When will [Scale Garden] - New Game come?

Jack009

Sep 4, 2018
We waited for too long.Do you know what happened and what did ScaleGarden say about this game? I only got this infos:

5th02.png 5th01.png

New Game Project
-----------------------------------------------------

(I don't know Japanese lol)

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Amazing! Maybe send to develop a letter? :)
1567768089030.png

Last edited:

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
I’ve asked him about expectation date of demo version. He didn’t answer me yet.

Reactions: Jack009

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
Trial version:
Here's a what I could figure out for anybody who wants to try.
Esc: Menu
Enter: Use
C: Hide text
Q / W: Zoom in/out

Basically, run around the map and talk to anybody with a red exclamation mark, then use the first icon in the menu to change locations by traversing the world map, after pressing Enter the left & right arrow keys also change areas within that location. Red circles on the world map indicate where you need to talk to somebody. Keep running around and talking to everybody or returning home to sleep upstairs, use the arrow keys to drive the car. If any of the men you speak to while sitting on a couch have a face icon appearing in your inventory, try pressing the shift key on it because at one point you can't progress without doing it.
After a dozen scenes and no more red circles appearing in the usual areas on the world map, you'll be able to use the world map freely. Go over to the city above ground, talk more, change location to the locker room and combat begins.
X / Ctrl: Right punch
Z / Enter / Space: Left punch / grapple
Shift: Kick
S / Esc: Throw / pin
Right arrow: Fast forward grapple animation

Now you repeatedly get your ass kicked by a wrestler and stop playing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fffffffffffk

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
I also played the demo today. Not sure what to think of it. I'm a huge fan of his previous games, but this one is very different. Also not a fan of the fighting part of the game.
To add to Le Corbeau's post.
There is also a drinking mechanic that levels the more you drink.

Drinking.JPG
You can get the packages from the truck and open them. They are filled with alcohol (5-30%). Getting non alcoholic drinks (from the vending machine) lowers the bar and lets you drink more alcohol and level faster. She can also get naughty from the alcohol (red heart above the drinking bar). Not sure if its random after drinking alcohol or if there are special conditions. It only triggered once for me.
Drinking Naughty.JPG

With higher alcohol levels she gets additional "!". With level 2 you can already make out with the grandpa, although you get an error message for missing images.
Grandpa Error.JPG

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Scale Garden is like the top on my list when it comes to japanese h games developers. I was really exited about this game but it seems like it's their first game that's completely different and it's not something positive. I hoped for expansion and polished version of their well working gameplay but this one, even tho it's pretty solid is nothing close to that. Even setting is kinda boring without their typical virgin protag but with some wife with unnatural tits. I really hope they have some other game in development.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
What the hell happend to the girl in op pic.

The new girl looks super creepy.
View attachment 412148
I wanted a classic scalegarden game with a cute pink dress waifu protagonist like in the OP. Not this fighting/action style, pixel art game with a protagonist from the exorcist
1570545443927.png
(I do like the saggy boobs on the new protagonist though. I think it’s a more realistic depiction of large breasts)

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Pink Slave just appeared on , and .

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Played it 2h. Pretty good so far.
I used google translate app to translate the red textboxes to get an understanding what to do (point the camera at your screen and it translates live and almost instant). Still hope somebody will translate the complete game. There is a ton of stuff going on, items can be bought, etc.
Anyway, so far i can recommend it.
Edit: Just finished it. Pretty disappointed over the last half of the game. It just repeats over and over: fight and win, go to your tv and watch a short sequenze of her having sex with random person, fight and win again etc. Not sure what ScaleGarden did the last 5+ years. Game is mediocre with a lot of very similar scenes.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The literally came out just today, some tips from the trial above though.