4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Miru is an interesting character to say the least and now with the new look, she definitely looks far better then the original. She was originally on my 2nd save path BUT when i noticed those pierced nips i just couldn't (really hoped the new look did not have those things :cry:), it just freaks me out :eek:. Same for Amber from Summer's Gone, and tbh Amber might have the most beautiful face out of all female characters from both egames, she would be ranked quite high on my personal visual list if it wasn't for those things :HideThePain:.
mmm...I love pierced nips.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Miru is an interesting character to say the least and now with the new look, she definitely looks far better then the original. She was originally on my 2nd save path BUT when i noticed those pierced nips i just couldn't (really hoped the new look did not have those things :cry:), it just freaks me out :eek:.
1460090_MiruReworked5.png

You are right:eek: it is indeed scary :eek:....:LOL::ROFLMAO:
C'mon they look so cute and petite. I didn't even notice the piercing at all at first.
I'm sure you can find a way to love it ....no....you will find a way to love it.
I'll help you with every step :LOL:...First step.... insted of calling it peircing , let's call it nipholes. ;);) wiggle wiggle.
We'll meet next week for your next session. (y)

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I don't know about you guy, but i completly don't wanna be a asshole boyfriend to Miru (yeah, that's include THAT THING in jail). I wanna be the guy a goddess like her desserve. I could and i will break up with her eventually to stay with my love Katie, but until this all i wanna give to Miru is love and respect.
I just hope that who enjoyed whoring her out in the prison (like me) will be able to have a path with a lot more content like this one.
2 paths, whoring her out or being a good guy with her. So everyone gets satisfied

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
View attachment 1474892

C'mon they look so cute and petite. I didn't even notice the piercing at all at first.
I'm sure you can find a way to love it ....no....you will find a way to love it.
I'll help you with every step :LOL:...First step.... insted of calling it peircing , let's call it nipholes. ;);) wiggle wiggle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Walks away towords Dana's loving embrace*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: ustar and Ahx
Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 1474892

Pierced nips I always thought they would make it hard to suck on the nipples

but if that is not the case Count Me In
:p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Is this game abandoned?
No update for a few months...
:LOL::ROFLMAO:....what do you mean a few months...?
It's been a year and a half...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And...no..:LOL: ..it's not abandoned ....you must be confused now.
The old chapters are being reworked , and the reworked 1st chapter will be released soon....soon enough.
You could try 'Summer's Gone' till the time being , it's the dev's another game...Both stories happen in the same universe and the characters in both games are somewhat related.
For future reference if a game is abandoned there'd be an Abandoned tag.. :geek:
Have a good day. (y):)

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Is this game abandoned?
No update for a few months...
:LOL::ROFLMAO:....what do you mean a few months...?
It's been a year and a half...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And...no..:LOL: ..it's not abandoned ....you must be confused now.
The old chapters are being reworked , and the reworked 1st chapter will be released soon....soon enough.
You could try 'Summer's Gone' till the time being , it's the dev's another game...Both stories happen in the same universe and the characters in both games are somewhat related.
To be honest, it's not really "abandoned" per se, but it turned into cash cow (scam).

Basically developer is doing barely any work on the game, yet he claims he is working hard and he keeps making promises to his patrons. His posts on patreon are like: "hang on, new update will be released at some point, just keep sending me money." :LOL:

Sep 3, 2020
To be honest, it's not really "abandoned" per se, but it turned into cash cow (scam).

Basically developer is doing barely any work on the game, yet he claims he is working hard and he keeps making promises to his patrons. His posts on patreon are like: "hang on, new update will be released at some point, just keep sending me money." :LOL:
even though Team Leia does not agree with you we still respect your decision and there's no hard feelings
View attachment final_617ea0e0522a9d0062a2892e_241406.mp4

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
even though Team Leia does not agree with you we still respect your decision and there's no hard feelings
How can you be so naive.gif

It is nice to see some naive people who are new on the internet. I wonder how long will your naive beliefs in the integrity of developers hold.

Oh, and I should give you some advice, I guess. When you will finally start noticing that something is going wrong with development, you should definitely try to throw all of your money at developer. That will definitely change his mind to work harder. Stuff like that always works, you can trust me on that. Wink ;)

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 1477918

It is nice to see some naive people who are new on the internet. I wonder how long will your naive beliefs in the integrity of developers hold.

Oh, and I should give you some advice, I guess. When you will finally start noticing that something is going wrong with development, you should definitely try to throw all of your money at developer. That will definitely change his mind to work harder. Stuff like that always works, you can trust me on that. Wink ;)
good question hard to say

but I will believe in Oceanlab till the day I die

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahx and ZenGarden
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes