4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Less slay puss, at least in the beginning, and more focus on believable relationship building and overall story progression. The option to talk with Miru about open relations will also appear sooner in the game.

You can play both simultaneously.
I will not do the mistake of giving out release dates. Summer's Gone Chapter 3 is about to finish and I have been working hard on improving my personal time management to release on a more regular basis in the future.

Due to me having 2 PCs, WIAB also doesn't have to wait for SG anymore and vice versa.

You can play the current version if you want, just so that you can compare it to the rework later.
But if time is holy, then better wait for the reworked version.
Hope that the ntr fan/Miru lover question isn't annoying (knowing it's not popular), but will the open relation includes the option for being open only for miru (at least from Miru's perspective, because we know mc can be sometimes a cheater).
As I always say on this thread, love your work, hope you can solve soon the wait time between releases soon, this is by far the game with most quality i've seen (haven't played SG yet).

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Are small decisions still a thing in your story that define relationships, like the War between Katie and Mc?

Danke für das gute Spiel.
Yes, they're still a part of the game. Especially the Katie war route.
And the route also got improved a lot.

Hope that the ntr fan/Miru lover question isn't annoying (knowing it's not popular), but will the open relation includes the option for being open only for miru (at least from Miru's perspective, because we know mc can be sometimes a cheater).
As I always say on this thread, love your work, hope you can solve soon the wait time between releases soon, this is by far the game with most quality i've seen (haven't played SG yet).
If you go open with Miru, you are still able to tell off any other girl for the MC (stay neutral) and let only Miru enjoy the perks of an open relationship, if that was your question.

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Yes, they're still a part of the game. Especially the Katie war route.
And the route also got improved a lot.

If you go open with Miru, you are still able to tell off any other girl for the MC (stay neutral) and let only Miru enjoy the perks of an open relationship, if that was your question.
Was refering more of a Miru expecting mc to be faithful despite the open part(yeah, ntr of the cuckold type without humillation and with consent).

Last edited:

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
How long/difficult is it to create a 3d model? Are there pre-existing assets you use when making one or do you start from scratch? Also, is the background easier or harder to do?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
How long/difficult is it to create a 3d model? Are there pre-existing assets you use when making one or do you start from scratch? Also, is the background easier or harder to do?
You do not even imagine... and without studies impossible

Reactions: reyreynao

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ocean makes a lot/most of his assets himself in Blender etc. Very little he uses is pre-bought. Using pre-bought yeah not 'simple' but easily learnt. Learning how to actually 3D model yourself...different thing completely.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
While you can buy premade assets, the cheap ones are often shit, the good ones are expensive, and they often lead to the issue of assets being reused between tons of completely unrelated games.

Ocean makes a lot/most of his assets himself in Blender etc. Very little he uses is pre-bought. Using pre-bought yeah not 'simple' but easily learnt. Learning how to actually 3D model yourself...different thing completely.
I had no idea Ocean makes most assets. Damn. I tried my luck at that a long time back and I could not make anything even remotely decent for the life of me. Massive props to him.

Reactions: reyreynao

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
While you can buy premade assets, the cheap ones are often shit, the good ones are expensive, and they often lead to the issue of assets being reused between tons of completely unrelated games.

I had no idea Ocean makes most assets. Damn. I tried my luck at that a long time back and I could not make anything even remotely decent for the life of me. Massive props to him.
He posted recently about trying to do all the hair in blender too but was having some issues. Agreed though, massive respect to him, certianly going to support him once got Christmas out of the way.

Reactions: Katie4Ever

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What about Miru cheating without the main character knowing?

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Not sure if the dev reads comments much, but if so, might I make a minor suggestion?

After the Leia date, it'd be nice to have an option to reject sleeping in the bed with her. It's weird to me that MC is coming with that energy even if he's on the Katie path and has straight up told Katie what he had with Leia is in the past.

Other than that, I'm really interested in the storyline here and I eventually realized it's lowkey an incest story, but since the language has always been very ambiguous/flexible, I've been able to convince myself it's not, so thank you for that lol.

echoalexd

Nov 17, 2020
The story is really great so far. I just hope that in the end there will be a way to choose Katie without having to be with Zoey as well. As of right now, with Katie saying she is very loyal, it doesn't look like it will happen. Don't get me wrong I like Zoey as well, but I just don't enjoy the multiple person relationships. I tend to pick one person and stick with them. If it does turn out that they are a package deal, I would be a bit bummed, but it still wouldn't be the end of the world or make me enjoy the story any less.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
The story is really great so far. I just hope that in the end there will be a way to choose Katie without having to be with Zoey as well. As of right now, with Katie saying she is very loyal, it doesn't look like it will happen. Don't get me wrong I like Zoey as well, but I just don't enjoy the multiple person relationships. I tend to pick one person and stick with them. If it does turn out that they are a package deal, I would be a bit bummed, but it still wouldn't be the end of the world or make me enjoy the story any less.
I've also been wondering if the only way to be with Katie is a poly relationship, but the way that Katie isn't necessarily forthcoming with Zoey about what's happening with MC makes me suspect that at some point, Katie might have to re-evaluate her feelings/loyalty.

Reactions: Ilhares

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I hope there is a "Miru just cheats" NTR path in that mix.
One of the best bits about the current version is when you give her up to the prison boss and she starts masturbating because she's so into it... especially if you rollback enough to get the condom breaking and have pregnancy turned on ...

But then again I said that partially because I didn't like her, and her updated model might be more endearing so maybe I won't go that route as I was just 100% Katie focused before.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes