Others Where Girls Are Made [v0.8.16 Unlocked] [HelloArisu Games]

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
Comrades, what's new in this version? I moved the saves from version 0.7.05 to version 0.8.16 and... I don't see any changes at all. No new androids, no new events at the Bar... Do I need to start a new game or what?

finlopp2

Jul 14, 2021
I can’t figure out how to get to the second city. I did it in a previous update but can’t seem to trigger the unlock now. Anyone able to help?

Agafon

Sep 27, 2020
And what should I do. I talked to all the nuns in the church. Everyone was talking about the altar. All I found was a nun walking behind the altar at the locked trapdoor from the basement/bunker. There is no interaction with anyone or anything else, as well as progress.

Ancentris

Jun 26, 2022
And what should I do. I talked to all the nuns in the church. Everyone was talking about the altar. All I found was a nun walking behind the altar at the locked trapdoor from the basement/bunker. There is no interaction with anyone or anything else, as well as progress.
I have the same problem anyone knows what to do to progress

Apr 21, 2017
So I am at the point where my boss got arrested or something and the bar is temp closed. Got no idea what to do now aside from keep working I guess?

Specter882

Oct 18, 2018
Is the unlocked version not the exclusive version? Because the android download says unlocked but you can't buy any of the exclusive girls

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes