4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

gromzad

Jun 26, 2017
As far as I understand, the very beginning of the game is sex with Miru? Another question: will it be possible to fuck all the girls?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
As far as I understand, the very beginning of the game is sex with Miru? Another question: will it be possible to fuck all the girls?
So far there are only lewd scenes with Miru, multiple chances to have sex with her if you want. Regards the other girls, we certainly hope there will be more than Miru, but we just don't know what Ocean plans. Th eprevious version of the game that was scrapped had a lot of lewd scenes. Oceans been slow with the lewd scenes in the new version to make the sex feel more important, and to turn the consequences up to boil. If you cheat, there's likely to be consequences after all. Without building a solid relationship with Miru to start with, if we could have any of the girls so soon, it'd udermine the story Ocean want to tell.

I also think we'll get a chance with most of the cast, but some will lead to bad outcomes; maybe WIlli will mess around with some of Leia's employees and she finds out? Maybe there's situations where he has to assert dominance (like in the previous version while in prison). This isn't a simple love story or harem so sex won't always be something you want to choose for the best plot.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
There are missing lewd scenes in the replay. Quite a few in fact. Eating Muri out in the bathroom, fingering Muri in the bedroom, for example.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Interesting thought while doing a run through of WiaB looking for something: in WiaB Leia and Abigail suspect the religious group of being the cover (or the instigator) for a high profile organisation creating all the problems, to the point that Leia and Abigail say:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, we only have Kelly as the overt religious person (we'll assume the religious group refered to isn't Muslim). So what happened to them in WiaB, are they still around as a powerhouse in SG (obviously we won't know WiaB for many chapters yet, or even if it's true, but Donna is still central as she's a Revera). I wonder what sort of impact the Zanes will have on the organisation. If Ocean keeps to the old WiaB plot, the Revera on the first team is most likely Willi's child (because of Donna's pregnancy in the old WiaB), he basically helps her get away from the religious/power group. All we see (potentially) in SG of the power/religious group in SG is Kelly though.

Mad theories with no evidence:

THe Frohn's could have been the financiers of the group, and the Cyrus' part of the group. Nika and Nami might be under the Zane's (earring) wings because the Zane's were responsible for the crash. I have no proof, just wild musing. I do feel there will be some element of the ramifactions of what the Zanes had to do to stabilise the situation to remove the threats to them.

Anway, just bit of cross-game theory, and what things I'm looking out for in the dialogue at the moment.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Interesting thought while doing a run through of WiaB looking for something: in WiaB Leia and Abigail suspect the religious group of being the cover (or the instigator) for a high profile organisation creating all the problems, to the point that Leia and Abigail say:

Anyway, we only have Kelly as the overt religious person (we'll assume the religious group refered to isn't Muslim). So what happened to them in WiaB, are they still around as a powerhouse in SG (obviously we won't know WiaB for many chapters yet, or even if it's true, but Donna is still central as she's a Revera). I wonder what sort of impact the Zanes will have on the organisation. If Ocean keeps to the old WiaB plot, the Revera on the first team is most likely Willi's child (because of Donna's pregnancy in the old WiaB), he basically helps her get away from the religious/power group. All we see (potentially) in SG of the power/religious group in SG is Kelly though.

Mad theories with no evidence:

THe Frohn's could have been the financiers of the group, and the Cyrus' part of the group. Nika and Nami might be under the Zane's (earring) wings because the Zane's were responsible for the crash. I have no proof, just wild musing. I do feel there will be some element of the ramifactions of what the Zanes had to do to stabilise the situation to remove the threats to them.

Anway, just bit of cross-game theory, and what things I'm looking out for in the dialogue at the moment.
1710127202755.png

• Haha
Reactions: BobTheDuck

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Leia manipulates Willy and tries to put him on the path she wants. A religious organization is not as bad as you think. Its members are Monica, Katie and Daphne. Kelly's crucifix earrings are not a sign of this organization. They are worn by girls performing a special mission. In WIAB it's Daphne and Katie. By the way, I'm waiting for another girl with such earrings in SG. There are two of them in WIAB. So there must be another one in SG. By the way, pay attention to where Kelly sits in the club. To Charlie's right hand. According to the seating rules, this is a very high position. Kelly is not as simple as she seems.
Well, about the Fronn family. The peculiarity of the Fronts is completely different. Its peculiarity is revealed in Maya’s story about her family :)))

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Leia manipulates Willy and tries to put him on the path she wants. A religious organization is not as bad as you think. Its members are Monica, Katie and Daphne. Kelly's crucifix earrings are not a sign of this organization. They are worn by girls performing a special mission. In WIAB it's Daphne and Katie. By the way, I'm waiting for another girl with such earrings in SG. There are two of them in WIAB. So there must be another one in SG. By the way, pay attention to where Kelly sits in the club. To Charlie's right hand. According to the seating rules, this is a very high position. Kelly is not as simple as she seems.
Well, about the Fronn family. The peculiarity of the Fronts is completely different. Its peculiarity is revealed in Maya’s story about her family :)))
Oh? You don't think Donna is involved in the religious group, even though she's a counsellor at the college, considering all that happened in the pre-rework version
, and that she must at some point join the Zane's to make ZPR?

Abigail certainly thinks the religious group are dangerous and too big to be handled by Leia and Willi. I don't inherently think religious groups are bad by the way, it is simply the context - both Dana and Daphne react badly to it, and have tried to rebel against it from their words. Daphne is from a catholic background, and the group with pamphlets sounds more evangelical/protestant, so the organisation is not one single group, but people with aligned goals IF it's the same people. I referred to Kelly not because of her earrings, but because of the fact she is the only character in SG that seems to have any sort of potential religious connection to the WiaB group.

The question is whether the religious group in WiaB have taken the role that was previously taken by the Warden in the previous version, or whether they are just another faction.

It's certainly an interesting consideration to see what role they play, and how some of the characters develop from what we knew previously (such as Donna) to now.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes