4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I really dont know why you guys are "hating", but this remake is incredible.
It's incredible if you view it in a vacuum. For a first release, it would have been amazing. This game has existed since 2018. If you played any of the previous versions, you'd know how many plot points the game has that would have to be resolved to be considered complete. You'd also know the progress that has been made towards it even before this remake. Now this wipes the slate clean. There are a ton of games here that were never completed and some that are in rework purgatory where the dev is alive but progress is zilch. For years.

It's the dev's game to do with as he wishes, but it pisses me off that statistically speaking, the game is now more likely to be abandoned. Sorry, remade yet again. And again. I liked this fucking game.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
To many games/VN go into "Rework" and never gets finished.

Yep, and that.

Honestly, I just hope we will get to the actual NTR Miri content this time before the game will get abandoned or something will happen to Ocean. The longer the project is going, the higher the probability that something will go wrong.

From personal experience, I have no hope, nor expectation to see this game completed.

• Angry
Reactions: GeovaniGre

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Excitingly anticipating from reworked version to remastered version loop after reaching MC's court hearing.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I like the old mc better even the new one is showing more detail.
As for the new miru, it is definitely better than the old one but she is still not my cup of tea.
Can't wait to see dana again! But I still prefer her to have a black hair instead of brown hair.
Don't remember daphne in the old story, is she new character?
I don't see the possibility of pregnancy system in the beginning of the story, is it remove in the remake?

Poisonous

Feb 18, 2020
It's incredible if you view it in a vacuum. For a first release, it would have been amazing. This game has existed since 2018. If you played any of the previous versions, you'd know how many plot points the game has that would have to be resolved to be considered complete. You'd also know the progress that has been made towards it even before this remake. Now this wipes the slate clean. There are a ton of games here that were never completed and some that are in rework purgatory where the dev is alive but progress is zilch. For years.

It's the dev's game to do with as he wishes, but it pisses me off that statistically speaking, the game is now more likely to be abandoned. Sorry, remade yet again. And again. I liked this fucking game.
100%

enel777

May 14, 2020
You can enter the sharing route on the Non-NTR route.
It's just cut for the girls and much more focused on MC's pleasure.

And if someone doesn't want it, they have a choice to completely close it.
Will there be a harem route?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yep, and that.

Honestly, I just hope we will get to the actual NTR Miri content this time before the game will get abandoned or something will happen to Ocean. The longer the project is going, the higher the probability that something will go wrong.

From personal experience, I have no hope, nor expectation to see this game completed.
dude why are you all so negative I see the same on steam so many people are so negative why??

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Not sure but on the first page of this thread someone said there was another game with same name , I hope you guys are not talking about that as the first game then the previous version of (ocean's game) this as 1st remake and this current version as second remake?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not as bad as it's made out to be. The situation is that there is a certain misinterpretation of what happened between chapter 4 and 5. Some consider it a remake/remade. But in reality chapters 5 and 6 were not remade, but placed in the "new" continuity. If you watch the old WIAB, you can clearly see the jump, both graphically and story-wise, breaking the narrative. So really, this would be the first remake of WIAB.

Sep 3, 2020
The game has never been reworked/remade before.

Events, personalities, and flow are completely different but it's still the same overall story about Helen's accident, etc.
I'm still playing the update I just came to tell you to get some rest

don't worry I want to talk to you about the update after I'm done but first get some rest

• Love
Reactions: mommysboiii

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017

What are you getting at? This info up there was denied multiple times in my Patreon posts.
That I would be redoing everything was already said 10 months ago.

And no matter how often people said it here, a page later the same misinformation was spread.

Will there
Will there be a harem route?
No.

The most you can get are triangle relationships.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Just after seeing the animations on the opening i dont think anyone can complain about the rework anymore.. seriously amazing tbh.. there is a reason some games are just way better than others and why some take a lot more time..

Reactions: Sowhat91
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes