4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Bro, why no one seems to like miru? '-'
She's my favorite, and i dont see what she did to get so much hate
I wouldn't say she's hated it's just being stuck in a relationship in these kind of games from the very start with this kind of story where the Gf isn't as hot or on par with other girls makes her less desirable to some and makes you want to chase your type of woman from the other girls.

Usually if you did have a Gf character she's atleast equal to the rest of the girls so if you cheated it was because you're a harem seeking pervert like me.

Take Freeloading Family, though Alice(fmc) is really hot, she still has competition between the other girls. She doesn't lose to them in appearance(Assets) or character which actually make it hard to want to "cheat" on her for some(not me though I'm all over hailey and co mostly hailey) and some people even want a solo route for her.

Now you have Miru whose character comes off as needy and pushy which i don't find enjoyable personally with all her fake alpha mood swings.

Also i don't know everyone else preference but for me i don't like petite woman which Miru is so she would've never been a thing for me. So that could've played a part in it for me.

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
I'm playing the Mac version and I was able to save up until meeting the "prison boss". After I get to make a choice, the game just crashes. When I open it again and try to load up any of the save files, I immediately get the same screen as when the game broke and I have to open it again. This wasn't happening before and it now happens even if I try starting a new game.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I don't enjoy NTR much but still, I wish the doc in the beginning of the story had a little more guts. Why deny a girl a good finger banging when she obvious asking for it

Reactions: crisbr
May 18, 2019

Peace,

I'm almost done with the bonus scene.
Only 1 animation left. (3 in total)
Here are some previews of the bonus scene.

As chosen by the Patreons:
Katie & MC in a love ambient.

Drag into a new tab for a better view.

And one animation.

0.5 status:
I'm almost done with everything. Only a few scenes need to be done.
15 out of 16 animations are done.
A total of over 2050 CGs are done.
I noticed that the animations lag on my laptop but run fine on the PC. Most of the animations are now in a Webm format. I hope this won't be a problem.

The new Abigail model that won the vote:

Both, the old (L) and the new (R) model.

- Ocean
And this is really the last preview before the release.
;)

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Peace,

And one animation.

0.5 status:
I noticed that the animations lag on my laptop but run fine on the PC. Most of the animations are now in a Webm format. I hope this won't be a problem.

- Ocean
;)
Personally, I like the old face model of Abigail (well, of the given side-by-side photo comparison). The old face seems to have more emotion and a rough-look to her like from years of being a cop, matching her shaved-sides hairstyle and toned body and her eyebrows matches her hair color. The new face model looks a little emotionless and dolled up with botox/makeup in comparison, still looks good though. The other photos and the animation preview looks wonderful.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Peace,

And one animation.

0.5 status:

- Ocean
;)
Goddamn that quality though, the dev is a wizard :pIs that bonus scene voted by Patrons actually going to be in the game, or are those couple of renders plus the animation it? I'd absolutely love something close to this with her in the game, I don't even care that she's so bitchy right now, I'm sure there's some deeper reasons for it, once we know what those are, maybe we can do something to make things right and better again, would love that for sure, Katie is awesome :love:

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sooo exited about impregnating Katie in the next update! Now just Leia, Helen, Katrina, and Scarlet left to impregnate and this game will become a favorite. :D

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Goddamn that quality though, the dev is a wizard :pIs that bonus scene voted by Patrons actually going to be in the game, or are those couple of renders plus the animation it? I'd absolutely love something close to this with her in the game, I don't even care that she's so bitchy right now, I'm sure there's some deeper reasons for it, once we know what those are, maybe we can do something to make things right and better again, would love that for sure, Katie is awesome :love:
0.6 upwards will always have this quality. I learned a lot in the last 3 weeks. :)

They have a little story but they're non-canon. This bonus scene, in particular, has 3 animations and 70 still renders.

You can view these non-canon short stories at the end of each update. (Every update will have one.) They're extra fap material.

Personally, I like the old face model of Abigail (well, of the given side-by-side photo comparison). The old face seems to have more emotion and a rough-look to her like from years of being a cop, matching her shaved-sides hairstyle and toned body and her eyebrows matches her hair color. The new face model looks a little emotionless and dolled up with botox/makeup in comparison, still looks good though. The other photos and the animation preview looks wonderful.
Me too. I liked the old one more but she didn't have the quality I wanted everyone to have.

The new one will look "rougher" in the game.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
0.6 upwards will always have this quality. I learned a lot in the last 3 weeks. :)

They have a little story but they're non-canon. This bonus scene, in particular, has 3 animations and 70 still renders.

You can view these non-canon short stories at the end of each update. (Every update will have one.) They're extra fap material.

Me too. I liked the old one more but she didn't have the quality I wanted everyone to have.

The new one will look "rougher" in the game.
Just want to say that I've been playing the game pretty much since its first release and it's been awesome to watch as your skills have improved, the art quality between 0.1 and even the current version, not to mention the upcoming version, it's like night and day, the improvement has been tremendous, beautiful work, keep it up! :)

And about the non-canon short stories, I'll take it happily, those couple of previews has me excited :p
Hmm, without spoiling too much, could something similar be expected in the canonical story, not a scene like that, but maybe things getting that good between MC and Katie? In one of those previews where Katie is on the train, her expression tells that she may be in love and just had the best time of her life with her brother, would certainly love it if that may be a 'reality' in the canonical story, depending on the route a player takes :p

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Just want to say that I've been playing the game pretty much since its first release and it's been awesome to watch as your skills have improved, the art quality between 0.1 and even the current version, not to mention the upcoming version, it's like night and day, the improvement has been tremendous, beautiful work, keep it up! :)

And about the non-canon short stories, I'll take it happily, those couple of previews has me excited :p
Hmm, without spoiling too much, could something similar be expected in the canonical story, not a scene like that, but maybe things getting that good between MC and Katie? In one of those previews where Katie is on the train, her expression tells that she may be in love and just had the best time of her life with her brother, would certainly love it if that may be a 'reality' in the canonical story, depending on the route a player takes :p
Thank you for your kind words. :)

I recommend you to play the Katie route in 0.5. This should answer your question ;)

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Every time I've gone to hang myself because of no update since july a new teaser was released and I was given hope but the rope is starting to feel much more appealing even with teasers just so I don't have to check for the update every day

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes