4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game is full of bugs !!!! first crash every 2-3 minutes !!!! load game jump to start game !!!! i play again from start and finish with thank you for playing v0.4 !!! and again i am on main menu !!! where is v0.5 ?????

BraneJ

Oct 24, 2017
this game is full of bugs !!!! first crash every 2-3 minutes !!!! load game jump to start game !!!! i play again from start and finish with thank you for playing v0.4 !!! and again i am on main menu !!! where is v0.5 ?????
Read a few posts ago. He posted a fix for that.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I can confirm you get an error when you try to load a save. This is from the end of .4.

As for the crashing others are having, its probably either an image cache issue or memory leak (other games have had the same issues)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
right at the beginning it asks ntr or not..just select what you want and dont complain here about it...its right there...nuff said..NOW..Helen still my fav..pity there wasnt more content with her..she's a truly magnificent looking goddess...BUT..since there was no Helen content...Emilie is my new LI..she is a beauty...a chubby hunny with knockout looks...i used the download posted after he said it was fixed..it isnt..a half dozen tracebacks and constant crashes to desktop due to poor memory management in the coding...the game will have to be gone through completely from the start to fix all the errors with memory..maybe ask some dude with ren'py skillz to help out so it dosnt impact you going forward with the next update much..regardless..i love this game..engrish and all..and i'll overlook the memory crap for now because i like the game so much
View attachment traceback.txt
that is the last of the half dozen tracebacks
forgot to mention..clean install..new game from the start..so no overwrite crap or old save used.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
right at the beginning it asks ntr or not..just select what you want and dont complain here about it...its right there...nuff said..NOW..Helen still my fav..pity there wasnt more content with her..she's a truly magnificent looking goddess...BUT..since there was no Helen content...Emilie is my new LI..she is a beauty...a chubby hunny with knockout looks...i used the download posted after he said it was fixed..it isnt..a half dozen tracebacks and constant crashes to desktop due to poor memory management in the coding...the game will have to be gone through completely from the start to fix all the errors with memory..maybe ask some dude with ren'py skillz to help out so it dosnt impact you going forward with the next update much..regardless..i love this game..engrish and all..and i'll overlook the memory crap for now because i like the game so much
View attachment 416164
that is the last of the half dozen tracebacks
forgot to mention..clean install..new game from the start..so no overwrite crap or old save used.
Did you use the Options.rpy I uploaded?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Lord this update. So much fapping, and the feels are realz. I had a feeling what was coming with the Katie route (not just the hot sexy stuff), but they really brought the story home if you get her to open up. Emilie's curves also were quite nice. Zoey's crazy and made to be an accomplice in and out of bed (hope that doesn't backfire, she may not be the best secret keeper lol). After having seen I think all the routes so far this update, I have no idea which one I like best (but I have a feeling will have to go with the primary Katie route for the feelz). Then again, this is only day 1 of 2 for the camping trip. :D How we are gonna keep Miru from killing everyone including us though after all the good loving to be had, I don't know. I hate to give her up in the end, but at this point I am not seeing any other outcome for the end.

I almost feel bad for Dana because she has all the requirements for a stimulating paramour, but she is so overshadowed by everyone at the camp out because they are already established in the story. I imagine future content with her though may change that, especially if she defends you in court. Oh, and Abigails niece looks tasty...I wonder if she's a lawyer. :eek:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Take a character most people won't like, give her a heartbreaking backstory, watch as she instantly becomes a favourite.

I hated Katie.

I watched Katies childhood.

I now love Katie.

Second game to show me a heartbreaking childhood.

Stop it.

I'm easy to bring to tears. I've cried twice in 2 nights. Stop making me cry.
What was the second game? Just asking for... reasons.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ahh..i actually re-downloaded the whole game after i saw it said "updated a moment ago" in the OP :p i always go to the OP for fixes and shit as thats where i expect fixes and shit to be :p

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
ahh..i actually re-downloaded the whole game after i saw it said "updated a moment ago" in the OP :p i always go to the OP for fixes and shit as thats where i expect fixes and shit to be :p
Glad you didn't use it. Otherwise, I had no idea why it would happen.

I'm uploading a fixed version right now.
This version fixes the memory leak & the 2 missing variables.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I can confirm you get an error when you try to load a save. This is from the end of .4.

As for the crashing others are having, its probably either an image cache issue or memory leak (other games have had the same issues)
Look at the last text block and then think about why "end of 0.4 save" won't work... ;)

PurpleLamps

Jun 22, 2018
For me 0.5 doesn't start. It overlaps the just out of prison Katie scene with some sort of new camping scene where she cries. Then it shows Miru and Donna's endings and then 0.4 ends and exits to menu. I got the compressed version and put options.rpy in the game folder. This happens both in old saves and a new one.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
For me 0.5 doesn't start. It overlaps the just out of prison Katie scene with some sort of new camping scene where she cries. Then it shows Miru and Donna's endings and then 0.4 ends and exits to menu. I got the compressed version and put options.rpy in the game folder. This happens both in old saves and a new one.
Someone else had this error before. But I wasn't able to reproduce it. Can you save right before it appears and upload the save file here?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes