When will [Scale Garden] - New Game come?

komodorejderi

Feb 10, 2018
Can someone give a detailed walkthrough or explain what does the items in the inventory mean? What are those black items for example or what do the faces in inventory? I press shift on the faces etc. but cannot go any further...

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
Press shift when sitting (or at higher level standing) next to a character. The higher the affection level the more groping stuff can be done.
Should have been more specific, according to SC you can get the MC groped in the subway train, but I haven't unlocked that mini game at all.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Should have been more specific, according to SC you can get the MC groped in the subway train, but I haven't unlocked that mini game at all.
You have to stand in the middle of the three empty spots. If you done it a few times you can press shift after getting groped (while still being on the train) to get fucked by them.

Reactions: anomamoose

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
If new being after Pink Slave, then it'll probably have to wait a few years (assuming he has one planned). It usually takes a couple of years between each game.

galspanic

Jun 6, 2019
I just wrote an email to the creator asking for a new game. Any recommendation of a similar Scalegarden game?

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
I've been emailing him for years he keeps saying stay tuned,very soon kinda stuff

Not that I'm complaining he could've easily ignore my mails.

Mangora

Aug 6, 2016
I've been emailing him for years he keeps saying stay tuned,very soon kinda stuff

Not that I'm complaining he could've easily ignore my mails.
It's an automated response I think.

He no longer maintains the site but instead uses this blog connected to the japanese store he sells his games.

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
It's an automated response I think.

He no longer maintains the site but instead uses this blog connected to the japanese store he sells his games.
I dont think they were automated

Small tits and elephants legs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Usually his ''models'' gets tons of updates till he gets satisfied with one design,if we get the game one day I highly doubt it will look like this.