4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Oceanlab i found a crash when you masage katies feed and choise there "Don´t say anything" then comes after the scene with her this crash.But you can click ignore and the game continues.Here is the traceback and for just in save a savegame from that.I have disabled the ntr on the start.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Nice game. I love it actually :)
A few bugs but nothing that can't be corrected

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Finally I'm getting to play and boy does it reinforce my previous opinion about Miru.
Who the fuck would put up with a bitch like that?
I'm trying to be nice to her, I really am, but she does not make it easy.

*salty af* "No I won't go to the bar he is at, I hate it when he makes decisions without me."
*goes to hang out with her fucking ex instead*
"Sure we will come to your wedding."

Can I please strangle a bitch? o_O
I am honestly thinking about re-enabling NTR just to get some distance to her, and i fucking HATE NTR.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so something is bugging me when I replayed through with the incest patch. Not sure why I didn't catch it the first time.

Why are we in Alan's apartment at all if you decline the modeling? The whole point of her going there is to try on the clothes she'll be modeling, but if you Decline the job, why would Miru go there at all, strip down, and try on clothes? Shouldn't she have Alan take her straight back to the house?

Reactions: christoprd

azeafdaf

Sep 13, 2018
I have NTR ON , but i have follow the route where the MC and Miru doesn't cheat.
The incest route is still on if i haven't cheat with anyone ?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Is Katie Submission route implemented in the game? Where you make your little sister obey you? Or still future content?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes