Others Where Girls Are Made [v0.8.16 Unlocked] [HelloArisu Games]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
IIRC, the Bartender is your 'exit'.
Bartender also gives the same line....
Last chat with Bartender was about Spencer and about taking sides
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm at the point after this.... no one to interact to in bar and no way to another city layout....

Stocazzo202223

Jun 4, 2024
Does anyone have version 0.6.04 unlocked? Should fix some bugs. I can't go on because he won't let me get the last gal base and the bar is empty

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
It was fun until day 8 and I couldn't go back to work, couldn't entertain the harem, couldn't afford any new ones, couldn't sleep, bar is closed...

I like the idea. Will keep an eye on it.

Kiler321

Mar 9, 2018
It was fun until day 8 and I couldn't go back to work, couldn't entertain the harem, couldn't afford any new ones, couldn't sleep, bar is closed...

I like the idea. Will keep an eye on it.
Same problem here. Previous version worked fine.

Mar 28, 2018
Crash on selecting "Continue" on main menu. Unwilling to grind all the way back up, so I refuse to click New Game. Any ideas on cheating?

Kiler321

Mar 9, 2018
No, it's probably just the end of the update.
It's not. In previous version you could go to another part of town where you have second apartment and more girls to purchase. In this version you can't go to work at the day 8 (even though changelog literally mentions update for "2nd area") what freezes all progress in game. Saves from v0.6 don't work either sooo I guess we have to wait for fix.

ClanDroid

Oct 16, 2021
It's not. In previous version you could go to another part of town where you have second apartment and more girls to purchase. In this version you can't go to work at the day 8 (even though changelog literally mentions update for "2nd area") what freezes all progress in game. Saves from v0.6 don't work either sooo I guess we have to wait for fix.
This is how I fixed mine. update the game with the free version and complete day 8 and update again with the unlocked ver it worked on mine
But after a while it started crashing.. I guess let's wait for the update

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2024
Android user here.

The story is captivating and the minigame to gain money is not that tedious to perform. My only bad experience is being hardlock from progressing the game from day 8 as I cannot enter/proceed into the factory to work even after visiting my apartment, the two stores, and interacting with my androids. I even closed and opened the game yet the problem still persists, which became the reason uninstalling it.

Some of my recommendations for future versions is the implementation of a skip button/system for new players that may have to reload a new game due to a bug or wrong decision; or simply to have a manual save system.

Overall, I had a fun time with what I was able to play and was captivated with the story. Thank you for the game and best luck on your future endeavors.

NamXaLong789

Sep 19, 2023
I cannot go to work at day 8, back up to the older version then i can, but then i cannot buy any robot because this is the older version, back up to the 0.7.05 version and the game crash, hope for more update

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes