4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Not too happy about having to start over but can appreciate the adjusted story line and better renders....Leia is just plain spectacular.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello,

I hope you all had some nice Christmas days and if you don't celebrate it, I at least hope you had a pleasant time in general.

So, over the Christmas days, I didn't get to work much. I spent some time with my family and attended a bunch of different Christmas dinners.

In the last Log, I mentioned that I will be introducing one of the reworked characters from the old, forbidden WiAB.
Today this character will be Katarina.
In the old WiAB, she did play a very minor role and only appeared once. There was always a lot of potential in her but it was never used.
Now that the entire game is rewritten and still being written, she's got a much more prominent role in the game.
Here's the old Katarina. (High Res of all images for download at the bottom.)
1640799544812.png
And here is the new one:
1640799569044.png 1640799580455.png 1640799590071.png
She was already teased in the old Chapter 6, but I still made quite a few changes to her.
Her personality was also rewritten and this plays together with Scarlet and Lucas.
You'll see it in the update.
So, in the next Dev Log, I'll be previewing another reworked character.

Seeing that old Katarina render brought me back in time and when I still had this shoulder bug. (You can see it on the render.)
Back then I couldn't move the shoulder closer to the body and it'd bug out. After 5 updates I finally found out it was due to a buggy morph.
Here's some random love
1640799601318.png
And I came up with a new system to improve my personal workflow, etc.
"Your progress is only as good as your biggest limiter."
And yeah, time to tackle that boy.

Oh, and in other news, I will soon create some HDRI's myself. I got myself a good Tripod + Panorama head and I hope it'll work out.

I'll see you guys in the next log.
- Ocean

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021

Hello,

I hope you all had some nice Christmas days and if you don't celebrate it, I at least hope you had a pleasant time in general.

So, over the Christmas days, I didn't get to work much. I spent some time with my family and attended a bunch of different Christmas dinners.

In the last Log, I mentioned that I will be introducing one of the reworked characters from the old, forbidden WiAB.
In the old WiAB, she did play a very minor role and only appeared once. There was always a lot of potential in her but it was never used.
Now that the entire game is rewritten and still being written, she's got a much more prominent role in the game.
View attachment 1569480
And here is the new one:
View attachment 1569481 View attachment 1569482 View attachment 1569484
She was already teased in the old Chapter 6, but I still made quite a few changes to her.
Her personality was also rewritten and this plays together with Scarlet and Lucas.

Seeing that old Katarina render brought me back in time and when I still had this shoulder bug. (You can see it on the render.)
Back then I couldn't move the shoulder closer to the body and it'd bug out. After 5 updates I finally found out it was due to a buggy morph.
Here's some random love
View attachment 1569485

Oh, and in other news, I will soon create some HDRI's myself. I got myself a good Tripod + Panorama head and I hope it'll work out.

- Ocean
damn,new katarina is so fine

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

Hello,

View attachment 1569480
And here is the new one:

Here's some random love
View attachment 1569485

- Ocean
Its been a long time since I played the original WIAB so I can't remember but is
Katarina the girl you can cheat on Miru with? The one who was hired to seduce you and frame you for rape?

Sep 3, 2020

Hello,

View attachment 1569480
And here is the new one:

Here's some random love
View attachment 1569485

- Ocean
what the fuck ocean where are all these gorgeous women comeing from is there something in the water in this town

but nobody compares to you my goddess
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Its been a long time since I played the original WIAB so I can't remember but is
Katarina the girl you can cheat on Miru with? The one who was hired to seduce you and frame you for rape?
nah,she's mc's cousin. We only see her briefly when mc goes to dinner with Scarlet,and since auntie wants some of that D she told Katarina to fuck off and we meet her outside her house.

Reactions: Beowulf72

avaunt

Apr 22, 2020
I've kept the old version on my hard drive through all this time. My favourite is Emilie. Ocean - please include her in the current version!

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
I've kept the old version on my hard drive through all this time. My favourite is Emilie. Ocean - please include her in the current version!
am pretty sure Ocean will bring back all the old characters(reworked) but its just we gotta wait

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
(ʘдʘ╬) WIAB is soo damn frustrating, DAMN YOU OCEAN ! how am I supposed to choose if I like every character, and yes this guy is still one of the devs worth supporting, his growth is just amazing and he doesn't whine like some lazy devs which makes you want to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

Reworked ch 1 had soo many things packed into it compared to the old version that you feel your not playing the same story anymore. The addition of new characters plus remembering the old ones makes me feel I'll have a damn tough time choosing how many to pursue, though I'll admit Leia, Dana and Donna made an impression on me soo much so that I'm looking forward to their story the most.

Anyone noticed the dev had a thing for spiders and now we have snakes ? I wonder if their is more to them ?

Vidal the king of Pervert I did not think we'd have the same interest in WIAB here as well with Leia. Anyone else ?

Sep 3, 2020
(ʘдʘ╬) WIAB is soo damn frustrating, DAMN YOU OCEAN ! how am I supposed to choose if I like every character, and yes this guy is still one of the devs worth supporting, his growth is just amazing and he doesn't whine like some lazy devs which makes you want to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

Reworked ch 1 had soo many things packed into it compared to the old version that you feel your not playing the same story anymore. The addition of new characters plus remembering the old ones makes me feel I'll have a damn tough time choosing how many to pursue, though I'll admit Leia, Dana and Donna made an impression on me soo much so that I'm looking forward to their story the most.

Anyone noticed the dev had a thing for spiders and now we have snakes ? I wonder if their is more to them ?

Vidal the king of Pervert I did not think we'd have the same interest in WIAB here as well with Leia. Anyone else ?
sorry to disappoint you my brother but no whenever I Fall In Love

I am 100% loyal to that one girl and no one else

but if Leia was not in the game I would go for Katie because I love bad girls or girls that can kill me

• Wow
Reactions: Carefree247
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes