4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
and where is your evidence for your argument??? :unsure: :unsure:
His lack of work is evidence my friend
if he said he worked for a year wheres the work ? He said a thing now he has to produce evidence to support his argument not me because my evidence is already there so only thing left to do is for him to produce his evidence which would destroy mine.
There's no middle ground here bro he loses or I.

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
His lack of work is evidence my friend
if he said he worked for a year wheres the work ? He said a thing now he has to produce evidence to support his argument not me because my evidence is already there so only thing left to do is for him to produce his evidence which would destroy mine.
There's no middle ground here bro he loses or I.
You looking for evidence? Find them on his Patreon. Bunch of dev logs, diaries, previews, you name it. If you say they are not evidence of work then I don’t know what is :HideThePain:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Usually not a fan of remakes, and old WIAB was pretty good: but this is levels above the old version, in practically everything. Even with Miru: she was kind of annoying previously, now she's fucking adorable. I'd say it's worth it, if he keeps this quality going.
This is not Dual Family remake where he replaces old with different type of shite to keep milking his patrons.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Usually not a fan of remakes, and old WIAB was pretty good: but this is levels above the old version, in practically everything. Even with Miru: she was kind of annoying previously, now she's fucking adorable. I'd say it's worth it, if he keeps this quality going.
This is not Dual Family remake where he replaces old with different type of shite to keep milking his patrons.
Definitely huge improvements with Miru. So far, my favorite thing about this remake.

Reactions: GrimWraith
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes