4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

enel777

May 14, 2020
Can you elaborate at the sharing and non sharing route? I need more info before I give it a try again.
Sharing route with NTR on = You and the girl are equal.
Sharing route with NTR off = You are in the focus and the girl CAN be completely left out. It's not a must but you'll get the choice to do so.

These routes are made for people who want to experience other "love routes" much earlier in the game without breaking character and/or cheat/break up with Miru.
[/QUOTE]
And in the non sharing route, will we be able to bang multiple chicks? But do we need to make a choice who we end up with or something like that?

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Yeah... rework looks good, but i have to say render where nice in the "original" too...

So i guess we will see the 0.2 of the rework in nov 2022?

I know a dev that has a similar update shedule ( well he is at 2 updates a year ), but in his defense he has only 1 game to work at.

I dont mean any offense Ocean, but i dont get it why work on two games instead on give your all in one game till finish?

Dont makes any sense to me exept one reason. and i dont want to spell it. (guess ppl with brain will get it)

Mar 9, 2020
after played this game ,wondering what the old version looks like.........
Now I think I am 100% supporting the rework idea

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Ocean, sorry for bother but something that i'm always curios in games with ntr and non-ntr routes: if i play with ntr on, i still be able to avoid ntr based in my choices? or it will happen doesn't matter what i do? Personaly i'm not a fan of ntr content at all, but i think thrilling play a story where ntr is like a threat or a challenge, something that could happen if i don't make the right choices. Is possible play WiAB in this way?

Last edited:

Nawo

Aug 16, 2016
I liked this rework, but it would be nice if they gave the option in the Post to be able to download the old version as well, as they do in other games that are remade from scratch.
the old game

Reactions: ustar

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I have to say that the cinematics are the best I've ever seen,simply amazing,renders too. Story starts the same as the old one,but I think that the resentment Leia feels towards mc is much more convincing than the old game,people were pretty much just like-oh well you left that's sad,can i jump on that dick? This version fixed that. Well time to impatiently wait for the next release.

Jul 4, 2018
Goddamn I couldnt be a dev on this site. The games that look like they were made on a nokia phone get praised and the ones that look like they were made by a big studio get shit on. Get some rest Ocean you got 2 possible masterpieces going on at the same time and we dont need you burning out brother...edit... now that ive finished playing the update it seems tards gonna tard. I see complaints of models when these new ones are gorgeous. I see complaints of only 20 minutes of play time when its closer to 70-90 minutes if you dont play using the skip button. I see complaints about the animations. The animations are great. Are people trolling this thread or what? screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes