4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Zeniks1895

Jul 30, 2021
I don't really see how she can be hypocrite in either scenario, the first you already made a great point. the second, William left with out saying goodbye and with out much of a reason, I don't see how would be hypocritical of her to had sex or casual relationship with other mens int he years that William was away. I don't think that she needs to be or not a virgin, this depends on what direction Ocean wants her character to go, but it certainly does not make her a hypocrite.
If you'd read the user post I was commenting on you'd understand why I think she's a hypocrite if she's not a virgin. Here it is:
I had a thought about this. Leia is characterised by jealousy when it comes to Willi; I wonder how far her hypocrisy goes? If she kept herself a virgin, she's a hypocrite for saying that Katie couldn't seduce anyone, and doubly so for the way she pimps out her employees. If she's not, then her treatment of Willi's disappearance is hypocrisy because she has also abandoned him. She can't keep accussing him of having left if she'd moved on, and if she hasn't moved on, well Katie's had more recent relationships than Leia, especially considering she'd bi. I think this is why I dislike her - Leia has a massive double standard either way in order to defend her version of the story, so she can be the victim and the only right person. Willi does admit he did wrong on many occasions and is trying to grow, so I'm much more sympathetic to a jerk trying to reform himself than someone who gets people to call her princess.
Her virginity may not be important to you, but in my opinion if she slept with someone while just being obsessed with our protagonist it does not fit her character. Take Dana (the old version) for example. She was interested in the protagonist but after she received a rejection (false) and our protagonist ran away, she continued to live her life and at the time of their reunion she already has a boyfriend. There is nothing contradictory here and in her case as in the case of any other character who was acquainted with our protagonist I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that they continued to live their lives after his escape and had a relationship. Leia, however, is a special case.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
If you'd read the user post I was commenting on you'd understand why I think she's a hypocrite if she's not a virgin. Here it is:

Her virginity may not be important to you, but in my opinion if she slept with someone while just being obsessed with our protagonist it does not fit her character. Take Dana (the old version) for example. She was interested in the protagonist but after she received a rejection (false) and our protagonist ran away, she continued to live her life and at the time of their reunion she already has a boyfriend. There is nothing contradictory here and in her case as in the case of any other character who was acquainted with our protagonist I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that they continued to live their lives after his escape and had a relationship. Leia, however, is a special case.
I think it's likely she's a virgin, because of her obsession going that deep. She's called a princess for a reason, not a queen (although maybe just the Princess Leia thing for the buns... or is it puns? :sneaky:) That's why I consider the way she treats Katie and her workers as reprehensible. Also the fact she wants to get Willi to seduce Mon for info.

At this point it doesn't really matter, her actions and treatment of the people around her show she is reprehensible. THe girls are told not to make eye contact by Emilio - it's not only Willi she treats like shit.

I'm sure we'll find out when we hear what she and Willi talk about from his visit to her house.

Reactions: Zeniks1895

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
although maybe just the Princess Leia thing for the buns... or is it puns?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
At this point it doesn't really matter, her actions and treatment of the people around her show she is reprehensible. THe girls are told not to make eye contact by Emilio - it's not only Willi she treats like shit.
And also tells one of them, don't say Willi hot in front of her. The girl dun got issues.
I'm sure we'll find out when we hear what she and Willi talk about from his visit to her house.
Damn right we will Bob. She'll be on her knees in front of us begging forgiveness quicker than you....wait...what are we talking about again?

Don't worry...we'll thaw out that cold, dark, black heart ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And also tells one of them, don't say Willi hot in front of her. The girl dun got issues.

Damn right we will Bob. She'll be on her knees in front of us begging forgiveness quicker than you....wait...what are we talking about again?

Don't worry...we'll thaw out that cold, dark, black heart ;)

Huh, just realised - Emilio spills the beans about Leia and Willi to the girls by saying that. Considering the rumours were going around for Dana to mention what people said after Willi left, it kinda even more strongly suggests it's a reaaly badly kept secret, as opposed to the secret Katie DID keep. :unsure:

Reactions: Maviarab

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
We don't know that the flashback wasn't right before Willi left. The tree he carved (presumably) the heart from to make a gift when he was young (his 'something that came from the heart') was one of the first things he looked at when he got back. He then carves another heart to remind Leia of the first carved heart, maybe the chance to rewind the clock to when things were innocent.

I wouldn't expect the monthiversary happened before he was going out with Mon; that would mean they had the innocent thing, thenhe broke up with Leia to go after Mon, then left Mon on the table because he knew he wanted Leia. Much too complicated a back story. So if the Monthiversary is after he's broken up with Mon, it's right before he leaves presumably.

In that flashback though, he's ridiculously immature which suggests they're younger. I can't imagine he'd say "I'd like the new Monster Basher Brutal 3000 for console!" after being able to creampie Mon. Pretty sure he wouldn't be talking like that.

So it's all purposefully vague and uncertain, other than it meant way more to Leia then it did to Willi then.
I agree that the flashback of the chapter 3 makes more sense if it happened after the incident with Monica and given the timeline William should be 15/16 years old, the commentary does come as immature, but this may be the point, he did not see their thing as serous or not as serous as she did. My point is that much of the worst traits of Leia, that she definitely has, are/was amplified by William and vice verse.

I did read it, I just don't quite see the things as you do and was trying to give a different perspective. The bit of not fitting her character that's depends in what direction Oceans wants her to go, old Leia I tend to agree more with you, with her altar to the MC, this version, I at least don know, so far I think either way could make sense.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I wonder if the incident with spiders could be similar to the first chapters of SG, with the first appearances of mice. In the sense, it turns out that they have a whole nest of these creatures in their house and the house will be temporarily inaccessible? I mean, William is already planning to move with Miru, so he can take Helen in as well :whistle:
Huh, just realised - Emilio spills the beans about Leia and Willi to the girls by saying that. Considering the rumours were going around for Dana to mention what people said after Willi left, it kinda even more strongly suggests it's a reaaly badly kept secret, as opposed to the secret Katie DID keep. :unsure:
Yeah, judging by the stories about the past, everyone knew about their relationship. However, it was William who was the restraining factor at school. And when William disappeared, everyone attacked Leia, because they considered her an easy target without William.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I agree that the flashback of the chapter 3 makes more sense if it happened after the incident with Monica and given the timeline William should be 15/16 years old, the commentary does come as immature, but this may be the point, he did not see their thing as serous or not as serous as she did. My point is that much of the worst traits of Leia, that she definitely has, are/was amplified by William and vice verse.

I did read it, I just don't quite see the things as you do and was trying to give a different perspective. The bit of not fitting her character that's depends in what direction Oceans wants her to go, old Leia I tend to agree more with you, with her altar to the MC, this version, I at least don know, so far I think either way could make sense.
Regards the altar, I'm pretty sure she'll have something equivalent. The depth of her resentment is only because of the depth of her emotion for him, he only triggers her because she cares. It's the same with Katie. They've both missed him terribly and they both want him to make the effort to charm their resentment away and fix things. Whether he can really depends on the choices we make, and potentially, who they want us to hurt to prove our loyalty (in Leia's case I'm guessing there will be some kind of thorn buried in any level of forgiveness).

Leia's home is a sanctum that she keeps seperate from the rest of the family, inviting him there where she is vulnerable, well, I think the next chapter will start with a lot of revelations ...or at least clearer insinuations ....because snakes like insinuations :sneaky:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Leia's home is a sanctum that she keeps seperate from the rest of the family, inviting him there where she is vulnerable, well, I think the next chapter will start with a lot of revelations
Agree with that...let's hope she opens up and we can start fixing things...give Miru another LI to hate :ROFLMAO:
It's the same with Katie. They've both missed him terribly
Poor Katie...she needs all the love.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Regards the altar, I'm pretty sure she'll have something equivalent. The depth of her resentment is only because of the depth of her emotion for him, he only triggers her because she cares. It's the same with Katie. They've both missed him terribly and they both want him to make the effort to charm their resentment away and fix things. Whether he can really depends on the choices we make, and potentially, who they want us to hurt to prove our loyalty (in Leia's case I'm guessing there will be some kind of thorn buried in any level of forgiveness).

Leia's home is a sanctum that she keeps seperate from the rest of the family, inviting him there where she is vulnerable, well, I think the next chapter will start with a lot of revelations ...or at least clearer insinuations ....because snakes like insinuations :sneaky:
I agree, only mentioned the altar cause was one thing that freak me out a little bit in the old version and don't know if i want that in this version, but we will see.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I'm still amazed how much better reworked Miru looks. Old Miru was so ugly I had no qualms ditching her for just about anything. But with new, pretty Miru I can't do that.
Not only looks, new Miru is just a wonderful partner I can not think off a single bad thing about her, with is so sad because while I am gonna do a Miru Only playthrough, I don't wanna be a asshole to her when I ditch her for Leia or Monica

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm still amazed how much better reworked Miru looks. Old Miru was so ugly I had no qualms ditching her for just about anything. But with new, pretty Miru I can't do that.
Not only looks, new Miru is just a wonderful partner I can not think off a single bad thing about her, with is so sad because while I am gonna do a Miru Only playthrough, I don't wanna be a asshole to her when I ditch her for Leia or Monica
This I can understand perfectly. She almost like a completely different character heh...she really is awesome now.

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
Why did MC go to prison in the old version? the only thing I remember is Mc met miru in prison thats all

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes