4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
If only a bystander punched derek (the cop) like this when he was chocking floyd's neck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come sit on the couch and lie down please. Now tell me how long have you had these suicidal tendencies about punching armed psycho Policemen?o_O

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Following the N..R path there's no sex whatsoever until much much much later on, I think.
So I wasted my time following that path, bummer.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well the game got messed up when Miru left the camping site and left on her ow without saying anything.
So I stopped looking at that annoying walkthrough and decided to start clicking fast and avoid every girl until I ran into Miru some day to explain what happened? Man that was annoying.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well the game got messed up when Miru left the camping site and left on her ow without saying anything.
So I stopped looking at that annoying walkthrough and decided to start clicking fast and avoid every girl until I ran into Miru some day to explain what happened? Man that was annoying.
What didn't you understand about "the whole story get a revamp"?
1592691446427.png

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That the whole story is messed up
Plus avoid the N..R path, it S...S.
And Miru disappeared and was never seen again.
She actually looks a lot better when the MC met her then she does now.
Actually both her mother and sister look better then she does now.
Man the was terrible. Miru just got up and left the MC I don't know a couple of versions ago.
It could be revamped, respanked, whatever. It needs a lot of work.....peace

aeffaeff

Aug 25, 2018
I've made a small mod to unlock everything in the gallery. Place both files into Where it all Began/game folder then start the game and there is will be a button on the left side once you open the CG gallery

Edit: Added scenes to Replay gallery so you can replay scenes. Place all three files into Where it all Began/game folder to install

Download
thank you

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Dana is the best girl. Even dev knows thats why he making sure she be hard as hell to fuck. Since she loves being dominant she will probably rape the MC.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Dana is the best girl. Even dev knows thats why he making sure she be hard as hell to fuck. Since she loves being dominant she will probably rape the MC.
Dana loves being dominant at her work, in relationships she prefers when man takes charge.

Reactions: Max1276
Jan 28, 2019
Honest question?
I tried this one before. I hated it. Gave it one of its few one star ratings.

Now I'm seeing it said that the entire story has been redone. Everything before is invalid and it's been re-written.

Is this worth a second chance, or are the criticisms from my review still more-or-less valid (even if you disgree, if you see that I felt that way before, do you think I'd still feel that way?)

Because if things were fixed enough that it's worth playing, I'll download again, and after playing, adjust my rating to be fair to the new changes made. But I'd rather not waste my time if it isn't a significant step up from before...

edit: glad I don't empty my recycling bin often. Just checked. I had played ver 0.6 beta.
Which means that what I played, and hated, WAS the re-written version.

I like the art, and the game is otherwise very highly rated. It's shame I didn't enjoy it. But now I know not to waste my time downloading it again.

• Angry
Reactions: hellomate1

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Honest question?
I tried this one before. I hated it. Gave it one of its few one star ratings.

Now I'm seeing it said that the entire story has been redone. Everything before is invalid and it's been re-written.

Is this worth a second chance, or are the criticisms from my review still more-or-less valid (even if you disgree, if you see that I felt that way before, do you think I'd still feel that way?)

Because if things were fixed enough that it's worth playing, I'll download again, and after playing, adjust my rating to be fair to the new changes made. But I'd rather not waste my time if it isn't a significant step up from before...
The entire story has not been redone, yet. I would wait to ask this question again in the next update.

Jan 28, 2019
What did you not like in the game? I'm not sure if you will like the revamp version either. :unsure:
I wrote a review where I went into it.
Short version, though?
I found most of the characters to be totally unlikable.
Not the MC. He was actually OK. Dana was too. And Helen didn't have enough personality to object to her, but I just didn't like anyone else.

I mean, between your little sister, your aunt, and your girlfriend, you had three characters you'd rather castraste yourself with a butter knife than actually spend time with them.

I'm sure your little sister gets a "redemption arc," but your aunt is just a horrible woman, and your girlfriend is an unstable, egotistical bitch who, unless you turn NTR off, is desperately looking for a reason to cheat on you for any perceived slight.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I wrote a review where I went into it.
Short version, though?
I found most of the characters to be totally unlikable.
Not the MC. He was actually OK. Dana was too. And Helen didn't have enough personality to object to her, but I just didn't like anyone else.

I mean, between your little sister, your aunt, and your girlfriend, you had three characters you'd rather castraste yourself with a butter knife than actually spend time with them.

I'm sure your little sister gets a "redemption arc," but your aunt is just a horrible woman, and your girlfriend is an unstable, egotistical bitch who, unless you turn NTR off, is desperately looking for a reason to cheat on you for any perceived slight.
After reading your review I can tell you that you won't like the revamp either. Better to move on to another game. ;)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't know if all that nonsense is gonna stand up in court.
Was she bruised, sexually assaulted. Does she show any signs of being abused?
Even the eyewitness knows it was a setup, so I don't know why they are going through with it.
Even in real life there is such a thing called evidence.
It's like the the Bill Cosby Syndrome or something, everyone is infected with it.

nognub1

Jan 24, 2019
After reading your review I can tell you that you won't like the revamp either. Better to move on to another game. ;)
Well, Katie does have a "redemption arc", and does redeem herself in the eyes of a lot of players. Also, Ocean said that in the revamp he planned to flesh Miru out a bit more, and to better justify her as the player's girlfriend. And, the revamp is going to tweak the NTR, to make it feel less forced. So these changes may well bring him around to the game.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes