4.30 star(s) 182 Votes

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
worked perfectly for me but i had too start from beginning of last episode later saves all crashed the game.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Just got started, and I think the dev really needs to work out the dialogue. I mean, I can't even.
It might just be me. I spent most of my adult life in Japan and most of the women in my life were Japanese. I don't think I've ever described them as "asian girlfriends" because Japanese and Chinese (for example) are not interchangeable (and all the stereotypes are complete bs by the way). But it's super weird to have a woman of one of those races use "asian" as a reason for superior bed skills.
Not a big deal, just jarring for me and automatically rang false.
Also find the fact that my first choice was "be angry" or not about a girlfriend's sexual pass to be less than promising...but I'm just getting started so we'll see! Maybe this will be a great story with an MC who learns and grows as a person.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
In walkthough
If you didn't get beat up:
„Give her a kiss“ = Helen +2
„Don't kiss her"

i can't get this scene, i even looked through the script i don't think its there.
Maybe it will be implemented in final version.

Oceanlab
I mean that's kinda what i'm getting at. The only scene i saw was if you got your ass beat up.
Played through a few times, it's also why i said the walkthrough needs some work and a change of format.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I absolutely love this game. Love the settings, the characters, the pictures, the level of variety of the choices and the fact that choices really matter... Really 10/10.
I am only afraid that as Dev keeps increasing more and more relevant variables, it will suffer from a curse of dimensionality problem and either progress will really slow down or some story branches will end up unfinished.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealAhab

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
i ve found out you miss the Picture 590 in your Picture folder , so when someone get an error at the Camp its the missing Picture, i copyied and renamed the one before and worked like charm and seemed perfect to fit

jijjij

Mar 14, 2017
Still getting the katiehj exception even though i downloaded the mega verion from the comments and started a new game. Am I missing something?

Reactions: twanky

Deathlocker

Apr 26, 2018
i ve found out you miss the Picture 590 in your Picture folder , so when someone get an error at the Camp its the missing Picture, i copyied and renamed the one before and worked like charm and seemed perfect to fit
interesting ima try that

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Liked the update but seriously, why go with randomisation? Just let us choose.

I like the thought that of 1000 people, every ~ 250 people have a different experience. That's the reason behind the randomization. It will only occur when events are in fates hands.
It also steals the "full" control from the player, like in real life. Things are not always in your hands. I like that thought. The game goes unpredictable.

I don't want a game where you can safely maneuver your way through. But even if fate fucks you in the ass, I will make it possible to change the bad fate.

I'm having this Mirubreakup2 bug also, it seems to be checking for mirubreakup2, BEFORE you can actually break up with her, instead of after like the dev intended. Not sure about the other bug I'm getting which is a bunch of errors after Katie offers to lie on your behalf. Otherwise, I'm loving this update, except for Miru not having a bigger part in this update(I actually like her, but I think she needs a model upgrade).
Yes, I'm about to tackle all these bugs now.

There was actually a vote a few months back to upgrade her and it obviously passed. Her new model will appear as soon as she re-appears in the game.

What the hell why did Miru leave I've been completely loyal to her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
Oceanlab I'm sorry to ask, But can you upload the new scripts after the fix? their size won't go over 5 mb.
Which is preferable than downloading the whole game again.
Thank you and sorry if that request wasn't appropriate.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
Oceanlab it can bring fun but in most ways you should give the Players a way to choose if they all want that;) For me its not really appearing , better in my eayes would be when the player can choose what he wanna do and wich path he want. For my liking it would be great when the devs would make a difference to choose if someone wanna play the game many times to see all content or if he wanna see all in one run .

Reactions: Valeck

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Oceanlab I'm sorry to ask, But can you upload the new scripts after the fix? their size won't go over 5 mb.
Which is preferable than downloading the whole game again.
Thank you and sorry if that request wasn't appropriate.
Of course. I will upload it as a single script and update the whole game too. :)

Oceanlab it can bring fun but in most ways you should give the Players a way to choose if they all want that;) For me its not really appearing , better in my eayes would be when the player can choose what he wanna do and wich path he want. For my liking it would be great when the devs would make a difference to choose if someone wanna play the game many times to see all content or if he wanna see all in one run .
I understand that.
But this isn't a linear game. There are often more than 2 game-changing choices. It would be impossible to do that without fucking the story up.

But I will add a Gallery with 0.6. That should give people the ability to watch all the H-scenes.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Damnit. What a clickbait (at least for me personally) :D I thought you play the HOT chick from the thumbnail. :D would have loved that ^^

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
thats really nice to hear because it cost to many nerves to start again so often , i wish every dev would be open for a Walkthrue mod that is already implemented . So the runs would be much easier

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just finished the update. I loved every minute of it. I played every "who you get to sleep with in the van" path. "Sleeping" Katie was totally my favorite with the threesome with Zoey being my second favorite. I actually enjoyed the randomization of the truth and dare game which i played every time i was on a different path and got several surprises."

I can't wait for part two of this update to see the continuation of the branching paths. I will definitely have a save for the two paths i liked. The Katie and the main character in love non cannon short story was definitely a tease but it was a tease in the right direction to impregnating Katie in the cannon story. I am the most excited for this game than any other for future updates because of everything in this update.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes