When will [Scale Garden] - New Game come?

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
What do you do when they ask for drinks and the elevator party? I got the package from the truck, went back to home, opened the package full of drinks, and then what?

Edit: Figured it out lol

Last edited:

Sonrisk

Mar 13, 2018
What do you do when they ask for drinks and the elevator party? I got the package from the truck, went back to home, opened the package full of drinks, and then what?
im stuck at the same place, i tried drinking lots of them to lvl 5 drunk and she got the heart thing "ON" but i dont know what to do from here?

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
im stuck at the same place, i tried drinking lots of them to lvl 5 drunk and she got the heart thing "ON" but i dont know what to do from here?
At the map home circle when you first click on it, without clicking again to enter your house, you can click different directions with your arrows and you will go to different spots instead of just your house. It won't say anything different on the map but you can enter different places. Hope it helped I was going crazy trying to figure it out.

Sonrisk

Mar 13, 2018
At the map home circle when you first click on it, without clicking again to enter your house, you can click different directions with your arrows and you will go to different spots instead of just your house. It won't say anything different on the map but you can enter different places. Hope it helped I was going crazy trying to figure it out.
im already at the party, thats where im stuck i cant seem to get any H scene from it i tried clicking all the buttons, before sitting and when sitting nothing happens with the weird beard guy... dont know what im doing wrong

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
im already at the party, thats where im stuck i cant seem to get any H scene from it i tried clicking all the buttons, before sitting and when sitting nothing happens with the weird beard guy... dont know what im doing wrong
There should be an area where theres a red exclamation point. you might have to click right or left 2x when on the map to go to a different spot. The beginning should have the tomato plant, the elevator party room, and I think Thomas and Beard guys room. Then later in the game the more you press left you'l go to 3 different peoples rooms.

And same Siretama.... same smh lol. Idk if i'll finish this game.

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
i dont get this game, i got a bit in to the story (just tried things to get some progress) but i cant get to these animations, save pls!

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
What a pain I have to upload this to catbox.moe since this website doesn't allow.rpgsave files

Edit:
So while uploading this to catbox.moe I realized something, I don't know how to unlock the groping mini game, and the sex minigame, so if in your runs you've unlocked those, I'm sad to say you'll have to unlock them again here as well. I've gotten her drinking level to max at least, but I honestly have no idea how to unlock the aforementioned minigames despite this.

Anyhow here's the save

Edit #2: Like technically I've unlocked the sex minigames, but not really, all she ever does is get in position to get penetrated, I don't know how to actually get her penetrated

Last edited:

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
What a pain I have to upload this to catbox.moe since this website doesn't allow.rpgsave files

Edit:
So while uploading this to catbox.moe I realized something, I don't know how to unlock the groping mini game, and the sex minigame, so if in your runs you've unlocked those, I'm sad to say you'll have to unlock them again here as well. I've gotten her drinking level to max at least, but I honestly have no idea how to unlock the aforementioned minigames despite this.

Anyhow here's the save

Edit #2: Like technically I've unlocked the sex minigames, but not really, all she ever does is get in position to get penetrated, I don't know how to actually get her penetrated
You need to have a rubber in your inventory. You can find one in many places and its needed before you get to the raw stuff.

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
I got 1 heart symbol ON with the blue wearing glasses dude and got to the sex, i dont know what i did, how do you unlock these?