4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Where It All Began [Rework, Chapter 1, v0.1 Full] [Oceanlab] [OS@914MB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 914MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 182MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Wow, the rework animation is amazing! But I'm confused about how much story will be in this release...the same amount as the final older version, or no?

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi , every one

(Translated Turkish)

Updated: 2.11.2022
Game/Creator: Developer: Ocean - - -
Modder: AlxTr
Game Version: CP 2
Language: Turkish
Size : 434 MB
f95 topic : Turkish Translate

Last edited:

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
No. The entire game is being redone. The original 6 chapters are history. They're actually pretty damn good on their own, but Ocean is doing a full rewrite and reproduction. So at this point we have the original 6 chapters, and the first chapter of a new game.
Ok. So should I dl and go thru the old 0.6 and then get the redone 0.1? Im lost. Or should I just get the redone 0.1?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok. So should I dl and go thru the old 0.6 and then get the redone 0.1? Im lost. Or should I just get the redone 0.1?
That's up to you if you want to see what the old game looked like. I still very much like the old one. 0.1 is short for now. You could do both, if you wanted just to compare.

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] Where It All Began [Rework, Chapter 1, v0.1 Full] [Oceanlab] [OS@914MB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 914MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 182MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / /

Click LIKE if you find my post useful :whistle:
(no offense, love what you do)
Ironic that the dev spent over a year redoing this game from scratch to have mega fancy extreme hd 4k graphics but then we play these games in compress versions...

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Fcz1

Oct 22, 2018
Okay I'm still confused, is this a game with the same story or something different from old version(6.0)?

JaZy2

Jan 15, 2021
I haven't been following the dev logs and I am little confused here, would appreciate someone helping me.

so new Wiab will have a new story? Ofc the main plot won't change.

Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
So I Downloaded WIAB played the Reworked Version. And it says Save here right when the MC hugs Leia in the garden. Is Chapter 1 jus really short or do I have to become a patreon to play full version

Last edited:

JaZy2

Jan 15, 2021
So I Downloaded WIAB played the Reworked Version. And it says Save here right when the MC hugs Leia in the garden. Is Chapter 1 jus really short or do I have to become a patreon to play full version
It's short, this is the full version.

Reactions: Sk1tz

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I haven't been following the dev logs and I am little confused here, would appreciate someone helping me.

so new Wiab will have a new story? Ofc the main plot won't change.
plot will most likely be the same probalbly minor changes. but this game will have a small update once a year so we wont see it finishing in the future

Reactions: JaZy2

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I am honestly impressed by the amount of efforts this dev puts into things of tertiary importance. This game does not need a gallery, as there is nothing to put there yet. Just add a few pages of save slots for those who want to return to a scene later - this is how it works for everyone everywhere.

Honestly, this is the definition of too much effort. Most people won't even use the gallery for more than five minutes, and will skip the intro cause 2 minutes is way too long.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I am honestly impressed by the amount of efforts this dev puts into things of tertiary importance. This game does not need a gallery, as there is nothing to put there yet. Just add a few pages of save slots for those who want to return to a scene later - this is how it works for everyone everywhere.

Honestly, this is the definition of too much effort. Most people won't even use the gallery for more than five minutes, and will skip the intro cause 2 minutes is way too long.
Speak for yourself, after I complete the game, I'll be in that gallery fapping away at those hottest moments!

Reactions: mommysboiii
4.30 star(s) 183 Votes