4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Gotta say as a black man I am glad they didn't add a 2ft long pen*s black man that everyone wants to breed with. Seen it in almost all the raunchy VNs frankly it's boring and annoying. So thank you.
Penis isn't a bad word...no need to asterix part of it out, are you 12? Should you even be on this site? You can say cock you know, nothing bad will happen to you, you're mom won't find out lol.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Just started playing the remake after not having touched this in years and... was the mc always this hot?? :oops:
No, previously he was I think two maybe three different models; a failed Elvis/rockabilly dude, then a scragamuffin unshaven dude, I feel like there was a third, equally uninspiring. At least now he has the 'roid rock/filmstar vibe, which makes the the LI's fall for his meathead schtick.

There was an intermediate rework render where he looks like methhead Cheesus. Very glad that Willi didn't win! Although maybe OCean will use that model as a washed out gang member :sneaky:

Marcypawn

Mar 16, 2021
No, previously he was I think two maybe three different models; a failed Elvis/rockabilly dude, then a scragamuffin unshaven dude, I feel like there was a third, equally uninspiring. At least now he has the 'roid rock/filmstar vibe, which makes the the LI's fall for his meathead schtick.

There was an intermediate rework render where he looks like methhead Cheesus. Very glad that Willi didn't win! Although maybe OCean will use that model as a washed out gang member :sneaky:
Oh I see haha, thanks for informing me!
I'm glad this design got picked in the end, because I'm really vibing with it.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I think it was the prison flashback where Will meets Miru. And that model looks a lot like Nika's model from Summer's Gone, iirc.
Oh yeah, there was that.

On a side note, I went looking to see the two versions of adult Willi in the old version... any way, I missed that Elena Petrova made her money as a lawyer, and she's the prosecutor in Willi's case in the old version. I literally missed that.

da "*whisper *Ele- *inaudible* -rova.."
da "No way.."
d "..Wha-t?"
da "No fucking way!"
d "What is it? Is it bad?"
scene i514 with dissolve
da "Oh my god! The enemy lawyer is Elena Petrova!"
That's the context when Leia says what she says

l "Careful or your eyes will drop out."
d "...Sorry."
scene i551 with dissolve
l "We all love to look at beautiful things.."
She's wary of Elena because lawyers go after shady people like Leia. The implication of look, but don't touch or you'll get burnt in jail is strong. This makes the ZPR thing even more interesting: Elena is the lawyer for the group trying to bring the Zane's down in the old version, and Donna is their agent. In SG, Sasha has Leia's earring.

I don't know how I missed that. Probably just I didn't pay attention when I played it back then.

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
Oh yeah, there was that.

On a side note, I went looking to see the two versions of adult Willi in the old version... any way, I missed that Elena Petrova made her money as a lawyer, and she's the prosecutor in Willi's case in the old version. I literally missed that.

That's the context when Leia says what she says

She's wary of Elena because lawyers go after shady people like Leia. The implication of look, but don't touch or you'll get burnt in jail is strong. This makes the ZPR thing even more interesting: Elena is the lawyer for the group trying to bring the Zane's down in the old version, and Donna is their agent. In SG, Sasha has Leia's earring.

I don't know how I missed that. Probably just I didn't pay attention when I played it back then.

This I'm not so certain of, but I believe there is a dialogue exchange in SG where it is specifically mentioned that Sasha's family is the "P" in ZPR, and the "P" is mentioned to stand for "Petrova" in another exchange. I'd have to look for my notes and look through 'em though.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
This I'm not so certain of, but I believe there is a dialogue exchange in SG where it is specifically mentioned that Sasha's family is the "P" in ZPR, and the "P" is mentioned to stand for "Petrova" in another exchange. I'd have to look for my notes and look through 'em though.
Oh yeah, that's definitely a known fact of the current reworked version. The clearest mention in SG is in ch 4.5 (I think) where Nika is talking with Mila about golf at the Frohn's after the dinner with Nick.

mi "Her name is Sasha Petrova. You knew that right? And that they own part of the college?"
d "So that is what the P in ZPR stands for?"
mi "Yup. Zane, Petrova, Revera."
We haven't seen Elena in the reworked WiaB yet, so no idea if that basic info will be relevant, but I'm guessing so, as Donna (Revera) is still a creepy suspicious character up to no good. But it does explain her wealth - she won 249 of 252 court cases and mainly had companies as clients.

da "Who the fuck is suing you?!"
da "She only works for big companies and very very VERY rich people.."

Reactions: hellomate1

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Any hope on this game being published before this site is Patreon also? because read only means no more free downloads....
You realize that 'read' only means you absolutely could download things, as merely reading a page downloads it to your computer. And also, watch out for low flying aircraft.

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes