4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Damn, those animations are over the top. You can miss like half the game by accidentally pressing a button.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Hey! I remember this game!

But... is it worth it to play the remake at this point, or should I better wait another year or so for the content to reach the point of the first iteration? :LUL:
[singing]
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind
[/singing]

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Hmm,how many updates did Philly and DPC release? Both SG and WIAB are to tier games with top tier animations and renders. That's how much time it takes when you're doing this alone.
I mean if you really want to compare then in the past 3 years DPC and Philly have both finished 1 game each and released 8 and 10 updates for their 2nd games with each one of those updates being the same size or bigger than any update Ocean ever released while also working alone.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021

But... is it worth it to play the remake at this point, or should I better wait another year or so for the content to reach the point of the first iteration? :LUL:
It's worth it for me. It's got a lot more content than I thought it would have for the first version.

It's not a whole episode but the content in it is a lot. I think you can compare an amount of content in one episode of this game to one ep in BADIK, this release I guess is half of it.

And It has the full sex scene with the best animation I've ever seen in any adult VNs, it's surpassed Artemis that used to be my #1. So no blue balling.

Now consider it yourself.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017

I had the same reaction, from what i've read if you care about render quality and don't care about the content then go ahead, personally i don't rewatch movies or read a book again so a hard pass for me.

IMO the art could be made in Paint for all i care, content and is what matters so i will wait another 3 years for it to catch up i guess.

LostSentience

Apr 25, 2017
Honesly, while the quality is obviously top notch as well as a waiting time was more then sizable I would hold my horses with the set-in-stone personal opinion for now. It'll be reasonable to see to long it'll take to get the new version out and measure how long it'll take to get the story goin' forward.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
v0.1 Reworked
A new beggining. You can completely forget about the old chapters.
wow after all this months u lost track of the story yourself and needed to do a rework ...
last update was months ago....seems like u need money again
while trying to atract new paetrons with a rework
so what u will do. .... doing the same shit now till vr 0.6 again and rework it again ?
gl with that .. u got 1 paetron less

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I don't think you can do much to stop it. This is a pirate forum after all, you know what to expect

You are right, but that shit annoys me so hard, anyway, here is it:

I am to lazzy to refit the pictures and have removed Oceans dl link to avoid his transfer volume get erodet by non patrons/subscribers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
I think this SHOULD have been put in an All New Thread and called, 'Where it Really Began'.
i, in No way want to impune Ocean's work. he does very good work. but saying this has all new renders, story edits and other changes pretty much makes it a New game. and should not be 'added' to the old thread thus Clouding the water of opinion.
ALL things in this New update make it a New game. Make the original Abandoned and start a New Page! otherwise the thread will just become a bitch-fest. trolls and fans arguing about content made obsolete.
Please Ocean, don't add Confusion to your work. clean the slate. maybe we will mysteriously forget the old version if we see this on a New Page and New comers will be freer to accept it. and the rest of us can 'move on' :unsure: :geek:

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes