4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Did you cave? :D
I am sorry, I do not really understand what you mean here. I know what "caving" means in German, but i do not understand what for in this case. I think you are joking here, but I do not get it.

Unless I completely went crosseyed, we can see this tree during the scene where the SG MC and Nami are in the forest at the forest lake.

Reactions: Mortarion

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I am sorry, I do not really understand what you mean here. I know what "caving" means in German, but i do not understand what for in this case. I think you are joking here, but I do not get it.
Ah right, sorry, I meant have you gone in for the beta?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Unless I completely went crosseyed, we can see this tree during the scene where the SG MC and Nami are in the forest at the forest lake.
Hmm, possible.
But i have my doubts on your theory. Just scrolled through the scene you have mentioned in the SG files. I would accuse you are crsseyed - at least at the particular tree. I'm to lazzy now to dig through the old bibi logs at this time, but afair there are some forrest scenes in SG4.5. My money would be on a tree in this scene.

• Haha
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ah right, sorry, I meant have you gone in for the beta?
No, I would normally, but I boycott Patreon for several reasons, esp. how they force and pressure artists to abide their arbitrarily standards and subscribestar wants a credit card (unless that changed recently), which I no longer possess. You simply do not need one in Germany, why should I pay for it?
I support devs by buying on Steam or if they have another method to send them money.

Hmm, possible.
But i have my doubts on your theory. Just scrolled through the scene you have mentioned in the SG files. I would accuse you are crsseyed - at least at the particular tree. I'm to lazzy now to dig through the old bibi logs at this time, but afair there are some forrest scenes in SG4.5. My money would be on a tree in this scene.
Well, I have to look again into SG, but I am really sure I saw that tree in Summer´s gone. I thought it was during that forest scene, but it can be in another one. I remember thinking when I saw it "that tree is from WIAB, Leia was there".

Reactions: Mortarion

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
No, I would normally, but I boycott Patreon for several reasons, esp. how they force and pressure artists to abide their arbitrarily standards and subscribestar wants a credit card (unless that changed recently), which I no longer possess. You simply do not need one in Germany, why should I pay for it?
I support devs by buying on Steam or if they have another method to send them money.

Well, I have to look again into SG, but I am really sure I saw that tree in Summer´s gone. I thought it was during that forest scene, but it can be in another one. I remember thinking when I saw it "that tree is from WIAB, Leia was there".
We germans are a bunch of wierd ppl. All talking and fight about the best girl. We philosopher about a frigging tree ... :ROFLMAO:

Well, we have always gone our own way and gone wherever we wanted to - invited or not. Especially in regards of Europe.

rosehip-girls-und-panzer.gif

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Who are the milfs in this game? Does anyone know if any milfs are in this update?
MC's "landlady" and her sister. They appear, but no sexy times other than one small scene with "landlady", but it's not much.

It's a much slower burn than the original game, so keep that in mind.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
I myself am in no rush. The Beta should be out on the lower Tier by Thursday. I will update my support rank then. I wouldn't be able to play the game right now anyway. Gotta finish God of War & Pokémon LG before the release of the new game later this Month.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes