4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
This is yet another game that surprised me with the increasing quality of the updates. This last one, with the camping event, stands out a lot from the rest, especially if you play your cards right with Katie. I love the NTR content as well, and look forward to seeing how the story will develop, as the characters get more and more interesting with each new event. And the pregnancy option is also very welcome - it is hard to find games that give you this option, and I can't wait to see where this will lead and how the player will have to face the consequences of their actions in the game.
So pregnancy hasn't been implemented as of yet?

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
It’s implemented in that you can impregnate a couple characters, but the game isn’t really far along enough for that to mean anything.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
It’s implemented in that you can impregnate a couple characters, but the game isn’t really far along enough for that to mean anything.
Thanks!
Impregnated and pregnancy isn't the same thing though.
Maybe I'll find this game again some day but for now I'm removing it from my watch list and file it under "Yet another wrongly tagged game"

[Edit]
Yeah, face palm all you like! A forum where a member can't have an opinion about something is really great!

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Thanks!
Maybe I'll find this game again some day but for now I'm removing it from my watch list and file it under "Yet another wrongly tagged game"
Sadly we have no impreg tag.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Thanks!
It certainly might change in the future, because it does seem to be woven into the plot as a major point. But yeah, there’s nothing substantial at the moment with full on preg stuff.

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
It certainly might change in the future, because it does seem to be woven into the plot as a major point. But yeah, there’s nothing substantial at the moment with full on preg stuff.
Yeah, let's hope.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think in-game time has been less then a few weeks? So even if you did get the impreg, nothing would be showing yet.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I didn't change the boob size. That weird white bikini made them look mini.
Maybe Dana bought the wrong the bikini top size at the store.

I haven't rendered any Zoey scenes yet. I am still experimenting with her skin etc.
Still working on the tattoos?

Will the RNG be made optional? So players can choose the route/girl they wanna see. Or will it only being used for the camping trip scenes?

hentaimal3

Sep 8, 2017
I feel like those who are into netorare have it easier in this game, it's kinda diffficult not to fuck everything up in a more vanilla route and if you choose to do something with other girls you are punished. Also you can't actually have a full harem, i'm dissapointed because the game is great and has a lot of depth in the decision making and routes but it's just not for me. It's a shame for me, i really wanted to like it.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that is it for now.

Maybe Dana bought the wrong the bikini top size at the store.

Still working on the tattoos?

Will the RNG be made optional? So players can choose the route/girl they wanna see. Or will it only being used for the camping trip scenes?

Nope, Tattoos are fixed. Her skin was reacting very weird to the surroundings and certain lighting techniques. I have replaced it with a different, more high-quality skin now.

The RNG stuff at the camping trip was the only time that it had such an impact. Future RNG won't "close" you out of different routes but it will still change stuff.

I feel like those who are into netorare have it easier in this game, it's kinda diffficult not to fuck everything up in a more vanilla route and if you choose to do something with other girls you are punished. Also you can't actually have a full harem, i'm dissapointed because the game is great and has a lot of depth in the decision making and routes but it's just not for me. It's a shame for me, i really wanted to like it.
It's not that difficult to sleep with other girls while being in a relationship. I mean you're cheating. It's the worst you can do to a partner who trusts you. You can always stay faithful and wait till you and your partner come to an agreement.

A full-harem in a slice of life game like this is impossible. This story features dark elements, cheating, betrayal, twists, etc.
It would be too much fantasy to get every single girl in a harem. Assuming everyone survives.

But it is possible to have a pretty big harem and there are different variations of girls in these harems.

hentaimal3

Sep 8, 2017
It's not that difficult to sleep with other girls while being in a relationship. I mean you're cheating. It's the worst you can do to a partner who trusts you. You can always stay faithful and wait till you and your partner come to an agreement.

A full-harem in a slice of life game like this is impossible. This story features dark elements, cheating, betrayal, twists, etc.
It would be too much fantasy to get every single girl in a harem. Assuming everyone survives.

But it is possible to have a pretty big harem and there are different variations of girls in these harems.
I see, then i'll just come back in a future update when that's implemented, right now it's kinda frustrating to me. Anyway, the renders are great and the girls look fantastic keep up the work!

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
So the Plan was to stay 3 Days. Okay maybe some days more. And suddenly my GF is looking for a Job? That Katie ruin the Flirt with Donna but after the Prison its like "yea she wanted me to fuck her in the Toilets" . .but that never happend ..
And after the Prison Katie did have my Phone. I dont get why but okay .. but after Leia go mc says i dont want to give her MORE blackmail material .. but she dont have any cuz i didnt cheated yet ...
Defuck ?

Last edited:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that is it for now.

Nope, Tattoos are fixed. Her skin was reacting very weird to the surroundings and certain lighting techniques. I have replaced it with a different, more high-quality skin now.

The RNG stuff at the camping trip was the only time that it had such an impact. Future RNG won't "close" you out of different routes but it will still change stuff.

One question, you said in May that Katie's (mc) dom route would start in the October update but that didn't happen, is that path abandoned or will it just have to come later?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes