4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
WTF! This game is surprisingly underrated. This should be on the top! I just started, but My god!
TRRUEEEE so many harem haters or jelly devs with their troll accounts

and it will be even worse in the future if this guys finds out that women actually react to your actions and you get fucked like in witcher 3 if you go after jennefer and triss at the same time than all this people will complain like crazy I wanna impregnante all women yeah sure good luck with that buddy;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kinky Bully

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's pathetically funny how much 'facepalm' emotes people like to give when you mention NTR in this thread. Game have NTR, people who play it can talk about it.
Why do you guys get so much but**urt everytime someone mentions NTR? Grown up, really. Its just a game.
Oh not to mention that here NTR you can turn it off and you can easily avoid it. it's up to you player whether or not you want to see this type of content..

Reactions: giorgyo777

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Perhaps but the way I see it the blurry backgrounds are mostly dev trying to save up computing power where they can to speed up the work the real life counter part effects of it might just be a convenient reason enough to do so.
I dont believe that saves any computing power.

Reactions: D3xzalias

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
in 4 years he will rework the rework and you gonna play the same bit you just did today lol. He is already reworking his rework on Summer's gone. people will never see the end of these, and stupid are those who keep supporting it, specially with the dev always complaining about the support he gets when he haven't delivered anything lol
jelly

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
i like the new dynamic between the siblings,new models are better and it's much better than previous version. The mc seems much more pervy tho,he reacts to a cleavage like a teen mcs in those peep on your family members during their baths type games. There is no way in hell ocean will finish those 5 games he wants to have in his universe. I will be surprised if he finishes both SG and WIAB,but I really want at least WIAB to be finished.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
WTF! This game is surprisingly underrated. This should be on the top! I just started, but My god!
Actually it isn't, the game just got less heat after dev decided to just redo the whole thing. It's undoubtedly better looking now but storywise it didn't advance much after a very long time. I think the previous update was somewhere last year. So not underrated, just forgotten for now :whistle::coffee:

Who knows, if dev decides to squeeze out updates more regularly the fans will probably return.

yazbod

Jun 18, 2018
Are you sure you're not using an outdated incest patch or WT mod?

That would explain your game ending at the first encounter w/ Mom…
I downloaded the incest patch on the front post - if that's out of date, that will explain things

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
NTR isn't the problem here but the extra time it takes to develop it. The updates are already few and far between without having to wait extra for something you won't ever see.
Yes, I agree with you the time it takes to develop the game and updates is what disappoints a bit.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes