4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
what do you mean ? he only has 2 games and where it all began was his first game as a amateur and he got new skills with better writting and renders so he is not happy with his work so i think a remake is the best solution than an unhappy dev that is always unhappy what he has to work with because his mistakes as a new erotic novel dev 98% on this site are bad games bad writting(prono writting) and ocean is one of the only good devs so I am very happy about this remake .

dude stop spreading missinformation I hate that in the internet so many people just have a take on everything he has 2 pcs and 2 money pools one for summer is gone and the other for where it all began so he is always rendering on both pcs so if he renders for summer is gone it has nothing to do with where it all began.
Almost as if it takes no time at all to write for and rig models for those renders. Yup. Tis but a trifle.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Since they took out the links of the previous versions and changed the images I think it would be convenient to change the changelog as well and eliminate what it says of previous versions :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Separate topic, will the game continue to maintain the same tags and content? Apparently they change history,so I suppose that a lot of the tags are now useless and since they are in place they will create confusion?

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
What.

I first played the game more than a year ago. It stopped right after the trip to the woods. Waited for more content, he announced a remake. Okay, cool. Waited some more, replayed it all, was solid, but stopped before the trial.

Now he remade it again? From the beginning? Got any more remakes planned? If I check in 5 years later, will I see this being remade for the 7th time for VR? Alright fuck it, let's see how much he remade this time. Post to be updated. Or maybe I'll just make a review. Edit: mods to the rescue. Ok.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I am amazed to see a new release for WIAB, but then I noticed that we are back at 0.1. Hmm. How long, do you think, before we catch up to the original game? I was looking forward to seeing what happened after the camping scene. It was just starting to get interesting.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
I'm once again asking if this game will only get 0.1 worth of content or will that chapter include reworked stuff till 0.6 because the foundation is already there so taking a year for just 0.1 is too little as most of hard work was done till 0.6 the story wouldn't be changed to that much extent to warrant 1 year work for lil 0.1.
he also have been working on Summers Gone which honestly it's better than this one

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
The game has never been reworked/remade before.

Events, personalities, and flow are completely different but it's still the same overall story about Helen's accident, etc.
Yes it has. the initial version went up to v05 back in Oct 2019 then the "rework" was announced in v06 around Jun 2020 & now this re-rework I still have the v04 & v05 of the zip files with timestamps of download

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Why does this have a horror tag? Last time I play this there was no horror elements in this game at all???
In the original version MC got drugged and hallucinated other characters transforming into giant spiders trying to eat him. I think the tags may be referring back to that, which I am unsure if it is in the new version.

Reactions: Skyangel007

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Imagine waiting for over a year this remake...following discussions on the thread...reading every devlogs...checking almost everyday if there are some news about how the development of the game is going...and then...when it has been finally released...you go for the download...aaaaand...then you remember that you have a Mac...
View attachment 1510295
LoL. I have a mac. Playing it on my macbook right now.

Reactions: johnelros
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes