4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Will this dude ever finish any of his games? Jesus Christ...
what do you mean ? he only has 2 games and where it all began was his first game as a amateur and he got new skills with better writting and renders so he is not happy with his work so i think a remake is the best solution than an unhappy dev that is always unhappy what he has to work with because his mistakes as a new erotic novel dev 98% on this site are bad games bad writting(prono writting) and ocean is one of the only good devs so I am very happy about this remake .

Unlikely, to be honest. Now he has to put out the SG update, and those take eternity. Besides, what, it is second time he is remaking this game?

I like Ocean, but I wish he was completionist, not perfections. If it keeps going this way, he isn't going to finish any of his projects.
dude stop spreading missinformation I hate that in the internet so many people just have a take on everything he has 2 pcs and 2 money pools one for summer is gone and the other for where it all began so he is always rendering on both pcs so if he renders for summer is gone it has nothing to do with where it all began.

Last edited:

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Imagine waiting for over a year this remake...following discussions on the thread...reading every devlogs...checking almost everyday if there are some news about how the development of the game is going...and then...when it has been finally released...you go for the download...aaaaand...then you remember that you have a Mac...
View attachment 1510295
Divine punishment for using apple products.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
what do you mean ? he only has 2 games and where it all began was his first game as a amateur and he got new skills with better writting and renders so he is not happy with his work so

He is remaking it again and again, instead of saying "okey, let's skip the start and make new, better content now to finish this story". Every remake is waste of time that could have been used to create actually new content. Sometimes it is worth it, most of the time it is not.

The IT has a very simple rule - NEVER START FROM SCRATCH, it never pays off. I wish game developers learned it.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Here is a little sneak peek of a sex scene in the new update:
Okay, I like the higher production values but that insertion like three seconds in nearly made me piss myself. It's like watching a video in reverse or something. Does Miru's pussy suck in objects within a limited range like the trap from Ghostbusters? So fuckin' strange looking. She morphs like Mr Fantastic like bro pussies don't work like that.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Finally the remake is out! Is this update only have a remake of ep1?
The changelog said we can forget about the old chapters, does it mean that all the old chapter's stories will be abandoned and have a new storyline in the remake?

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Finally the remake is out! Is this update only have a remake of ep1?
The changelog said we can forget about the old chapters, does it mean that all the old chapter's stories will be abandoned and have a new storyline in the remake?
yes remake of ep1 only as of now :confused:
as much as I know there's a change in the storyline but not purely changed

lkta

May 3, 2017
Unlikely, to be honest. Now he has to put out the SG update, and those take eternity. Besides, what, it is second time he is remaking this game?

I like Ocean, but I wish he was completionist, not perfections. If it keeps going this way, he isn't going to finish any of his projects.
Yep, I have seen where it all began, multiple times now in fact. What i would actually like to see now is where it ends

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Yep, I have seen where it all began, multiple times now in fact. What i would actually like to see now is where it ends

Yep. That.

Also, the game in the first version became interesting after the first 3 chapters, so he really should change the plot to make the remake worth it. And that requires time, as much as making new content.

The whole "replay the old content but this time looking better" is tiring, to be honest. It is hard to be excited about the game when you know that you will not see it completed, but will just get another remake

maglama

Jul 17, 2017
Damn ngl Katie's og model was one of my favorite models, time to download and see where we are.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Katie's og model was one of my favorite models, time to download and see where we
i dont see a big difference in katie's model on the preview and the old one. difference for me is the high quality render and maybe the face a bit now I see it again

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
He is remaking it again and again, instead of saying "okey, let's skip the start and make new, better content now to finish this story". Every remake is waste of time that could have been used to create actually new content. Sometimes it is worth it, most of the time it is not.

The IT has a very simple rule - NEVER START FROM SCRATCH, it never pays off. I wish game developers learned it.

The game has never been reworked/remade before.

Yeah, very nice renders but you didn't finish the previous story ..... I have doubts if you will complete this one ...
Events, personalities, and flow are completely different but it's still the same overall story about Helen's accident, etc.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes