4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
It worked when I picked dominant prison > find another way. When I choose the opposite it doesn't work.
I played your save file and everything worked. I had no overlapping.
This was the save, where the bug should occur, right?

Here are the fixed versions. These fix the memory leak and the missing 2 variables.

If someone used a third-party modification, please download it again.

Could an uploader please update all links with the fixed version?

If more bugs occur, please inform me.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Take a character most people won't like, give her a heartbreaking backstory, watch as she instantly becomes a favourite.

I hated Katie.

I watched Katies childhood.

I now love Katie.

Second game to show me a heartbreaking childhood.

Stop it.

I'm easy to bring to tears. I've cried twice in 2 nights. Stop making me cry.
Wait why did you hate katie? I thought everyone was all aboard the Dominate/love Katie train because we all knew she was fronting the whole time.

PurpleLamps

Jun 22, 2018
If the save starts with a shot of Abigail, then the next scene for me is a shot of Katie laying by a campfire while the dialogue for Abigail release plays and then Katie's dialogue for finding the phone. I'm playing 0.5 now but I couldn't do it with a save where I gave up Miru in prison

PurpleLamps

Jun 22, 2018
Lol, I think I figured it out. Sometimes when I'm lazy I just carry over the patch.rpy file from the previous game folder and put it in the new one. It works for most games. I noticed it wasn't actually changing any of the dialogue so I got a brand new file and now I think everything works. That's odd

Funkhole88

Dec 5, 2018
can someone upload a walkthrough for .5? mac version doesn't have it included and for some reason i'm getting an extraction error when i try to unzip the windows version.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm not sure it was the same with Avaron, but the DeLuca family update had mucho emotions while hearing about Luna's past. That would be my guess.
Ah, I haven't played that one in awhile, was waiting for a good chunk of content.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Will this be another game that 'supposedly' says ntr can be turned off, but the girls regularly get screwed by ppl other than the MC?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Will this be another game that 'supposedly' says ntr can be turned off, but the girls regularly get screwed by ppl other than the MC?
Nope, and if you would read some pages back you would know this already. :rolleyes:

As for the update, i think it was pretty fun when it worked.

The camping trip and Katie reveal was cool.. Katie went from my '' really hate'' list to ''like'' list and Leia went to ''i might hate'' list. :unsure:

But i must say, my RNG as always sucks, like 8 times in a row it was the chubby girl..

As for Dana, i think she will be my new favorite, corrupting her will provide good chunk of fun. :rolleyes:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait why did you hate katie? I thought everyone was all aboard the Dominate/love Katie train because we all knew she was fronting the whole time.
I knew she was fronting but i'm more of a "say what you mean" kinda gal. I'm not a fan of games.

I thought she was only doing it because she had the feels for her brother. I didn't realise she was doing it because she had the feels and they had been treating her like shit since they were kids.

I was wrong.

Last update I wanted nothing more than to scream at her to stop being a dick and 1 update later I just wanted to hug her.

Reactions: botc76

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Its actually been really good so far about that. The only non-avoidable stuff would be a pre-existing lesbian relationship so far between 2 love interests (not really ntr, but there it is).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: emmasteadman
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes