4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Namco15 Nelythia Nightphysics RedPillBlues ThunderRob
decided to play the update the walkthrough had me worried but it looks like Eerie Entity was right about Donna im still kinda worried about using the Pregnancy option as much as i want to knock up my mom aunt and twin sister Leia

due to this game has some fucked up shit in it as well as gang something tells me once i do knock up my family something may happen in the future for them to have a miscarriage
You just have to get stuck in and protect the loved ones, remember that Uncle Joe is now out of prison too, maybe he'll help :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Namco15 Nelythia Nightphysics RedPillBlues ThunderRob
decided to play the update the walkthrough had me worried but it looks like Eerie Entity was right about Donna im still kinda worried about using the Pregnancy option as much as i want to knock up my mom aunt and twin sister Leia

due to this game has some fucked up shit in it as well as gang something tells me once i do knock up my family something may happen in the future for them to have a miscarriage
dude..spread the MC seed..knock everything that moves up..its a true game-goal to be proud of..and if shit hits the fan..unleash Miru on them..she's MurderDeathKill sexbunny...

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
dude..spread the MC seed..knock everything that moves up..its a true game-goal to be proud of..and if shit hits the fan..unleash Miru on them..she's MurderDeathKill sexbunny...
If Miru finds out about Donna, and finds out that Donna is pregnant with your kid, she's absolutely going to hunt her down, and that's not only Donna in danger but your unborn kid as well, Miru doesn't play around xD And I think only way you can introduce her to FF stuff, is with NTR on, with Katie no less, and Miru gonna cuck you with her and there's a risk that Katie might indefinitely steal Miru from you, say bye bye to your Asian dame xD

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Miru wont hurt a baby..she'll kill Donna's family in proxy to prove a point :p baby is safe...(i think..maybe Miru will kill babies..but i do not see it..she has to have ONE redeeming goodness about her :p )
also..on non-ntr route..even after Miru finds out ya boinked Donna and kicks you in the lads she's still yours and faithful(ish?) but methinks she'll eventually be up for threesomes so no cuckqueen..just a sharing caring psycho Bi-Lover..to help you rule a brood of MC boink-babies...

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Miru wont hurt a baby..she'll kill Donna's family in proxy to prove a point :p baby is safe...(i think..maybe Miru will kill babies..but i do not see it..she has to have ONE redeeming goodness about her :p )
She's already proven that she's a crazy psycho, like you said, a Yandere, she don't give a damn :p
If you cheated and Miru finds out, she gonna cheat too, but if she finds out that Donna is pregnant too, that's what makes her snap :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
She's already proven that she's a crazy psycho, like you said, a Yandere, she don't give a damn :p
If you cheated and Miru finds out, she gonna cheat too, but if she finds out that Donna is pregnant too, that's what makes her snap :p
see..we diverge...i play non-ntr..you play ntr..you young lad are FUCKED..i'm..building a harem ;)

Reactions: smokebox

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
see..we diverge...i play non-ntr..you play ntr..you young lad are FUCKED..i'm..building a harem ;)
Actually, I don't play NTR, I've just read the walkthrough, so I know what's gonna come up if you do this or that, haha xD
And you can forget about a harem that includes Miru :p

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
My favorite part is when you cheat and your sister tells her and she don't ask any questions instantly believes her and then sleeps with her. She just drugged your bf and you're "at war" with her so when did you stop hating her? lol

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
also..Helen and cellmate...best girl..tie.. :p gotta knock Helen up...
Impregnating them ALL, although it's gonna be hard to explain Miru when all them babies start coming knocking on the door screaming for daddy, you'll have some explaining to do xD

• Haha

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
My favorite part is when you cheat and your sister tells her and she don't ask any questions instantly believes her and then sleeps with her. She just drugged your bf and you're "at war" with her so when did you stop hating her? lol
Indeed, and that is a fair question. How does one go from hating a person for being a bitch and drugging your boyfriend to believing the same person instantly, especially when it's something like this? Unless of course if she had some doubts/concerns herself before then, and suddenly someone tells that he's been cheating, haha, but that ain't the case here xD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
eventually my MC will dump Miru(as she is the least attractive and appealing)(the dev WILL give us this option right?) and all the happyfuntime boink-babies will be safe..

• Thinking Face

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
eventually my MC will dump Miru(as she is the least attractive and appealing)(the dev WILL give us this option right?) and all the happyfuntime boink-babies will be safe..
Well, if you REALLY want to get rid of Miru asap and don't care for her the slightest, you could then just play with NTR on, play the game the way that makes her hop on some other dude's dick and she'll just dump you :p
I might end up dumping her too down the line, maybe, but only when the time comes, if it comes, if we're given the option to, but not before, no NTR for me, thanks :p

Reactions: Valeck

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You can already be dumped by her.
And yes, you'll be able to dump her in the next version.

Your harem is safe.
That's good news, haha.
Although I like Miru, but it's pretty clear that she'll only get in the way if one wants to fool around with other chicks, knocking them all up, Miru ain't down for that, so it's probably best to cut her loose, maybe...I don't know, maybe not :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well, if you REALLY want to get rid of Miru asap and don't care for her the slightest, you could then just play with NTR on, play the game the way that makes her hop on some other dude's dick and she'll just dump you :p
I might end up dumping her too down the line, maybe, but only when the time comes, if it comes, if we're given the option to, but not before, no NTR for me, thanks :p
i cannot play NTR even if it has an option i want..lol...will not get into it but NTR is my most hated genre/kink/mental deformation of them all..lol...i'll suffer Miru and her Uber-Yandere ways before i go NTR...

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i cannot play NTR even if it has an option i want..lol...will not get into it but NTR is my most hated genre/kink/mental deformation of them all..lol...i'll suffer Miru and her Uber-Yandere ways before i go NTR...
I absolutely agree with that, which by now you should know, haha, I'm not a Netorare advocate, but I am all for Netori :p

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes