4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Ocean stated that he's not happy with the quality and story of WIAB, so yes, we're expecting full chapter reworks.
Yeah, as I already said, I knew that the first 5 episodes are going to be completely remade, but as far as I remember there was never talk of a full rework of the 6th one. But I guess I must have missed the news somehow since everybody seems to know about it already.

May 8, 2018
Yeah, as I already said, I knew that the first 5 episodes are going to be completely remade, but as far as I remember there was never talk of a full rework of the 6th one. But I guess I must have missed the news somehow since everybody seems to know about it already.
It might be out of consistency, surely the rework of the other chapters will make content on the 6th one obsolete, specially given he's reworking the story.

sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
It is normal that if you avoid some fetish, you're willingly gave up on that content and you're agreed to play game with less content. In one post dev said that ALL fetishes will be avoidable, and I thought maybe same goes for incest, since that is fetish too. I'm fine with both options. Make incest optional, good I'm in, keep it mandatory ,good again, but I'm out. It's up to dev to decide, (not just this dev, but all of them), what kind of story he/she wants to tell and on what to focus or not focus. All games can't fit into our personal preferences and it would be ridiculous to even expect something like that. I wouldn't even ask about that (as I don't in every incest game on here) if there was no that message about all fetishes avoidable, but since I saw that message, I decided to make an enquiry, cause I thought that I "screwed" something in previous choices which leaded me to that part.
Thanks man, you saved me from mental trauma

Mar 30, 2018
I don't know anything about Ocean's projects, but many links are dead (at least for the android version, I haven't tried all the links).

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
It might be out of consistency, surely the rework of the other chapters will make content on the 6th one obsolete, specially given he's reworking the story.
Yeah I guess it makes sense. I just got the impression, for whatever reason, that the 6th episode was already based on the reworked first 5 chapters, at least storywise.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yeah I guess it makes sense. I just got the impression, for whatever reason, that the 6th episode was already based on the reworked first 5 chapters, at least storywise.
It's not a impression. Back in 2020, Ocean said that chapter 6 was continuation from the "new" story (in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-v0-6-full-oceanlab.19856/post-3893172). But aparentely, the plans changes and chapter 6 will be reworked too. Makes me wonder if the plan to release the rework in five releases is still on or if now there will be 6 releases.

Reactions: vireker and Garvelt

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Makes me wonder if the plan to release the rework in five releases is still on or if now there will be 6 releases.
Damn, so the last year of development was for the first chapter of the rework?

Concerning the story, the core will be the "same"(accident of the mother, tension with the younger sister, weird realtion with his twin)? I really like the mysterious story about the mother and the redemptin path around the younger sister.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
It's not a impression. Back in 2020, Ocean said that chapter 6 was continuation from the "new" story (in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-v0-6-full-oceanlab.19856/post-3893172). But aparentely, the plans changes and chapter 6 will be reworked too. Makes me wonder if the plan to release the rework in five releases is still on or if now there will be 6 releases.
See, I knew I was remembering it right. Seems like there were some quite significant changes made to the story during this past year.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
See, I knew I was remembering it right. Seems like there were some quite significant changes made to the story during this past year.
Yeah, seems the story change so much that even the chapter 6 doesn't fit anymore. While this is understandable if it's true, I regret that in the end the current chapter 6 became a waste of time. Time that he could have used to have started the rework sooner.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Damn, so the last year of development was for the first chapter of the rework?

Concerning the story, the core will be the "same"(accident of the mother, tension with the younger sister, weird realtion with his twin)? I really like the mysterious story about the mother and the redemptin path around the younger sister.
Yes, the story will be the same. The storytelling that will be different and most probaly better

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
No idea. But I don't think it will take more than 3 month in my opinion cause Ocean just gonna continue from where he left 3 month ago. Just my opinion not from Ocean
So Ocean reworked all 5 chapters and wont release them all at once but 1 chapter at a time? Doesnt sound good. Its going to take forever to get back to where we left off.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
So Ocean reworked all 5 chapters and wont release them all at once but 1 chapter at a time? Doesnt sound good. Its going to take forever to get back to where we left off.
I sort of half assumed what was taking so long was that he was maybe going to release the first few redone chapters under one big update, but this...Jesus Christ, 14 (probably 16 by the time it releases) months for just one chapter worth of content? :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: PeraDrnda
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes