4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I don't get this NTR = realism thing that OceanLab thinks has to exist. If the NTR is going to come in the form of a sex scene then it ether needs to A, switch perspectives which isnt realistic at all, or B, have the character somehow stumble on each and every one of his partners cheating on him which is pretty damn rare.
ok lets say we play where it all began and we are on a party with miru and every male cheracter just stays in the corner and dont talk to women and all women are jump in MC arms how realistic do you think this sceanrio is? or that you cheat like a pro but as soon as a women is more open or (slutty) she is bad?NTR can 100% make games more realistic and I am sure ocean know how too use it the start of where it all began looks very very proissing cant wait where the futrue will bring me the realationship between mc and miru is so realistic and good:love::love: and rivals will be way much threatening too espacially if it will be dangerous people

Last edited:

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
What makes you think they're irrelevant to the plot? The things that happened between Daphne & Miru and the future role she's going to play?

The bar scene and the characters they met?

Everything mr.AwesomeGameTaste mentioned is new to the game and wasn't in the old one.
And it's certainly no filler content.

Much more information was given in this update that will play a role down the line.

Is he, huh?

It's certainly not like you're just completely unobjective and here to rile shit up.
i am simply stating what i have seen so far... i have played the older version with much more content the developers had 8 months to deliver and while the renders are excellent someone who has played the older one would find it boring to pass on the same text (story) over and over...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
ok lets say we play where it all began and we are on a party with miru and every male cheracter just stays in the corner and dont talk to women and all women are jump in MC arms how realistic do you think this sceanrio is? or that you cheat like a pro but as soon as a women is more open or (slutty) she is bad?NTR can 100% make games more realistic and I am sure ocean know how too use it the start of where it all began looks very very proissing cant wait where the futrue will bring me the realationship between mc and miru is so realistic and good
you didnt played the previous version ?
it was nothing like that

Sep 30, 2020
The quality is amazing. Some people might not get that creating something is an iterative process, and I'd personally much rather remake a project or start from scratch instead of loosing the drive for continuing to do work on it. I can't speak for the devs reasons but that's my assumption.

A question for the dev: I'm curious about if you have any particular reasons for doing multiple projects at the same time?

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Love the updated character models especially Miru who looks very beautiful now - only exception being the MC who looks a little bit like a lunk but I'm sure he'll grow on me. The music is awesome the only other person who does sound effects this well is DPC but the atmosphere is just perfect.

The premise of this story has always been on of my favorites so I'm glad to see the author come back to it hopefully he gives it equal attention to SummersGone. Hopefully having somewhat of a framework already it won't take him too long to catch back up to where the original left off (with whatever he decides to add/change ofc).

I haven't played the OG in a while is Daphne a brand new character?

Reactions: Max1276
May 8, 2018
I'm glad there's still a lot of positivy in this thread despite all the toxic nonsense that has been spilled around here. Although I understand no one likes to wait, Ocean seems to have a found his standard that satisfies him quality wise, obviously, I'm sure he'll always be thriving to do better. So here's to hoping more WiaB in the future and that he adjusts himself to a new pace that he's happy with.

Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
This point you mentioned was topic in the devpost today.

View attachment 1510599
It's good that he admits his own faults and tries to correct them to deliver. I commend him, because it's easy to relate to that perfectionist feeling and actually either never commiting to anything or just doing nothing at all, it's paralysing and even depressing. I can only wish him the best in his endeavors/projects whatever, and I'm not saying that soley cause I'm looking forward to playing them either.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I'm glad there's still a lot of positivy in this thread despite all the toxic nonsense that has been spilled around here. Although I understand no one likes to wait, Ocean seems to have a found his standard that satisfies him quality wise, obviously, I'm sure he'll always be thriving to do better. So here's to hoping more WiaB in the future and that he adjusts himself to a new pace that he's happy with.
Now that the game is leaked i was thinking about posting the dev post from today. But on a second thought that will only feed the troll toxic here ...

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Your skills in rendering and animations have really improved, Ocean. I liked the last version of WIAB a lot, but nobody can say that the rendering and model quality has not massively improved. You are really giving Philly some competition for number one in quality.

As I said before, it is not always easy for all of us fans to be patient, since we all look forward to seeing where the story goes for both your games, but I understand what you are trying to do; make the best two VNs out there.

Don't let the critics discourage you. We've known for a long time that WiAB would be reworked. Sure, it would be great to see the story continue from where it left off, but this kind of quality takes time.

Just keep up what you are doing, and WiAB and SG will be two of the top games here.

And the new Miru looks incredible. She was OK in the original version, but her appearance always looked a little off.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Just because the general outline of the plot is the same so far,you can't just say that the multiple new scenes are not a new content,because they are. To understand the difference,just look at the other popular game,Shut up and Dance. It is being reworked,and the rework is just making renders higher quality.Then you'd be right,not when there are entirely new scenes. Apart from that,it IS still a rework,so similarities shouldn't surprise you. The general idea stays the same,I'm pretty sure Ocean said it himself that some major plot arcs will be the same. But the dialogues,scenes,relationship development and relationships themselves will be different.
will you follow a dev who in three years in releases what aboutv 6 full updates,now we have reworked at 0.1,its not arpril so i dont get the joke

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes