VN - Ren'Py - Where It All Began [Ch. 3 Full] [Oceanlab]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 468469

Real good start for a game. Maybe a bit to fast getting her(girlfriend) into slut style. I like it when it goes way slower, but just my opinion. Renders are really good and the story too. At first I wanted to give this game 4 stars, but I really like asian girls, so for the asian girlfriend I´ll give 5 stars. Keep up this work, I´m really excited about the progress.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game V 0.01 is:

Pros:
    -Great Beginning
    -Great Text
    -Great Renders
    -Nice Story

Cons:
    Nothing

Like the Story,its different than others,just like a breeze of fresh air.
    also like the story line ,and the way the story is told.
    will check out the next two updates and will decide about the supporting the dev.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dacris69

Not much content for a 0.1 but not too little either. It was enjoyable, seems like something refreshing and different from most of the other games that follow the same pattern. Premise and plot seems interesting as well, while character models look nice too.

Edit after playing 0.2, this has become great, with some improvements, could become a classic.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

ThorMcBalbo

Review version 0.01

art 7/10: I have to say that i had to look at the CGs alone for a bit to make a valuation. Background are good, renders are a little grainy but, as we say in Italy "what droves the cart" and posing that is really well made.

story 8,5/10: This is the real engine of the game, a story that leave you wish for more, characters with defined personalities & a lot of dark sides that you will explore in the future updates. Some many question left unanswered & a lot more to be discovered, I hope the dev keep this pace.

Sound 0/10: Only the storm that raging outside.. damn even the ground shakes a little

overall 8/10: A solid presentation of the game (800mb, 240 renders), a lot of mysteries & secrets to unfold in future updates and something that shouldn't be skipped is the effort in the making of the characters personalities. Ntr on/off is a plus, but i suggest to keep it on, cause there are a couple of bitches that will deserve some "spanking".
    A good game that you will probably follow more for the story than the sex scenes like (acting lesson or depraved awakening) or at least i hope so, but a good fapping is always welcome. I'm Waiting for More