4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I started playing WIAB again and some doubts hovered over my head. I tried to address this topic on the Ocean discord, but the people there are annoying and whenever you bring up this topic you either get banned or they mention some rules, anyway, let's get to the topic. Are Leia and William twin brothers? Is Katie their biological sister? Dylan, despite looking a lot like Willaim, would he and Helena be the parents of the three?
To all your questions; yes.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
To all your questions; yes.
Are you sure that Helena and Dylan are Katie's biological parents? There's a scene where William says "I wish your mother had used protection" The way they talk about Helena and Dylan without mentioning the terms father and mother is very strange. That's why I had this question, thank you.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Are you sure that Helena and Dylan are Katie's biological parents? There's a scene where William says "I wish your mother had used protection" The way they talk about Helena and Dylan without mentioning the terms father and mother is very strange. That's why I had this question, thank you.
I think you didn't install the i-patch, because they are plenty of reference of it since the start.

Reactions: Icekatana

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Helen(mother)
Dylan(Father)
Leia(Sister) Katie (sister)
Wiliam (Brother)

Patch:

landlady,roommate,Tenant
They were anti-patreon terms that nowadays almost don't work anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icekatana

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I started playing WIAB again and some doubts hovered over my head. I tried to address this topic on the Ocean discord, but the people there are annoying and whenever you bring up this topic you either get banned or they mention some rules, anyway, let's get to the topic. Are Leia and William twin brothers? Is Katie their biological sister? Dylan, despite looking a lot like Willaim, would he and Helena be the parents of the three?
Leia and Willaim are not twin brothers because Leia is a woman. They are fraternal twins. Everything points to Katie being their biological younger sister. It is not explicitly stated that she is their natural sister, but it is logically assumed. Likewise, Dylan and Helen are their parents. It is assumed biologically, as nothing else has been stated. Lacking any evidence to the contrary, I don't suspect that the family have any adoptions.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Leia and Willaim are not twin brothers because Leia is a woman. They are fraternal twins. Everything points to Katie being their biological younger sister. It is not explicitly stated that she is their natural sister, but it is logically assumed. Likewise, Dylan and Helen are their parents. It is assumed biologically, as nothing else has been stated. Lacking any evidence to the contrary, I don't suspect that the family have any adoptions.
Fun Fact- you can be fraternal twins and have different fathers- If I were a betting man I would place money on this being a crucial factor in the Ocean Universe

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
I see there's this confusion about the twins situation. Guys...

Paternal twins: Single egg, two sperm cells. Identical twins.
Maternal twins: Two eggs, two sperm cells. Genetically not different than ordinary siblings.

William (I still think he should've been named Luke) and Leia are maternal twins.

Edit: I miswrote "fraternal" instead of "paternal" thanks to Icekatana . Thanks for all the jerks who made fun of it.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I see there's this confusion about the twins situation. Guys...

Fraternal twins: Single egg, two sperm cells. Identical twins.
Maternal twins: Two eggs, two sperm cells. Genetically not different than ordinary siblings.

William (I still think he should've been named Luke) and Leia are maternal twins.
Fraternal is NOT identical

You are incorrect

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
WiAB - Dev Log #8

Hello,

So, another week has gone by and a new Dev Log appears.

As most of you know, I've been working together with a designer named Messe for a while. He also designed the new SG main menu, etc.

Of course, we wouldn't forget about WiAB.

WiAB's gonna be in Season 1 for quite a while, but we've already come up with the main menu design for Season 2.
1718824960981.png

1718824978505.png

The images used to showcase the loading screen are from a custom set. It will be published with all the other treats at some point.

1718825025642.png

1718825035687.png

The background is from the Monica treats. Keep in mind, it's still a work in progress.

With Season 2, WiAB is also going to be in 4K like SG.

Chapter 4
As always, lots of progress over the past days. I've been doing quite a bit of Blender now and in general everything just works.

There's not much else to say. I did talk about the workstation and taxes in the last SG dev log. Check it out if you wanna know more about it.

Previews:
1718825052296.png

1718825065167.png

Getting comfy... In more than one way.

1718825080958.png

1718825091832.png

Development is going great at the moment, it just flows. I think by the next Dev Log, I will reach a certain milestone that I then talk about.

By the current stand and after reorganizing bits of Season 1, WiAB S1 will have 8 Chapters, with the last one being the size of two chapters.

I'll see you in a week.

• Ocean

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
It's gonna to be tough to wait for things to really start happening because, as of now, we only receive one chapter every year and the season is not even halfway over.

• Sad
Reactions: RCC14 and maroek

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
WiAB - Dev Log #8

Hello,

So, another week has gone by and a new Dev Log appears.

As most of you know, I've been working together with a designer named Messe for a while. He also designed the new SG main menu, etc.

Of course, we wouldn't forget about WiAB.

WiAB's gonna be in Season 1 for quite a while, but we've already come up with the main menu design for Season 2.
View attachment 3751394

View attachment 3751404

The images used to showcase the loading screen are from a custom set. It will be published with all the other treats at some point.

View attachment 3751407

View attachment 3751408

The background is from the Monica treats. Keep in mind, it's still a work in progress.

With Season 2, WiAB is also going to be in 4K like SG.

Chapter 4
As always, lots of progress over the past days. I've been doing quite a bit of Blender now and in general everything just works.

There's not much else to say. I did talk about the workstation and taxes in the last SG dev log. Check it out if you wanna know more about it.

Previews:
View attachment 3751410

View attachment 3751420

Getting comfy... In more than one way.

View attachment 3751438

View attachment 3751439

Development is going great at the moment, it just flows. I think by the next Dev Log, I will reach a certain milestone that I then talk about.

By the current stand and after reorganizing bits of Season 1, WiAB S1 will have 8 Chapters, with the last one being the size of two chapters.

I'll see you in a week.

• Ocean
Another bad log... but Katie! :love:
Thanks c.mork !

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c.mork
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes