I mean, the only "grind" is that you need to get up to 500 coins and you usually get it on the third day of working at the barracks. But in this case, if you can Unren and open console, just put this in;

coin = 500

You should be good on this one. Would let you proceed with Missy's scene. Up to you on rather or not to proceed with it.

you should ad it at next update because not many are going to waste time with sandbox.

GILF means = grandma i like to fuck
I really wish I could. Unfortunately, for the next 3 or 4 updates, it'll be sandbox. But yeah, I need to add a few other characters before I can set that up. The idea for this game is to try and appease both Sandbox lovers and Story lovers. Maybe both.

Ahhh... Thanks for letting me know about the GILF. There's a character in the game that is older than shit but she won't look like a grandma. Aside from the Demon, that is. She won't be introduced until MUCH later. But you'll be able to see her face if you look in the game folder in Map_UI. Sophia.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
Oh man. Alright...

This game is nothing like Dominion. I can't promise about the no futa stuff but will make a poll for it. Though, personally, rather not have it. Haha. But no contents are avoidable. There's not going to be any NTR stuff (Where MC gets cheated on or have other men gets involve in MC's relationships). Lesbian is unavoidable.

For now, yes.

Somewhat painful. But I went by "day" and "time" which is always going to be Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Night. There's only one person, Missy, that you'll need to get 500 coin for which can be done by working at the Barracks. But don't worry, once I get enough contents in, I'll be making a Novel version within the game so you don't have to keep messing with the Sandbox. I wanted to do that before I release it but sadly, I was not able to do that in time. If you know how to Unren the game, just open the console thing and put this in:

coin = 500

That should be all you need to get through Missy's story.
Please don't ruin this game! it's awesome so far. 10/10

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Ruin like sharing Girls with other Dudes or NTR Content. The majority just wants MC being the only Male that get's lucky and no other Dick involved.
Yeah, that SHOULDN'T be an issue. Even if the majority were to vote this futa stuff(When I set up the poll in the future), I'm still making that shit avoidable. Just not really my thing. Prefer a straight harem path. And I'm only including these 30 babes. None of them are futas. Almost positive the MC would just run away if he saw it, anyway. Lol
Would have to be some kind of magic crap for it.

You also shouldn't care about the Lesbian Haters here. Lesbian should remain in this Game and there should be enough lesbian scenes there.
Don't worry. Lol. The only thing I can do is make it skippable for them. But to me, you just can't have a harem without some nice lesbian contents. So I'll be including some persistent variables for it.

Love your name, btw. Lol

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Alright. I created a Coin mod for those that hates the coin grind. It's really not that much but... ah well. Lol. Enjoy, don't enjoy, up to you.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Currently working on Update0
Lynn's story (2 scenes)
Nora's story (2 scenes)
Heather's story (1 scene)
Extra scene (1 scene)
Gallery for videos.
Added Lesbian content to trigger on or off.
Highly likely to be forced to restart from scratch.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Don't worry. Lol. The only thing I can do is make it skippable for them. But to me, you just can't have a harem without some nice lesbian contents. So I'll be including some persistent variables for it.
Uhhh... you literally can't have harem with it though.

Harem be MC with multiple women Exclusive to him... i.e. no sharing, so no lesbian. (f95 retrofits it by removing the gender).

When you add in lesbian it becomes polyamory just with a single dude, as you now have simultaneous relationships, and not just MC being shared. (which is what polyamory is).

Fancy way to put it, Harem is basically, a polygamous Man, with 2 or more Monogamous Women. (again f95 retrofits it to be genderless)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Uhhh... you literally can't have harem with it though.

Harem be MC with multiple women Exclusive to him... i.e. no sharing, so no lesbian. (f95 retrofits it by removing the gender).

When you add in lesbian it becomes polyamory just with a single dude, as you now have simultaneous relationships, and not just MC being shared. (which is what polyamory is).

Fancy way to put it, Harem is basically, a polygamous Man, with 2 or more Monogamous Women. (again f95 retrofits it to be genderless)
The new harem tag

haremA non-monogamous relationship centered around the protagonist being loved by at least two more people. Sex with outsiders is allowed as long as the core dynamic is not affected
So no, you're wrong. The new tag system will continue to correctly include harems with lesbian content between 2 LIs. Nothing about that definition excludes that dynamic.
Doesn't matter how you try and dress up this argument, do you really need to derail every thread you come across with this off topic rant?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The new harem tag

haremA non-monogamous relationship centered around the protagonist being loved by at least two more people. Sex with outsiders is allowed as long as the core dynamic is not affected
So no, you're wrong. The new tag system will continue to correctly include harems with lesbian content between 2 LIs. Nothing about that definition excludes that dynamic.
Doesn't matter how you try and dress up this argument, do you really need to derail every thread you come across with this off topic rant?
Bruh.... check the poly tag XD

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That describes a different dynamic. Two of your girlfriends hooking up occasionally isn't an equal relationship. At most you'd end up with games having both tags.
was going to edit previous comment but I will just reply since you were quick.

hold up "sex with outsiders is allowed" means MC, not the other involved with MC. (or at least it should, otherwise makes it no different from sharing... or poly).

Which if it isn't only MC with that definition it makes this all the more confusing:
polyamoryThe protagonist and at least two other people are in an equal, simultaneous relationship with each other. Not to be confused with Harem

As that definition would then be more harem than the harem definition :KEK:

As you can see it is "simultaneous relationship with each-other" if the LIs are involved that is what it becomes, and not multiple people loving one person. (since f95 uses it for any gender I didn't mention them, but the term is a gendered term, cause well reverse-harem is what it is when it is one woman and multiple men)

Anyway, harem is LIs exclusive to MC. Why that definition is needlessly broad now that there is another that covers the rest escapes me. (like, it technically could allow a game of prostitutes whoring themselves out to everyone but MC, however they love him, but no sex, a harem game...)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
was going to edit previous comment but I will just reply since you were quick.

hold up "sex with outsiders is allowed" means MC, not the other involved with MC. (or at least it should, otherwise makes it no different from sharing... or poly).

Which if it isn't only MC with that definition it makes this all the more confusing:
polyamoryThe protagonist and at least two other people are in an equal, simultaneous relationship with each other. Not to be confused with Harem

As that definition would then be more harem than the harem definition :KEK:

As you can see it is "simultaneous relationship with each-other" if the LIs are involved that is what it becomes, and not multiple people loving one person. (since f95 uses it for any gender I didn't mention them, but the term is a gendered term, cause well reverse-harem is what it is when it is one woman and multiple men)

Anyway, harem is LIs exclusive to MC. Why that definition is needlessly broad now that there is another that covers the rest escapes me. (like, it technically could allow a game of prostitutes whoring themselves out to everyone but MC, however they love him, but no sex, a harem game...)
The definition of a harem doesn't explicitly exclude lesbian acts within the harem. Historically it absolutely would have happened.
Poly describes way more than just a harem with lesbian content. If MC is dating a girl who's dating another guy then that'd be poly. If MC's the boyfriend of a bi girl who's got a lesbian girlfriend that'd be poly. The two tags aren't mutually exclusive, for example Single Again would be both poly and harem, since one of the harem girls also has a wife. As long as 2 or more people are in a relationship with the MC, it'll be harem according to the future tag definitions.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The definition of a harem doesn't explicitly exclude lesbian acts within the harem. Historically it absolutely would have happened.
Poly describes way more than just a harem with lesbian content. If MC is dating a girl who's dating another guy then that'd be poly. If MC's the boyfriend of a bi girl who's got a lesbian girlfriend that'd be poly. The two tags aren't mutually exclusive, for example Single Again would be both poly and harem, since one of the harem girls also has a wife. As long as 2 or more people are in a relationship with the MC, it'll be harem according to the future tag definitions.
poly and harem aren't the same thing... although I do get that by f95's definition they kinda are. Given that harem is made broad instead of being what it actually means. (like harem doesn't mean reverse-harem, but here as a tag it does).

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Images will drastically improve thanks to the guidance of RogueOne, the Dev of 'That New Teacher'. As time go on, I will replace the images started early on while making newer renders. It might look a little weird at first but have patience. Thy wishes will be done!

... And more work for me. T_T

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
The newest release date is out, folks! But won't be updated on here for another 2 weeks.

First week which is $15 to $25.
Second week which is $1 to $10

You can get it on Discord if you're a Subscriber but currently, only have Ko-Fi. Yes, after this, it'll be a solid 2 weeks update. I miscalculated because I have a stoner's brain... I'm still innocent!

It took longer this time because I had to rework everything to include the 1080p so I don't have to keep messing with the code for it.
This should make things MUCH faster from now on.

The Devlog for this one is...
Update0:
Lynn's story (2 scenes) DONE 1 Nude scene
Nora's story (2 scenes) DONE No sexual content
Heather's story (1 scene) DONE No sexual content
Extra scene (1 scene) DONE No sexual content

Added Age Mod.
Fixed issues with the Map UI and the book.

Added video gallery.

***Required to restart the game***
***Saves won't work!***
You can subscribe here for now.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Alrighty, folks! The SS has finally approved me! For those of you who prefer to support on SubStar, go here

For those of you who prefer Ko-Fi, go here

I added this to the SS thingy. Going to take some time getting used to but will keep it updated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, everyone! The newest update is finally out! Available for $25, $20, and $15 tiers!

For $10, $5, and $1 tiers, you can get the game on the 16th as second week.

It's free for all on the 23rd!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
These are the Gnomes. They are +18. All that. Please vote in the poll if you want their ears changed or no. (Keep it the same or make them normal size)

Linky.png Yinky.png

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes