• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Ivrhym

Jan 26, 2020
LoL. I have a mac. Playing it on my macbook right now
1ae.gif

Ocean had a mac release for he original and has one for SG. He was pushing hard to get this out. I suspect that we'll see a mac release soon. If for no other reason than the virtual certainty that a meaningful percentage of his patrons have macs.

Oh and Ocean,
Ignore all the noise about next updates. Congratulations on getting this out. It must feel damn good.
I've waited for a long time...I'll wait again...

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
You really want compare the two?

View attachment 1510557

Well, then i am lucky taste is something really personal.

Who i am to judge ...
Yeah i can the dev could have just improved the older miru model but he went with a totally different model but instead, he just deleted that so yeah I don't like the new one she would be totally fine with me if she was a new character or something but as miru a big nope from me.
and it's fine you can have bad taste I ain't judging.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
oh,sure,not like there are 14000 new renders in animations,entirely different apartment scene,new bar scene and shop scene,and Daphne/Miru in park scene. Did you even play it?

They are all chapter 1 scenes. They are irrrelevant to the plot, and exist in the storyline that we had already experienced. No, I do not care about them, it is the same content in a prettier package, with better renders and stuff. It is not new content.

All of it feels like a filler. Pretty, but ultimately irrelevant.

Sep 3, 2020
Can you elaborate at the sharing and non sharing route? I need more info before I give it a try again.
Sharing route with NTR on = You and the girl are equal.
Sharing route with NTR off = You are in the focus and the girl CAN be completely left out. It's not a must but you'll get the choice to do so.

These routes are made for people who want to experience other "love routes" much earlier in the game without breaking character and/or cheat/break up with Miru.
[/QUOTE]
I just finished the update and I loved it as always

but you are not making it easy for me

you made Miru and the mc such a cute and adorable couple

ocean you know I'm team leia

you know I love my bad girls

but thanks to you breaking up with Miru is not going to be easy

I can't live without my bad girls so I'm sticking with my leia

but does something I wanted to ask you please tell me that pregnancy

is still in the game because that was one of my favorite parts

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
They are all chapter 1 scenes. They are irrrelevant to the plot, and exist in the storyline that we had already experienced. No, I do not care about them, it is the same content in a prettier package, with better renders and stuff. It is not new content.
What makes you think they're irrelevant to the plot? The things that happened between Daphne & Miru and the future role she's going to play?

The bar scene and the characters they met?

Everything mr.AwesomeGameTaste mentioned is new to the game and wasn't in the old one.
And it's certainly no filler content.

Much more information was given in this update that will play a role down the line.

you are ABSOLUTELY right and the fun part is that they were "working" 8 months for this "Masterpiece"
Is he, huh?

It's certainly not like you're just completely unobjective and here to rile shit up.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Oh god, this is amazing. Ocean's just pushed an adult VN's boundary to another level. I can't count how many times I've said "WOW" while playing this update. Damn, from the models to renders to animations, everything is so gorgeous and wonderful.

Animations are insane. I can't find a word to describe how wonderful they are. His render's quality IMO is the best you can get from DAZ. The choreography and the lighting could be one of the best learning sources and the biggest inspiration for any new devs.

Miru's new model is so beautiful but what's makes her great in this remake is that her personality and relationship with MC are so genuine and lovely. I really hope that I can go with Miru and Katies.

Helen is now my new main LI lol. Her only one scene is already stolen my heart. (Chessy as fuck, but I can't help it she's a MILF)

Leia is still Leia, I still don't like her. (and No, I don't hate her just that I don't want to romance her.)

The new MC model is the fucking Jason Mamoa himself, he looks attractive as fuck! This dude is literally a chick magnet, no wonder where Miru's jealousy and possessiveness came from.

I like the new Li(Maybe?) Daphne, but still don't know much about her yet.

Can't wait to meet the new Katies, I missed her so bad.

The new storytelling is a lot more delicate with a good build-up. The build-up between MC and Miru is so good and his new life detail is also a nice addition. The story has a lot more depth and is a lot more well thought. The MC is now a proper character, he's not just a blank slate with a stoic expression like the old version anymore. He's now a real character like any other character in the game and we do not only have the first-person view anymore, most of the time it's a third person like in a movie (Which personally this is what I prefer, don't really understand why most of the game used too many FPS scenes even in the one that's really not appropriate like kiss scene.) Also, I really like his personality as much as his CHAD jawline.

But, one thing I need to live with is that if Ocean won't have a team in the future. I am 100% sure that this game and Summer's Gone won't be finished in my lifetime. :ROFLMAO:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021

All of it feels like a filler. Pretty, but ultimately irrelevant.
Just because the general outline of the plot is the same so far,you can't just say that the multiple new scenes are not a new content,because they are. To understand the difference,just look at the other popular game,Shut up and Dance. It is being reworked,and the rework is just making renders higher quality.Then you'd be right,not when there are entirely new scenes. Apart from that,it IS still a rework,so similarities shouldn't surprise you. The general idea stays the same,I'm pretty sure Ocean said it himself that some major plot arcs will be the same. But the dialogues,scenes,relationship development and relationships themselves will be different.

Sep 3, 2020
I don't get this NTR = realism thing that OceanLab thinks has to exist. If the NTR is going to come in the form of a sex scene then it ether needs to A, switch perspectives which isnt realistic at all, or B, have the character somehow stumble on each and every one of his partners cheating on him which is pretty damn rare.
I don't like ntr either but I don't mind at all if it's in the game just do what I do and turn it off it's no big deal

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes