2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I hate LN/WN titles. That's all I'll add. Maybe the game is good, maybe it's not.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
This is good, this is really good:
Archive:
0x00000070 to 0x000000BC:
EXtWarning.Warning: Extracting this archive may infringe on author's rights.

(Opened in HEX Editor after 7zip failed to open the .7z)

Alumi13

Jul 6, 2019
this sounds like an actual doujin I've seen on nHentai

EDIT: if i find the number, I'll add it in an edit

EDIT 2: I was right, it even has the same name. Number is 319406
It's 171 pages long, seeing as this can take 10 hours to run through, I guess it probably has more content
Thank you comrade. You are my comrade.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Quite stupid to ask but What is the gameplay of this game ??? Is there any choice or just a plain kinetic novel ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XPsychoX

someguy777

Sep 9, 2017
The story is about a guy turning into a chick right? So a man's mind inside a woman's body, and you watch him get fucked. Thats gay in my book.
To use literally correctly, you are literally watching a physical guy fuck a physical girl, and you are saying that’s gay. What the actual fuck? No one is forcing you to inhabit the mind space of the gender-bent protagonist, but if you 'want' to do that, you are certainly free to do so.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Been playing a bit of this. Good lord does the universe just hate our protagonist and giving him actual choices or the ability to win fights without getting molested first thus far. At least schlicking seems to be a happy activity for him.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
extracted to folder in japanese, didn't allow it to run so I moved to another folder and now I get ?????:?? errors
You may need to reduce the length of the file name for it to extract properly. So instead of extracting to something like:
C:\Gaming\Hgames\When_I_Woke_Up_Id_Become_a_Pretty_Swordswoman_Who_Protects_My_Cousin

You should extact it to something like"
C:\Gaming\Hgames\When_I_Woke_Up

It's because if the full file path is too long windows freaks out, and you have to reduce the file name to avoid this issue. (If it is what I think it is)

PingSHazel

May 10, 2020
You may need to reduce the length of the file name for it to extract properly. So instead of extracting to something like:
C:\Gaming\Hgames\When_I_Woke_Up_Id_Become_a_Pretty_Swordswoman_Who_Protects_My_Cousin

You should extact it to something like"
C:\Gaming\Hgames\When_I_Woke_Up

It's because if the full file path is too long windows freaks out, and you have to reduce the file name to avoid this issue. (If it is what I think it is)
ı can t find hgames where?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
*Me checking the comments the see if the game is good or not....

*The comments:"But man, it's a man on a woman's body.... so it's a man or it's a woman?... but I am a man... so that means I am gay?"

• Haha
Reactions: Nick_Rock90

Nidjo

Jan 11, 2018
*Me checking the comments the see if the game is good or not....

*The comments:"But man, it's a man on a woman's body.... so it's a man or it's a woman?... but I am a man... so that means I am gay?"
It's the reason why I only check the OP and possibly look for a save file. Not sure if there's a report function for offtopic posts, would make browsing threads a better experience.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote